Ripple Support Group

Thought we could get together and share our Ripple stories. Find comfort in one another and reassure eachother thats its going to be ok.

Who is so fucking stupid and buys ripple?

This is a support group and we wont tolerate harrasment. This post is for Ripple survivors only. Please be respectful.

Its going to be on coinbase, if you panic sell you deserve to lose money

Complete morons that actually think it will hit $500 a coin.

>buy btc
>trade for xrp
and that is where my journey ends

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MUH $5 RIPPLE NOWWWWWW

PLEAFF BE NIFE
i waff born diff way...

I was thinking we can get some t shirts made to commemorate the crash.

Definetely OP doesn't own none of ripple and didn't surf the last 250% gains of last week. I can hear your cry from your parents house bedroom OP. Go find a vagina you poor fag

Ive trippled up pumping and dumping at 10% margins. Stop trying to be a badass because you made $300.

World domination

made £40000 dipshit

This isn't my first visit to Ripple Support group.

I've set my profit stops to autosell, but XRP just doesn't reach.

I want to kill it.

Thanks OP I feel a lot better now.

Cheers.

Did you havent enough time to sell your ath at 0.42 now? Lololol brainlets never learn

Isn't the point of Ripple is that it's basically a safe long hodl coin because the fact it's backed by banks so they will always have incentive to keep it above a certain level?

it makes no sense to daytrade with Ripple, the rumour its going to be going on coinbase Q1 2018 is going to see it gain along with the fact it is starting to build hype behind it among normies who are now hearing about a coin backed by actual legitimate financial orgs.

I don't need a support group, I bought at 0.19

I sold yesterday at 4200 literally 10 minutes before it shot up to 4500, fuck me

idk, bought at 2000 a while ago, so I'm pretty fine

I sold 5k at $0.35 literally seconds before it mooned

ripple coins also get burnt when used for transactions therefore the value will inherently go up just on that token (will take a while)

Bought at 0.185. What are we taking about?

Bought at 27xx
Panic sold at 26xx
Next morning saw it doubled, the biggest mistake of mylife.