Veeky Forums is always right

How stupid are the normies that they are not flooding into this? Where is the ethereum community? The iota community? The forward thinking investors? Why is it literally only us Veeky Forums trailblazers who realize how big this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B006MkpdW2lVMzVETEQyZlM1ZHM/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY
YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE

It doesnt matter. Just buy, buy and buy more.

Yes, LINK is one of the most undervalued projects relative to other cryptos right now

But what if the crypto bubble bursts before LINK makes it? They're keeping so quiet and crypto is booming so fast I'm worried we won't get our day in the sun

Project is solid though, as ever

Veeky Forums is always right

It's literally because Veeky Forums discovered it first and started shilling everywhere like retarded monkeys. Now everybody thinks it's a pnd and won't even bother researching it.

You have a valid point but we have to consider that chainlink's success means that corporations will be able to use smartcontracts easily therefore the market will moon alongside

Perhaps we should go forth and shill elsewhere rather than to fellow link holders

Everyone is looking for those diamonds under a dollar that could moon. Link is an EASY one, along with Substratum.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got shills to chink
But nothing comes out when they move their mouths, just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Link

I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING YET, FFS

im on the fence,

the only reason i doubt chainlink is because its an erc20 token.

if its such a game changer why be an erc20 token

Because it's middleware, why would it need its own blockchain?

>chainlink's success means that corporations will be able to use smartcontracts easily therefore the market will moon alongside
Good reply m8. Made me feel better

True the crypto bubble could wipe us all out, but the projects offering real value will rise from the ashes. Link could be one of the resilient ones

>if its such a game changer why be an erc20 token
The token isn't the game changer. The token is an integral part of the game changer.
The game changer is the decentralized network, which allows for mainstream smart contracts.
And without the token, there is no network.

because it needs to look good for professional Veeky Forums investors. if it's so good why doesn't it have its own blockchain? even if it does what it needs to fucking do without it? for appearances, you know? else our professional investors here in biz wont be appeased

it doesn't need a blockchain, it feeds the existing blockchains with external data

thatsthejoke.jpeg

That's good, keep accumulating. People will eventually figure out this is s gem and the price will skyrocket. If you hedl through all this bs, thismdrop is nothing.

>doesn't even have it's own blockchain

nice scam

Imagine LINK being forked into its own blockchain in a few years and getting dem delicious airdrops.

That would be a pretty elegant way of abandoning ETH if it is ever required or appropriate.
Because by god, Link has the potential to outgrow ETH with extreme prejudice.

1. Ethereum is shilled af and developing *our own blockchain* might sound unprofessional, when there is already a top grade solution;
2. Blockchain would need extra time to be supported, scaled, coded etc. Presenting LINK as a token leaves these problems to Ethereum devs and lets Money Belly fully concentrate on studying golang

It's a form of payment to node operators on the ethereum network. Erc20 is an ethereum shitcoin. It doesn't need to be any more than what it is.

Go freshen up on your link knowledge

If you have to ask that, you don't know what chainlink

I want to believe.
I wanted to at least. The shilling has killed any chance I had of buying. You are all far too annoying. The absolute worst for months. Stay poor? Ok sure guess there are no other cryptos out there.

Fuck you all for killing LINK.

We were only trying to help you.
Nice get.

>You are all far too annoying.
So go away.
Filter Chainlink and fuck off.

Found the guy, who'll fomo in on my bags at $100/LINK

That SIBOS orange ID

this

lol, you obviously weren't here for ETH or Antshares newfag

Grips of truth. Linkies btfo.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WE ALL STILL NEED TO BUY MORE
it's expensive enough as is, instead of buying at 15 cents 2 weeks ago we now need to shell out forty fucking five cents per link because of faggots like you

I've got 70k and no more money I'm ready sergey take me to the moon!

desu Veeky Forums is always wrong. iota mooned, BTC mooned, litecoin mooned, etc, but every coin that was shilled here tanked and lost everyone a tonne of cash. LINK is a solid coin but until it stops being a Veeky Forums coin it's not going anywhere but down

are you seriously implying Veeky Forums isn't damn near synonymous with bitcoin enthusiasm? That's like saying Veeky Forums is always wrong we should've voted for Ron Paul

Honestly it would be good. Knock a couple hundred billion off the crypto market cap, and even if it takes half of LINKs price with it the value is still there and there's more room to grow when Sergey is ready. Smart contracts and decentralized oracles are out of the bag. There's no turning back now.

Veeky Forums has been anti-bitcoin and pro-altcoin for ages now

I guess LINK fags are the stupid idiots tbqh familia

> LINK fags are the stupid idiots
No, you're the dumb retard.

so, how do you buy this Link thing?

Woah easy with the big concepts and smart talk guys we're all fellas here

Sorry dad, i appreciate LINK holders

Dear Veeky Forums fuckers

Shill me on REQ or Link.

I am going to dump 4k USD on it.

I will give the person a tip in 5 days so post your BTC adress below.

Q1-Q2 wich one will be worth more my oracles.

Disclaimer: 4k is literally 50% of our family savings. I am in my mid 20ies and live at home due to heavy anxiety (after a accident). I want to feel some success to from time to time. No Larp at all. I am not begging just looking for help to help my parents and my self out. Fuck this. I lost my friends because they cant understand my ilness. I want them to beg on me on the future. So wich one do you think has a bigger potential to make me "rich".

You think these indian shillers have any empathy?
Enjoy losing savings bud.

You want to have some margin of safety/emergency funds before you get involved with this shit. But both are interesting projects, put some in each. I think LINK has a higher ceiling though because it could end up being a critical component of smart contracts being utilized in the real world. Seriously though consider betting less given how poor you are rn, this ride will not be conducive to low anxiety if you cannot afford to lose.

what was the accident that made you anxious

fuck off

Reported.

Faggot you have had months now to buy cheap, don't be fucking greedy

>Veeky Forums

is wanting more than 12k greedy?

Nice job Veeky Forums the plan is working.

There is no such thing as anxiety. Man up.

You’re not going to make it

drive.google.com/file/d/0B006MkpdW2lVMzVETEQyZlM1ZHM/view
This should be able to convince you on LINK and it's old af and a ton of bullish shit has been revealed since.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

>do i sell now and exit this cancerous market and break even or hodl for many more months of suffering

People just want gains, project be damned. Whales keeping the price under .50 for now so until there are more developments to spike the price this will stay a sleeper.

Stay poor

Would you really want to make it to lamboland without having suffered for it a little bit?