Pirate King (female)

guess what setting I'm shoving this time-worn archetype into?

Dark sun

I want to fuck Emeraldas

Mine, I hope.

sounds good but no.

post feminine pirate monarchs, or setting-appropriate things that could be fem-privateer-lords.

40k, I'm guessing.

Extra points if its a former Rogue Trader.

warm, it is sci fi, but I am all over the place visually on characters. so proper age of sail pirate can get involved.

Legends of the Wulin has a rather cool example of this with the twin rulers of the Southern Dragon Pirate Clan, the Southern Dragon King and his bride, Empress Stingray

>The Southern Dragon King has a boastful and ambitious personality. He enjoyed the company of strong and defiant women, and across the Jiang Hu he was famous for his dalliances with many of the great heroines of the Wulin.

>The great dragon met his match in a bandit queen of the southern shores. She controlled a net of smuggling ships and floating brothels; after a courtship consisting of trying to outdo one other in piracy, fighting fierce kung fu duels, and sinking each other’s boats, they saw they were made for one other. Today they are married: she is known as Empress Stingray, and they rule their pirate empire together.

Then I'll toss up Star Wars as something that can fit the archetype easily. More common, but more likely to slot in nicely.

(Star Trek is too uniform)

nope, neither.

Stars Without Numbers obviously.

So not Star Wars or 40k.

Huh. Not many other sci-fi setting can easily take in pirates-excluding anime of course, because then that is far too many to choose from.

Well shat OP, you've got me stumped. Answer when?

Fluffy Pony-verse?

CATastrophe?

Given the general look of the Leiji-verse, I'm assuming one where all races besides Elves and Halflings have died out.

Are you sailing in the crystal spheres my Jamming friend?

Really really effing close. except no magic. mostly

This setting only has 3 alien civs I'm aware of, depending on what you define as aliens.

the setting definitely includes cat people somewhere.

I don't really want to give an answer, I'd like pirate kings(female) across the board.

But as a gimmick I'll keep giving hints. Would it help to note that they are legitimized traders in some sectors of space and shot on sight in others?

Lemme guess: a very small, tight Rogue-like ERP?

nah son but I can get youse your lolis if you into that

loli is a character option for race

2D fighter-esque modern setting.

>except no magic.
Well there goes my-
>mostly
Outlaw Star?

Fuck even if that isn't what OP is doing I'd play in an Outlaw Star RPG.