Verge XVG

Verge XVG

Current price: 0,05 cents / 320 sats
Target price: 0,12 sats / ~700 sats but consider holding a while, will be anywhere between 1-15$ within 6 months according to John McAfee
This has to be the easiest, move obvious investment ever.

You're welcome.

I'm selling around 1$, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GF8cSVn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup i got 50k verge. Going to HODL till end of 2018

This is a complete memecoin. This was pumped from 45 sats - 150 sats during the ico golden age lmao.

Fuck off.

Uninformed brainlet?

- Verge never had an ICO
- Verge is no pre-mine coin
- Verge received the value purely based on technology and is now around 30th in cap.

When is wraith coming out? How do I know the dev team is doing shit at all? I'm about to just go all in monero

Ur a fukkin idiot

Nice argumentation. I'm sure you are very succesful in real life.

I don't belong to Verge, I just invest and make a shitload of money by doing so.

I can see that their roadmap plans Wraith to be released in Q4 of 2017.. So that leaves the next 11 days. I checked their Discord and I am sure he will release it before that.

If wraith is not released prepare for a drop.
> BUY

He said it would release q4, but it still hasn't. If it doesn't release price is going to drop.

yeah I know, holding some XVG atm. Want the drop so I can buy more for this pnd coin

life is good!

I can't imagine it will not be out this time.

Nice amount! Keep hodling!

Should I put all my XMRs in it? Or you're just trolling noobs here.

t. noob

Wouldn't do that. If Wraith protocol gets released and it is a success I'm expecting XVG to take some market from XMR. Not sure who will win in the end tho

how does xvg compare to zencash?

Tfw bought 10k at .008 cents

Gotta embrace the pumping lifestyle

discord.gg/GF8cSVn

>Taking investment advice from John McAfee.
>$15 dollar per coin anons!
>Mfw McAfee thinks Verge will have a 2 trillion+ market cap.

Completely anonymous over Tor + Private blockchain for complete obfuscation of IP/Transaction.

Almost no transaction fees, done in 8 seconds.. Cheap coin.

Compare to Monero, it's an actual shitcoin in that case.