/swg/ Star Wars General

darth benis XDD edition

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB (embed)

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6 (embed)
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG (embed)

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN (embed)

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ (embed)

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin (embed)

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png (embed)

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T (embed)

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

HoTAC
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

How adult do you like your Star Wars games? Should it be like the movies, or should it be more or less family-friendly?

Other urls found in this thread:

swrpg.viluppo.net/transportation/vehicles/category/34/
swrpg.viluppo.net/transportation/vehicles/category/29/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ad1Vzo-R1E
youtube.com/watch?v=WklPABGo77k
youtube.com/watch?v=DaVL4xV5LBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He will nut inside us

It's not a real Age of Rebellion campaign until you get to dick jokes, black comedy, gay chicken, and combat jacks.

>
Never met a Seaman Showers, but I knew a Seaman Gussler. Pronounced how you think.

She was nice.

So she was a Semen Guzzler? that was her literal name? did she actually guzzle Seaman?

My rule is that regardless of how nasty or evil or not everyone is, no matter what, everyone gets what's coming to then, in the end.

>In the navy
It was probably more ironic

I know, but how many women in the navy are Dikes, only half the men are homos?

I once introduced a group of friends to RPG's through EotE. I had to cut it short because I just couldn't deal with their constant attempts to bang everyone. Still play with one of them in other occasions, but the problem players, never again.

>How adult do you like your Star Wars games? Should it be like the movies, or should it be more or less family-friendly?

This battle and Rogue One occurred in the same series of films. "Like the movies" is an increasingly broad spectrum.

I don't need things to be family friendly. Torture - on screen torture - and some weird sexuality are already on screen. It's Space Opera. Go with that, and the rest sorts itself out.

But you could say it's not impossible to include those elements while still being "family friendly" (the OT did, when they sparkler'd Solo). I don't think "adult" has anything at all to do with it. It would be cool if they would make a movie where the main plot DOESN'T revolve around the same 5 "important" characters. Fuck off Tarkin/Vader/Leia. At least we won't have to watch Fords geriatric ass stumble around on screen as an 80 y/o action hero.

Honestly, this is the reason I was sorta relieved fisher bought it. Like its sad shes dead, but thank christ that leia is fucking gone. I don't care about them anymore. Luke is the only one of value.

FUCK YOU CARRIE WAS THE BEST!

But why should Luke be that valuable? How do these important characters, all of which have access to space ships, keep ending up within a days ride of each-other? Make a new Jedi to have as your center character instead of a 65 year old, hastily trained sand farmer. They could be making Space Vietnam: The Jungle Trooper horror edition, or Mandalore! The Movie! really anything...

> How do these important characters [...] keep ending up within a days ride of each-other?

SPACE OPERA.

It's got nothing to do with logic! The entire goddamn setting runs on coincidence and fate. Going to bitch about Les Mis having the same character crop up all the goddamn time, even though France is huge? Hell no>

Come on, it's the epic operatic story of one family - the Skywalkers. That's why it's called a saga.

You want Space Vietnam? Go check out Aliens, or a thousand other stories built on different tropes for different folks. That's why different genres exist - to tell different kinds of stories.

I'm going to play a force-sensitive podracer briefly raised by Jedi pilots before they were all exterminated. I have a few problems: I cannot afford to start with any worthwhile vehicle, I don't know what to name my pit droids, and I'm having trouble coming up with a character besides 'Ryan Gosling in Drive in space'. How do I resolve this?

To answer the first question, the force.

And I hope Luke holds just a yoda-like presence in the movie. Solely to give a little guidance, drop a force bomb, and peace.

>Mandalore! The Movie!
We already got Mad Max: Fury Road.

well naturally your pit droids should be named something like BR-Y4N and CR4N-570N

>name my pit droids
CLK-50N, H4M-ND, and M4Y. Maybe throw in a tame racing droid backup named 5T-1G.

Top Gear Star Wars gets posted every second thread, guys.

and I am completely fine with this.

But at what point do you retire those characters? Isn't it fair to say that the Skywalker family at this point has had more influence on the universe than... well... any of these planets they mention in the background? I understand that different genres exist, but at this point isn't it more about Universe management? Do the prequels count as part of your space opera definition for the series? You could keep the same tone and themes to the movies and still switch the characters around. I'm just arguing that the current cast of the movies aren't necessary to making a "Star Wars" movie. It'd be nice to see some fresh things.

>I cannot afford to start with any worthwhile vehicle
Any vehicle can be made worthwhile with time, love, and credits. Start with something cheap and economical, then go nuts on her once you've won some prize money from small-time racing circuits.

Why is galaxy of heroes so shit?

>any of these planets they mention in the background?

It's opera. The background is painted on.

The characters might retire, but their influence will keep going (at least in the main saga), because the saga is fundamentally about them.

The prequels are definitely space opera. They're... kind of shitty at it, but they clearly fit the genere. Political Opera is... not popular.

And sure, you can keep the tone and the theme and have the Epic Tale of Carl Ren and Duke Flyswatter or whatever... but that's just a different saga, not a continuation of the main story.

You want to see fresh things? You're on Veeky Forums. Write it, run it, post it.

Alright fuckers interest check in a FFG game set as the Resistance and associate mercs and scum set in the TFA era.

A lot of people hold the 3 OT movies as "the only thing that matters". One may not agree with that position, but it's undeniable that it's a somewhat popular one, given the widespread hate for the Prequels and the general disregard for the EU by less involved fans.

With that taken into account, it's no surprise that Disney (and to a lesser extent Lucas) wants to cater to those fans. Good stories are hard to tell without good characters, and these are the characters people liked in the first place.

>No playable lightsaber-wielding Luke
>Playable Luke doesn't have an X-wing of his own
>Has HK-47 and Nihilus, but no cool Legends good guy PCs
>No playable Trioculus
>No TIE Interceptor with Ewok crew
>No playable Ys, Bs, or As
>Scratches that turn-based RPG itch, but built on typical grind-tastic, energy-based, microtransacting app formula
>Takes forever to grind up to access space combat
I wish EA would make proper turn-based Star Wars RPGs.

If we're looking at vehicles in my budget range, it's a techroller or a groundcar. How can I live up to my high speed chase sequence destiny this way?

Micro transactions and login killed it for me.
In order to get the cool characters you have to login in everyday and play a shit ton. Its fun at the start, but the amount of money(or time) you need to pump into characters is ridiculous

How the hell hasn't this been pruned with a dick for the op image?

Isnt Mandalore boring and pacifistic now?

You start with a hot-rodded groundcar, a trunk full of moonshine, and a dream, user. In a galaxy full of speeders, something on par with the sports cars and muscle cars of yesteryear should be an easy buy.

Sounds interesting to me.

No. Its pacifism was rather shortlived, too. No more than a few decades, and shit hit the fan during the Clone Wars and it basically devolved into various factions fighting for control or for the sake of fighting.

Deathwatch was exiled by the "True Mandalorians" sometime prior to the events of the Clone Wars, the exact timeline isn't really known. They come back with Maul and take over the planet.

The Republic is fighting on Mandalore during the events of RotS (Anakin and Obi-Wan coming to Coruscant at the beginning is them leaving the Siege of Mandalore).

With the Empire taking control, they establish a military academy there.

Deathwatch is still kind of around (as far as I know, haven't fully caught up on Rebels). The Protectors are around too, and are classic mercs.

just got deleted.

Attempting to summon Chumbalaya, or anyone who cares to give X-wing advice.

I'm going to my first non-store-tournament this weekend, the Naboo open. I'm going to be bringing 5 omega squadrons with Crack Shot and weapons guidance, as that was what I flew as my main list from wave 7 until Dengaroo/and x7's pushed them out (I couldn't crack through an entire palp-backed defender on the first joust and dengaroo eats swarms.

Since there will likely be less defenders and dengaroo is dead-garoo, I'm wondering what matchups will likely be bad for me that I should practice against.

Mindlink lists will likely still be a thing, but that card can be strapped to almost anything to good effect. Super-Asajj and the stressbot will likely be everywhere as well. Empire is likely going back to aces and swarms, although Rear Admiral Kylo is going to be a thing.

What should I prepare against and does anyone have any tips for approaches against it with a 5-ship howlrunner-less swarm?

Also, should I use my collection of challenge coins as shields, or is that dickish?

I like to rum a mini swarm of 2x black squadron with draw their fire, howelrunner with crack, wampa, and an ace to fill the rest of the points

I think you'll probably see almost as many defenders as before. They're still plenty good, just not braindead enabling.

Yep, count me in senpai

>maturity level

I handle it something akin to the TV show "Dallas", basically 80s drama with crime elements. There's sexuality, profanity, violence, and mature themes, but nothing too dark or over-the-top. Star Wars itself, even the original movies, has some dark stuff. I try to keep it around that. Not torture, death, and murder at every turn, but no retarded Jamaican Goongas stepping in doodoo.

They get countered by stress though, so likely way less defenders.
Instead of having blacks with DTF (waste of an EPT IMO on no-shield ships) I run 3 black cracks,Crack howl, and a loaded Quickdraw with DTF and FCS. Shoot at 9, lock, and then ask your opponents if they dare to shoot at howl, lest you quickdraw them.

it punches pretty hard, and it lets you keep howl alive potentially for a second round of shooting.

It's not pacifistic if you ignore Disney's horrible nu-canon.

Not like a lot of the Expanded U was better though.

>it's another "rogue squadron mary sues in space" eu episode
>it's another "vampires werewolves and twink twilight luke" eu episode
>it's another "empire did something stupidly evil because they should be stupid evil" eu episode
>it's another "mara sue skywalker" eu episode
>it's another "suncrusher" eu episode
>it's another "r2 blows up a super star destroyer" eu episode
>it's another "zombie stormtroopers in space" eu episode
>it's another "vong" eu episode
>it's another "rogue imperial officer number 786,467,104,583,295,786 causing trouble" eu episode
>it's another "han solo's shitty fucking kids" eu episode
>it's another "thrawn pellaeon veers vader and any and all good imperial characters get shafted and stepped on" eu episode
>it's another "marek sue in the diarrhea unleashed" eu episode

So on and so forth.

also
>it's another "chewbacca the beloved character dies to a horribly written alien plot device" episode

RIP Chewie. Still lives in my autistic headcanon

>it's another "ysarde is an insufferable bitch" eu episode

So much for the "tolerant" left

Get a swoop or Speeder bike.
swrpg.viluppo.net/transportation/vehicles/category/34/
swrpg.viluppo.net/transportation/vehicles/category/29/

Sounds legit.

When, where?

>'Ryan Gosling in Drive in space'.

Start by watching some car movies that aren't fucking garbage
>Vanishing Point
>Bullitt
>Mad Max 1 & 2
>Duel
>Two Lane Blacktop

You're right, I meant to say "Queen Latifah in Taxi in space".

Anyone have the pages 16 and 17 of Forge in Battle? Its not in the mega file of Forge in Battle going around. The two pages have the duties of that book on it.

If voice, hellye

>Queen Latifah in Taxi

Oh... yeah thanks for reminding me of how Hollywood can wipe its dick on the cinema curtains

>rogue squadron
>mary sues
>the guys who are explicitly stated to have a turnover rate so bad that most recruits don't make it past 5 missions
>the guys whose victories are almost always costly and reliant on extensive planning and large amounts of allied support
>the guys who, outside their novel series, are pretty much irrelevant as anything other than set dressing and cheerleaders for the Jedi hero of the week
What next? Are you going to call the 181st mary sues, too?

tell me more of your precious films

At least in the video games, apparently considered lore in the past, they're Mary Sues to the extreme.

>watch this one x-wing destroy 700 tie fighters and interceptors

Its called git good or die trying

Git gud. Come back when you've gotten every gold medal on Rogue Squadron II. You'll be singing a different tune when you gold medal the Razor Rendezvous and Endor missions.

Fuck those Endor Missions and the two star destroyers.

I only fly the Buick.

>Gold
>Not Ace
Pleb

Well, grab your grape drank, heat up your chicken tendies and settle down into your corner. Here's some inspiration for your star wars games

Princess Warrior, quality sci-fi for everyone over the age of 18 and you'll never cry about female leads in a /swg/ ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ad1Vzo-R1E

Battle Beyond the Stars, its got everything you need, cheeky cunt computers, a karate farmer, spaceships and big tits
youtube.com/watch?v=WklPABGo77k

The Last Starfighter, fucking death blossom- if you don't know what that is, watch this shit and learn
youtube.com/watch?v=DaVL4xV5LBc

Hi, I drive U-wings, what do you do?

Fly U-Wings

This game was on PC? I should give it another try. I couldn't beat it on the N64 when I was a teen

That's sort of unwarranted, though. Fisher's screen time in TFA was barely 10 minutes, not really a "keep caring about these people!"

>mfw called out by name

I think you will do better this weekend compared to last week just due to the faq. Defenders still exist, so your best bet is to block one and hose it down with the rest. Fenn Rau is a concern as he can one-shot your ships, but he can also be killed with one good volley. Kylo RAC shouldn't be an issue for swarms.

Standard swarm play (focus fire, rotate damaged ships, block like mad) should see you through this.

Okay so, I'm the user with the EotE group who wanted to break ties with Jabba that I brought up on here some time ago, unsure if anyone remembered.

What's happening is that Jabba's sent the group to take out a rival Hutt (and I've really amped up the fact that Jabba considers this person a rival, meaning they've got some serious shit in their pockets), so the group has gotten to Toydaria to take out a Besadii.

After some research and such, they've found out that the Hutt in particular likes to go on safaris on Toydaria and does this occasionally, and as such they're planning to take them out during one such trip.

What I have planned for them to face is the Hutt with his entire retinue on three luxury yacht skiffs, the Hutt having his Morgukai adept Niktu personal bodyguard with him, a hired group of elite Mando mercs and of course a truckload of various minions and thugs.

The group consists if three players and an allied NPC who will be taking direct part in the combat, with the possibility of two other npcs that may or may not aid them in the actual combat.

I've got most of the stuff planned out, but right now I'm looking for cool setpieces or embellishments to the fight. This is supposed to be the End-Of-The-Season type of fight before they move on. Most of the characters in game are convinced they're not gonna make it out of the fight.

Need halp Veeky Forums, thanks.

I swear, Attanni Mindlink is the most broken thing you can do in X-Wing right now and Mindlink Scyks are a list.

With Mangler Cannons, you're looking at a 3/3/3/1 ship with Focus/Evade every turn. They're like mini Defenders except they start at 22 points so you can run four.

Yes, they lose the white K-Turn, but the rest of their dial is so much better that it's nearly a wash.

Inaldra, Tansarii Vet, Genesis Red and Serissu all with Mindlink, Heavy Title and Mangler Cannons is 99 points.

If it's not 4 Scyks then it's 3 Scyks and Palob.

So Veeky Forums, other than "because Lucas said so" can anyone explain to me why the Separatists where the bad guys in the prequels?

In Episode I Naboo is invaded and they consistently talk about how both the Republic courts and senate are both so slow and unable or unwilling to help.

Episode II starts with Kenobi explaining that Palpatine has been in power long after his term was up, that's already sounding like a dictatorship. Then the Separatists decide they want to leave the Republic... and must have been told they can't for tensions to rise the way they did. So are star systems not allowed to leave the Republic? Because if that's the case everyone should want out.

Then the Republic attacked first.

Kenobi was acting as a republic spy and gets captured, is sentenced to death for that (along with Anikin and Padme who seemed to be there for the same reason), then in order to save their man the Republic launches a military strike against a Separatist world.

Other than the fact that we're told they are the good guys why where we supposed to be rooting for the Republic?

The separatists themselves were not necessarily bad they were just controlled by bad guys, and if it weren't for those same bad guys they would never have wanted to separate anyway.

Because we're told they're the good guys.

The prequels were not good at explaining things and the CIS were only bad because we were looking through the eyes of the main cast who were with the Republic. As with most things, The Clone Wars series just shows us that not all Seperatists are bad and not all Republicans are good.

So my EotE party is currently on Cloud city, just after the empire has started negotiations.

They are after Macguffin number 4 of 6 and after fucking up several leads have decided to deal with Lando directly. Considering how EVERY SINGLE BLOODY ENCOUNTER thus far has gone, what am i supposed to do if things get violent.

I mean i have a contingency plan. A word doc called "Timeline B" in which lando was dead and didn't save Leia and Chewie, leaving no one to rescue Luke and basically causing the fall of the Rebellion. Thats a last resort though, anyway i'm very very against telling players they aren't allowed to do something.

Any help?

>Scyks

I think it's kinda great that people can actually complain about them now. They're annoying and consistent.

Lando, being a smarmy git, gets out of dodge the first sign of hostility, using backdoors and hidden ways, and lets his minions and bodyguards protect him while he GTFO's.

The CIS:
>1. is ruled by insanely corrupt and self-serving corporate elitists
>2. Full of sadistic and cruel generals, leaders, and figureheads
>3. Murders innocent people, commits genocides, and casually exterminates people at a frequency even Tarkin would find horrifying, completely disregards civilian casualties if they're non-CIS
>4. Tries to force every planet to follow them and wipes out their people if they don't
>5. Has no policies nor ideas for how to run things except free-er trade and a corporate oligarchy
>6. Many don't even care about the politics (Dooku just serving Sidious. Gunray just hating Naboo, Geonosians just hating the Republic, Grievous just hating Jedi)
>7. Constructs or tries to construct multiple superweapons.
>8. Droids are usually dumb but completely merciless and emotionless in combat, no surrender and no negotiation.
>9. etc..
>but because the story is told through the eyes of the Republic and because Lucas says so, they're not evil.

Reading this then reading the previous thread makes me laugh my ass off because anons kept making good arguments why the Empire wasn't totally evil and shitposters kept bringing up Alderaan and "Lucas said so!" as reasons. There and now here people also mentioned the Separatists being good/evil but because "Lucas said so!" and because the story is from the view of the Republic the Separatists aren't all evil, even if they did many things far worse than the Empire ever did.

I love Star Wars as much as the next poster on /swg/ and I appreciate what contributions Lucas made to the franchise as a whole, but remember that the "Word of God" you're following comes from a guy who thought Star Wars would suck, had no plans of expanding it until after the first movie, gimped the sixth movie for toy sales, then came back and made two sucky films for toy sales and kid-friendly crap, then made an edgedark third film and bitterly lamented people not liking Jarjar, "his best character."

Yeah that sounds pretty busted. Maybe they should change the mangler to be large ship only

>tl:dr lucas shouldn't have the absolute final say because he did a lot of stupid shit to kill his own franchise and supposedly a new hope (the ONLY movie he had very extensive involvement in in the OT) was disastrous before being edited heavily

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not complaining even a little bit. This list is amazing and everyone underestimates it.

>and supposedly a new hope (the ONLY movie he had very extensive involvement in in the OT) was disastrous before being edited heavily
To be fair, everyone needs editors and first drafts rarely ever get green-lit without extensive editing. Lucas recognized the importance of editors and allegedly tried to reunite his OT editing team for the prequels, but most of them were unavailable.

In their books, Rogue Squadron's turnover isnt 'everyone ids dead in 5 months' its 'no one is dead ever, except for the TRAITOR'.
Which I dont mind at all cos I loved those books and they spawned the Wraith Squadron books which are my favourite forever.

In other books theyre not particularly Mary Sue though, because yeah, they just end up being AND THEN A JEDI SHOWED UP TO SAVE THE DAY!!! Also rogue squadron were there?

It just appeared on steam a short while back, actually.

>was in a eote game
>couldnt make it to the game because had to go to the hopsital on emergency
>immediately kicked despite messaging the GM as soon as i could
>been craving to play again
>most games on roll20 require voice and my mic is fucked
>mfw

So uh anyone here looking for players

The separatist colonies/planets arent the villains.
In fact, a bunch of Clone War episodes are devoted to showing that there are as many good people in the Separatist Senate as there are dickheads.

The problem is that the driving force for the separatist cause isnt their cause at all - it's Palpatine's. He, via Dooku, is manipulating them and also running their entire military force.

What if Darth Nihilus was a Kiffar?

>The red stripes resembling those of his original clan
>His action figure had dreadlocks
>The ability to read memories of inanimate objects mutated by the explosion on Malachor V making him a wound in the force

Well, you won an open, and it's not likley Heaver or anyone else at your skill level is an user.

>no one is dead ever
>Lujayne Forge
>Almost every Rodian
>Peshk Vri'syk
>Lyyr Zatoq
>Riv Shiel
>Tal'dira
There are probably plenty of other Stackpole/Allston redshirts I'm forgetting, too. And that's before we get to the Rogue/former Rogue deaths from outside the Stackpole/Allston novels.
>Ibtisam
>Dakorse Teep
>Tik
>Dllr Nep
>Ten Numb
>Khe-Jeen Slee
>A shitload of other redshirts from the Stackpole comic that I'm forgetting

>Anni Capstan
>Dinger
>Lensi
>Ligg Panat

>ywn have a rival TIE ace that you both hate and admire for their skills
>ywn be forced to band together with them after a mutual shoot down
>ywn find yourself feeling suddenly very conflicted

Wasn't that the subplot of 8th MS Team

How much of a red flag is using a non-lightsaber, Lightsaber skill weapon? Will the Inquisitors come crawling if you use say an ancient sword or a training stick?

How about using reflect with the shield glove?

Of a lot of things, really.

...Ill be honest, I totally forgot about them.
Taldira died in a Wraith novel though, that I remember.

I submit, you're right.
More of them died than I remember.
I guess generlaly I just got kinda turned off Rogue Squadron by Corran Horn.

Are the comics good? I've been meaning to check them out forever and a day
tfw no Wraith comics ree

>casually exterminates people at a frequency even Tarkin would find horrifying

There's nothing hypothetical about that. He served, and peace through fear is emergent from the tremendous destruction the CIS wrought.

The Republic, hilariously, is pretty much as bad as the Empire asserts. It hides behind bureaucracy when member words are being illegally occupied by corporate armies and an alleged genocide is occurring - it's obvious money I'd all in Republican politics. They use Jedi as spies and veiled threats. Its populace are either so craven or disaffected that it literally can't raise an army to save itself. It condoned the creation and expenditure of an army of cloned slaves, which were designed with truncated lives so that they would die of old age and not be inconvenient after the war. It's honestly the very image of the Weimar Republic, a spineless entity that needed to be destroyed, and it is probably significant that the ARR's leadership is mostly coreward plutocrats and Outer Rim criminals.

They're pretty good, though be prepared for some odd characterization. IIRC, comic Tycho and Wes have very different personalities compared to novel Tycho and Wes.

Oh? I assume Wes is less of a joker.

Still thanks for rec, I decided last week upon seeing a bunch of the new SW comics in my local nerdshop taht I should really get around to the old stuff. Guess I'll start with the Rogues.
Second best X-Wing squadron.

Fourth-best if you include Dinner Squadron and Silly Squadron.

Wes is a lot more serious, IIRC, while Tycho is more emotive. Tycho's personality change can easily be explained as the result of being a prisoner on Lusankya, though. Otherwise, though, the comics are top-notch. They're also required reading for Legends Impfags, since they cover the backstory of the Most Electrifying Man in All of Space Entertainment.