This is the part where you either

This is the part where you either

1) Panic sell like a pussy faggot bitch
or
2)Hodl like a man

Get your shit together. If you don't hedge, now is a great time to learn that lesson. And if you don't secure your profits, now is also a great time to learn that lesson as well.

Quit whining.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU38X8aDbpU&index=16&list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sold pretty early, lost $250 in profits (still was profitable) -- Now the plan is just wait it out and go back into the same places after it stabilizes.

Required viewing for times like these: youtube.com/watch?v=NU38X8aDbpU&index=16&list=WL

Or sell and rebuy lower.

>dubs
>77
it's kek. he has spoken through you. bow down for you are but a mere messenger, fellow Veeky Forumstard.
i know i am.
hodling with iron hands over here...

>just hodl

I only deal with trends. I don't deal with this one day pump and panic sell. Whatever is going on right now looks like one party trying their best to crash it. Quadruple bottom you don't see those very often. Somebody is blowing a fortune trying to crash it. And failing.

But what are the chances I'm getting ark for $1.66 again? Ima just hoooold.

No fucking duh

yeah like all the last times in pseudo crashes when you sold after the crash was already over and had to rebuy higher 1 hour later

Kek
Just keep trading in satoshi. Bitcoin will hit 100k for sure.

Trading in satoshis should be a given. If you are trading in anything else then you deserve to be losing your money right now.

hahah i'm up 20% today, wtf would i sell?
i always get amazed by the low level of iq in here

>tfw girlfriend is unhappy with the relationship because I take more time for crypto daytrading than with her
>tfw I cant sleep normal anymore with that big pile of cash waiting to "burst"
>I never asked to short my gf

This is the start of the drop. Not over by a long shot.

Remember a couple months back when China banned and we were at $3k? ... I woke up, saw the news and sold at $2900.

The market immediately fucking went up and we didn't go sub 3k ever again.

My portfolio lost $40,000 value last night, I don't even give a shit at this point if I'm stuck bagholding, I'm not selling the fucking bottom again.

HODLing REQ, TRX, and ETH.
Gonna use this dip to buy into NEO.

don't forget guys, buy high sell low! Now speak after me: buy high, sell low!

>Girlfriend
user...i

>This is the part where you either
buy like smart money
or
sell like stupid money

I chose to hold and I gained more already than I did lose in the minidip. Panic selling would have literally cost me ~15% of my stacks.

>bought at 2k
>literally could not give a single shit

lmao

>LTC up 9% since this time yesterday

oh no how will i ever recover from this horrible tragedy

>he daytrades

Lel I guarantee I've made more money then you sitting on Bitbay, ETH, and Funfair this last week then you did spending 8 hours a day trading shitcoins.

holding is for plebs that cant play the game.
easy 10%-15% gains in a few days if buying now

hey have some pasta:
hold you fucking idiots
this is the anticipated first moves of the mainstream market traders coming into the market.

crypto is going to be hit with whipsaws and fakeouts for WEEKS to try and scalp as many of your coins as possible.
just chill the fuck out and hold, be EXTREMELY conservative with trading (ie dont do it or you will fucking lose) for 30 days and you will be fine.

Bro I have 4 friends trying to get fiat into bitcoin as we speak. They are chomping at the bit to buy bitcoin but can't because of coinbase delays. Fresh money is coming, a lot more. You think Chad has FUD?

Once in a while, you get the opportunity to do something crazy

yeah hodl the bags for me lmao

Yeah the days when you could day trade simple technicals and so on are over now, the quant guys well be getting in on this and double guessing every obvious strategy. It won't cause a crash but you'll get vicious mean reversions and so on. Graudually it will get harder and harder for retail guys, the crash will come when they get bored and start to pull. The more long term hold guys there are the less bad it'll be though.

yer theory pasta will be of comfort for those who bought @ the 8k - 10k. above that well, it's gonna seem a bit bitter. This was all fine and good when the Street wasn't offering shorts. now, it's every one for themselves. Alts are next.

This goes 50k+ and you are a fagut

anyone with a brain already sold. HODL is for low iq betas