Hey niggas, LINK got anything to do with this?

mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin SGD on Distributed Ledger.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cl_thodges/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62
we-trade.com/
gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchainplatform/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=sRu2K7EBkAw
developer.nordeaopenbanking.com/
nordea.com/en/our-services/cashmanagement/cash-management-news/cash-management-news-archive/2017/open-banking-update.html
hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release/Fabric-FAQ.html#chaincode-smart-contracts-and-digital-assets
mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf
gtreview.com/news/europe/seven-banks-to-go-live-with-hyperledger-blockchain-trade-finance-platform-in-2017/
insights.nordea.com/first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know who you are. But please delete this thread immediately and contact me at [email protected]

I am not kidding.

wtf Rory? You told me to come and post about it here.

lol cmon dont shill like this

Why don't you read it yourself and tell us?

man, I'm heavy into LINK... but these shill threads are hilarious.

sometimes instead of hating normies you just have to laugh.

not tech savvy enough. lookin for serious answers from more sophisticated readers

Linkies getting desperate

at this point with all the FUD or Shilling I think LINK has to pump

i will rape that bitch's mouth

The riddler user told us MAS Microsoft and CL are involved with the singapore stock exchange and it's coming the 31st.

It's plausible that chainlink is the solution they chose. Look at all of Bletchley/Cryptlets documentation. Everytime they talk about about smart contracts it's "SmartContract" the exact same spacing and capitalization as Sergey's company.

fuck. this is huge mate. i did not realize that before...

MY LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU OP GIVVVVVEE IT BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's all this.

check the thread yesterday. he left some good info. There's all sorts of connections to project ubin and MAS. Intel SGX, Cornell IC3, Sergey admitting he was working with Cryptlets. The circumstantial evidence would definitely make it possible.

and as far as I know this is his first falsifiable claim like this so we'll finally get to see if he's legit.

Wait a sec...Rory said the december news would not be about an exchange or new partnerships. BUT because all their "PARTNERS" are actually CLIENTS of them...

or rory is literally a patsy who doesn't know anything.

what do you mean by this?
don't do that, user, I sold already my car for Link. Now you want me to sell my house too?

Riddler and/or A$$Blaster where are you guys when I need you??

it's all very confusing. If zeppelin does indeed know more than us and now that we've seen the dutch insurance tech document things are much further along and sergey is much more respected in the space than we could have suspected.

link to the thread?

Went through it, and I'm not seeing it.
They talk about oracles and decentralized ledgers and whatnot, but nothing specifically to do with Chainlink from my initial perusal.

I mean it could be Chainlink, but there isn't anything that specifically points to this being Chainlink.

appreciate the input. I would've thought if LINK collaborated on the project they would be mentioned or given a shoutout like R3. So probably not.

Oracles are pretty common things. Companies set up their own all the time.
The benefit to Chainlink is that it provides a common framework where everyone uses the same oracle solution, which means that every party to more complex transactions knows what they're getting.

See pic, which is the use case example developed for Swift, as shown at Sibos.
If every party to this smart security (banks, S&P, Swift) used their own proprietary oracles, none of the other parties would have any reason to trust the other parties' oracles.
Plus, obviously the decentralized nature of the Chainlink network also adds a lot more security (through redundancy etc.).

In other words: if this isn't about Chainlink, it's likely a placeholder oracle solution, and they may very well decide to use the much superior Chainlink in the near future.

the riddler specifically said they wouldn't name drop even at the announcement so it makes sense that you aren't seeing it in the report. Where the technology fits in with azure/bletchley makes sense. It's happening confirmed.

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Unironically gonna buy me a teal Lambo if this 10€

Riddle user here. To specify: Sergeys news on 31st, no name dropping, but if you've done your research and you can read between the lines you will make a lot of things out of it. Most of you have probably seen this, but just pointing out it mentions about private blockchains too: medium.com/@cl_thodges/chainlink-external-adapters-e9f99cd6cb62 Also you might want to check out this:
we-trade.com/
gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchainplatform/
Heres a video they made before re-branding:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=197&v=sRu2K7EBkAw

You're a faggot, you know that right?

> Look at all of Bletchley/Cryptlets documentation. Everytime they talk about about smart contracts it's "SmartContract" the exact same spacing and capitalization as Sergey's company.

link to this?

checked
is meme magic turning against us?

volume is drying up... its going down boys

damn just missed the delete message; that should be enough to go off of thanks m8

>JOOST Volker
oh no. the confido curse. IT'S UPON US
MARKET SELL ALL LINK~!!!

joost is a common dutch name

>volume is drying up
No it's not you mong.
It's the second highest it's ever been.

200 iq shilling

he means for the day. volume's going down in the past hours

>Deleted my message because not wanting to spoon-feed assholes
Yeah, I can get that.
Sorry for flying off the handle.
It's just that someone in another thread tried to do some retarded next-level shilling for Link ("hurrdurr pls delet and contact me at [email protected]"), and it kinda got to me.

Only real shit for Link.

>he means for the day
So do I.
Volume is the second highest it's ever been. Fuck off.

user come on. stop using fucking coinmarketcap which is always inaccurate
you can clearly see here the volume is down

if its trading sideways with low volume its a good thing

what the fuck do i have to gain in saying that volume has been going down in the past hours? volume going down, price slowly rising, means decline eventually. short term price action. who gives a fuck. but it's true that volume is going down. what's so bad about it, what the fuck. you can easily check binance, or just look at user's screenshot

or yeah this. not exactly "slowly rising"

>ctrl+f "smart contract"
>a gajillion results

Yeah LINK is relevant

to riddler user since i know youre reading this

> The platform is being built with API (application programming interface) layers

desu this is the only thing that resembled a connection me. i mean i can see others but it feels a bit reaching. it's something though. also i can't connect it to eoy announcement since it was supposed to be not related to partnerships. i can do mental gymnastics that this shit is a client that would be using chainlink, instead of a partnership. anyway if the article is somehow related to chainlink then these niggers just released testnet date if i understood it correctly. lmao. either way, thanks for the link.

i forgot to include this line

> it’s done through APIs.

kek youre making me want to go all in you fucking shit riddler user i will strangle you for causing fomo. 50% of my portfolio is already on LINK for fuck's sake

we.trade must be using chainlink as its oracle provider. Emanuele Cicco (the guy on the we.trade site I forgot his name that may not be right) is in that picture where sergey awkwardly tries to give a thumbs up. The youtube video makes it very clear that they are using some kind of oracle for smart contracts.

I don't see how this connects to singapore though, maybe it doesn't.

who's the bitty in the middle and who's the alcoholic on the left though.

That's Sergey

he does look like a sergey, but what's his name. I'm talking about the woman. We don't know who the woman is. And the guy on the far left.

that fucking thumbs up lmao. so at least they were in contact. i can't find the picture, cba digging hard right now, but it would lend more credibility to the connection if the other people in the pic were executives or something alike of the banks included in the consortium mentioned in the article.

They won the same SWIFT competition.

Fucking shitcoin LINK. Clearly they are using Oracles.org instead of LINK jeez.

guy on the right didn't he works for the consortium. Who are the other two? They seem too old to be winning competitions.

alright i was misremembering shit but now i remember, this pic was taken from god knows when but everyone in pic except far left downs guy (member of SWIFT board according to video linked below) are the reps of each startup company that won innotribe

Innotribe week opening and Industry Challenge on Securities - Sibos 2016

or

watch?v=o6frxYOk4fA

lmao i just realized now, this pic was used to imply bank partnerships, or at least that chainlink was allowed to use bank's data, and that these were the executives. no one bothered to correct it kek

pic is red herring, no sign from we.trade niggers there

>Pavel Bains
If this is not a message from god I dont know what it is then

we-trade.com/

Well it looks like one of the winners, Emanuele Cicco, ended up working for we.trade.

oh wow I hadn't seen that video. I'm fairly certain that's the same guy. If not they look identical.

we.trade used to go with a different name. DELIVERY

I'm not sure which article you are referring to, but there's more. There's a whitepaper, a nordic bank has an open sandbox and some more details and there's a youtube video presenting an example of a usecase which is pretty much identical with one of the usecases given in SmartContract.com

anyone else that's reading, I assume riddler means Nordea

I'll have to keep looking for the whiteppaer.

That video chainlink seems very plausible as the oracle provider, but in all of these scenarios there's just no smoking gun that says chainlink/smartcontract is the one all these banks/orgs are going with.Are they truly the only choice out there? I wonder if it's going by a different name or something.

This connects to Belgium

CL and Hyperledger Fabric on IBM Blockchain. This is speculation and not financial advice everyone

developer.nordeaopenbanking.com/

This probably relates to the adapters article/the nodes in general

nordea.com/en/our-services/cashmanagement/cash-management-news/cash-management-news-archive/2017/open-banking-update.html

nordeas year end 2017 stuff, i'll have to look into this later

Wait, is LINK now moving sideways, just like REQ last week?
Can we trade it again?

INSIGHTS

How the fuck was this leaked?

it's about to have a breakout, youre like 6 hours late. maybe afterwards.

ill read up on the shit you niggers posted, i might post a thread 8 hours from now if theres something interesting and this thread dies. not like the shit we're doing can affect prices but it's interesting nonetheless. goodluck anons

I dont like to jump on atrend as soon as it manifests.
I gotta wait and watch it prove a pattern before trading, you know

> it's about to have a breakout
I hope you mean the good type. rright?

looking into it rn

Anyone with a more technical background care to comment on this?
I'm fairly certain this isn't related but it's a coincidence
>CL and Hyperledger Fabric on IBM Blockchain

hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release/Fabric-FAQ.html#chaincode-smart-contracts-and-digital-assets

golang, chaincode not yet implemented will be released in the future, smart contracts, etc.

let's cut the bullshit. LINK is seriously gonna be the backbone of everything crypto and smart contract related. LINK is literally going to be worth hundreds of billions by 2020. Stop being stupid 'n' short sighted. BUY LINK.

This mean anything?

mas.gov.sg/~/media/ProjectUbin/Project Ubin Phase 2 Reimagining RTGS.pdf

"For this project, the prototype was developed using Hyperledger Fabric version 1.0.1, utilising the Go programming language for smart contracts (chaincodes) and Node.js for the application layer."

They were looking for GO developers?

interesting is this just establishing a kind of plausible deniability or admitting he's just a speculator who's really good at reading into things and research. (although I think the former; we'll know on the 31st)

this too:

"The DApp orchestrates various payment execution functions in the smart contracts and generates zero knowledge proofs (ZKP). It also functions as a RESTful API layer and a smart contract event listener"

It's pathetic that people literally refuse to buy the next ETH when it's staring them right in the face.

that sounds like chainlink.

I don't think chaincode is chainlink. it seems to be more for writing smart contracts. I hope someone else can chime in

Look at the past week... its had an upward trend for a week. Its trading sideways right now after spiking yesterday and getting manipulated down by whales. It did the same thing yesterday morning before rallying too though.

Sideways action following a rising trendline = bullish signal. We'll be pushing through yesterdays highs by the end of the day today.

The chainlink white paper references ZKP too......

We're having a party again?

Nah the party won't be until New Years Eve. This is all still just an introduction for what's coming. Sergey hasn't even shown off his skateboard yet.

Zero knowledge proofs (ZKP) is a key feature introduced as part of Ubin Phase 2 in terms of preserving privacy in the absence of a central party. ZKP proves that a bank has sufficient balance to make a payment without exposing the actual balance to the rest of the network. The entire network will validate this fact, all whilst ensuring that no information about the sender, receiver or the assets that are being transferred is ever revealed to the network. This network-wide, privacy-preserving validation removes the need for a central authority to validate balances and transactions.

REMOVES NEED FOR CENTRAL AUTHORITY TO VALIDATE BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS, this HAS to be chainlink

ain't no other explanation. these mother fuckas are usin' our LINKs.

Chainlink already has APIs that would work HyperLedger. This is not news. Unless I'm missing something here.

Chainlink right now works for eth, BTC and HyperLedger. You can read Chainlink developer documentation for it already.

gtreview.com/news/europe/seven-banks-to-go-live-with-hyperledger-blockchain-trade-finance-platform-in-2017/

fuck yea that's probably much it then isn't it. So that's singapore confirmed (which riddler said)

Guyz, give me your wildest fantasies on link pooling
Will I be able to stop worrying of a hungry death with my 8k stack?

I haven't found anything relevant using the Nordea sites and INSIGHTS; still looking m8s we're all gonna make it.

That could potentially confirm belgium, and I believe the third after singapore was St. Petersburgh.

Digital Trade Chain (we.trade) will be built and hosted by IBM and powered by Hyperledger Fabric.

“This isn’t a proof of concept, this is real business,” Keith Bear, vice-resident of financial markets at IBM

I can confirm the launch is in Q2

If things work out, probably yeah

>REMOVES NEED FOR CENTRAL AUTHORITY TO VALIDATE BALANCES AND TRANSACTIONS, this HAS to be chainlink
This could apply to any oracle-based smart contracts though.

except there is really not that many other choices, sergey has confirmed hes still working with SWIFT, and Chainlink in general is a heavy hitter enough with enough confirmed affiliations it's plausible (plus the clues lead some of us to suspect we have a real insider)

It's circumstantial but I think we're not just making it up in our heads.

and by insider I don't mean inside chainlink. If this is true there must be banking people across the planet who are aware of whats going on

It's certainly possible. Every single element to this could very well apply to Chainlink.
Still, there is no confirmation.

Best not get hung up on this too much. Plenty of other amazing mojo to go around.

but to buy more or not..... i have 6.1k right now and kinda want 10k

insights.nordea.com/first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-way

same as this article but from nordea: I think this is what you wanted me to find from Insights.

Lol if this and singapore are true, fuck man and I still don't even know what saint petersburg is about yet.

That thing mentions Corda which is Link's competitor, but they doing centralized nodes. from my understanding...