Draw Thread: these mean streets edition

Last Thread:
>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Hi I'm trying this again
I was wondering if I could get art of my dwarven cleric.
I've attached a picture. She should be wearing robes similar to those in the far right corner, except grey instead of red, and dark grey instead of orange with no belt. She should be wearing the symbol of Ulaa (mountain goddess) around her neck on a gold chain (center and left images at the top) She should be swinging a warhammer like the gold one pictured in the middle left image, except in silver.
If you could show that she's also carrying a hand axe like bottom left that'd be cool. Ideally she'd be wearing boots like the ones pictured on the bottom right. For pose, she'd be about the same as the dwarf in the picture but female, and from a more side on angle (but not quite in profile). She also has tan skin, freckles, and no beard.
Thanks in advance and sorry this is so picky :)

Requesting some cleaner art of my Egyptian-styled mage. She has some egyptian iconography on her clothes and jewelry, brown skin, bald and her magic is all based on ritual magic.

anything would be greatly appreciated

Requesting art of my Mandalorian bounty hunter. He is wearing mostly standard style Mandalorian armor with a newly styled helmet, all of his armor is battle worn with scars and blaster burns. The color scheme is like Deathstroke's armor. And he currently doesn't have a jet pack.

Reposting from previous thread

Mine is pretty simple I think. Can I get the guy on the left as him in traditional adventurer's clothing, hood and rabbit symbol included? The right's outfit for reference, doesn't have to be exact so change it up if you'd like.

Bonus points if he has the same dumbfounded look.

i Would like to make a request for my character. she looks like the picture but aged up about 20 years, and wears formal/ceremonial robes in a similar color scheme. she also has a scar across her left cheek and corner of her lip.
please and thank you!

Reposting from last thread.

Requesting my traveling bodyguard cleric.

Reference should hopefully explain everything, the only clarifications are that there's no hawk, and her chest rig pouches should look 18-19th century, and contain healing supplies, bullets, black powder vials, and similar equipment.

I included a headscarf style I preferred as well as a reference for facial structure/appearance.

Her weapon is a combination boarding axe/dagger/short range rifle.

Requesting a seaworthy version of my warlock lady.

The outfit design is what the left picture is for, thick coat, scarf, watch cap, etc., and then there are some additional references for her face/hair on the right.

She'd have a sling-style pack that she carries all of her magic trinkets and tools in.

The top reference shows her summoning her pact sword and conjuring up Vampiric Touch for use on some unfortunate sea mercenaries.

Bonus: The bottom right picture shows her ghost companion who follows her around, if you'd like to include him in your drawing. He looks like a really pleasant, sharply-dressed wood elf, and he's the Patron that has taught her all of her magic.

Please and thank you.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble / broken walls.
The female, Morgan has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male elf, Lourn has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a threatening Martian tripod fighting machine in the background. (yes, it's a bad guy)

Looking for art for my new DND character, a human female charlatan diviner.

The vibe I'm going for is half rogue, half mystic, gypsy fortune teller type. Preferably with lots of bangles/jewelry, red cloth, a throwing dagger, and tarot cards. Black hair, attractive/alluring but not bikini armor tier. Just enough to let use a playful smile or maybe some cleavage to help picking pockets or get free drinks.

Got a request for a drow street samurai.
Wearing skintight combat gear and wielding a auto pistol on his right leg and a chainsaw sword on his back. He also wears a pair of light defusing goggles during the day and pushes them up on his forehead at night.

Reposting from that last thread + 24hr bump Hi drawfriends, I'd like to request a Yakuza boss who looks like he walked right out of a character action game.

Body is like Nappa crossed with Kingpin - big gut, broad shoulders, thick beast arms, looks fat, but it's all muslce. He is similarly hairless save. He wears a suit, clean and formal, nothing too fancy, with large samurai shoulder pads. Any other ornamentation is at your discretion.

Most important is his weapon, an absolutely colossal katana kept sheathed at all times save for stylish boss executions. The katana, blade and handle, should be more than twice as long as a regular one, and thicker, too. The sheathe's length is coated in segmented metallic plates as he uses the sheathe as a bludgeoning weapon. It resembles Jetstream Sam's gunsheathe, firing mechanism and all. If there are any other additions you'd like to make on the sheathe, mechanical or cosmetic, please feel free to do so!

If any drawfag just wants to have a little fun, Cestree can always use more outfits.

Requesting my NPC sitting nonchalantly in a (now) closed bar, with a few bloodied corpses scattered around.

Oh wow, I remember you!

Requesting picture of an angry orc god wrestling with a vaguely humanoid-shaped storm.

really? it's been a super long time.

Yeah! Your characters were so terrible.

requesting a male human dragon worshiper with dark/black hair and body modifications similar to the character on the left in the ref pic
he'd be wearing some simple scale mail and holding either a sickle&short sword or a longbow, he also has a deep red hooded cloak he wears in towns to hide his features but that could be ignored if someone takes this request

oh, i'm sorry you think that. thank you for taking the time to voice that to me.

lol

Any chance someone could edit some small orc tusks onto this guy without making it look too funky

omfg this cracked me up, rip user.

Reposting from last thread

Requesting a pyromaniac fiend pact warlock.

Requesting a smug half-elf magus wielding a spear.

She has the approximate hair and face referenced, light, mithral armor, and a self-assured grin.

Requesting human standing with pic physique, face, hair, clothes with the tentacles coming out of darkness from behind. Just standing around but some like hazy/off ness about him.
Thanks in advance.

anchor

S A V A G E

Reposting from the old thread.

Requesting a picture of these two together.

The man, Jugo, Should be slightly thinner than he appears in this picture. The pixie, Yvette, is only about six, seven inches tall in height.

I'd appreciate a picture of these two reading a book, with Yvette on one of Jugo's shoulders.

Jugo, the mask man, should look passive and calm about the contents, while Yvette, the pixie, should look curious and interested in what is inside. The book can be an old, thick tome, leatherbound, anything to appear as if the contents within are old.

These two are based on characters my friend and I play, a fun dynamic duo between an old, mask wielding wizard and a small pixie bard that travel about with one another. It'd be cool to see this done. Thanks in advance!

Hm, i wonder which OC was yours...

Anchoring War Scavenger

You don't have to wonder, just look on the top shelf instead of in the trash can for once.

so you aren't going to name yourself then? I applaud your bravery sir.

What are you going to do, type at me?

i'm just curious guy, why shit on an OC for no reason, or do you just like causing problems?

Requesting a Skeleton Hobo.
He's either running with a bindle trying to hop a freight car.
or sitting dangling his legs out the card door playing a harmonica.

how does he play the harmonica without lips

Poorly.

I like you, user.

Anchoring right here

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

Requesting a drawing of my Hobgoblin character for my upcoming session.

The armour would be similar to the picture provided of Ragnar. The features would be a goblin esque version of Issac Asimov (Please don't forget those thick sideburns and hair).

The most important part though is the helmet with stag horns embedded on each side, if anyone can come up with an creative idea for that or use the image I'm happy wither way.

when Bog Roll drops you like their last OR you can pretend your drow is just midway through casting invisibility.

Finally finished. Hope you like her and thanks for your patience!

you're a really cool guy

not OR but I am happy to see this finished man, it looks super cool

>that OP
I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Shit forgot I turned off layer with the other floating cities.

Thanks you guys!

Well I hope not, I've been lurking these threads for weeks to see the finished version

Anchoring

Shit guys, OP image? Really?
I don't know what to say, Guess I gotta stick around now...

Reposting from last thread.

Greetings.
I have a campaign coming up in a bit and would love to get my BBEG drawn up.

He's a pharaoh. You can use the design in pic related or draw your own, but the fact that he's a pharaoh is supposed to shine through.
He's wearing a golden mask that covers his face completely. The mask's design is yet again up to you, but it's supposed to look really pissed. Like, really really fucking pissed. Less samurai armor pissed, but more pic related king crimson pissed. If you can somehow make it look like the pharaoh himself is also really fucking angry, that'd be great too.

He's not wielding a weapon or doing anything crazy, but he's supposed to look fairly menacing. If you can, have him hold a skull that has "Vincent" carved on it.

Thank you in advance.

I would like to request my Catfolk swashbuckler.
He has brown fur and yellow eyes. He wears miss match leather armors with many belts, pouches potions and bags, he has a capitano hat with a single large feather in it. He wields a rapier and buckler. He is a very happy and cheery person as well.
Thanks!

Requesting my war Cleric of Kord, Ulfric. He should have a red hair and beard, but other than that, pretty much should look like the ref. He's over the top, and basically talks like Hulk Hogan meets Macho Man. I have nothing really in mind for what he'd be doing, but make it bombastic, like standing atop a pile of enemies, or wrestling a bear. I dunno. Thanks in advance!

I would like to request my current character.
He's a medieval-victorian themed doctor. He's young, in his 20's and looks like pic related. He's slim and wears standart adventure-ish looking clothing and a brown leather coat over it. He carries around a leather carrying bag filled with all sorts of medicinal supplies. Feel free to make the character look a bit more doctor-ish however you like.

There's a scene I would like to recreate and it's him standing up, holding a skull at about his lower chest level. He's looking at it with a really depressed expression on his face. If you can, write "Primum non nocere" somewhere in there, maybe in the background, maybe under the drawing.

If anyone takes this, thank you very much!

Woman on the right wearing the clothes of the girl on the left. Make the top a bit more tribal inspired bit keep her denim shorts which are navy blue in color. She has a some henna tattoos on her body and is barefoot. If she is drawn on the beach near the shore even better. She has a few tribal accessories like bracelet, anklet, and necklace with fishbone and shells.

Nice. I like his hat as well.

Thanks.

Anchorin
Lookin' pretty good, friendo. Excited to see how it progresses.

Requesting her in a simple dress standing outside a club named "Cascade"

Requesting my new lvl 5 Cleric
Many thanks

felt like coloring this fulfilled request

Oi... I finished the last two! I always take fucking ages with long down periods.

I wont. I dont hate what I set myself up for with this drawing. I'm quite enjoying it.

Requesting a strange reptilian race that's gonna show up in my campaign.

It's a small reptilian creature, maybe 4'5" or so. It has heavy features; a thick, strong jaw with ridges from the snout reaching up and over the eyes with a series of thick, but short horns, and deep set, forward facing eyes. It is pearlescent in colour, white but with a vague pinkish tinge to it, almost undetectable. Behind the ridges and eyes, a crest sprouts from its head, upwards and outwards, maybe a little ways, but not too far, and from that crest sprouts large black feathers, matching the black horns that jut out above its eyes. It has what looks like hair stemming from the sides of its upper jaw, below the snout and on either side, drooping down like a long moustache. The same is true all along the bottom of the lower jaw, and looks much like a beard, though the hair here is short. In regards to its body, it had two sets of arms, each ending in six-fingered hands, with jet black claws at the end. The first set of limbs is short, whilst the other is long. It has one set of legs, that end in six-toed, webbed feet, with the same claws. At the end of its tail, which is as long as its body and neck, there are several black feathers jutting from the top as the tail nears its end.

Its body is built like a barrel, and its legs are thick and strong. The shorter set of arms are about the same in proportion to its body as a humans arms would be to a human, and they look fairly stocky. The second set of arms, however, are thin and look like they are capable of more dexterous feats

That is so profoundly perfect. Thank you so much.

Got around to coloring this.

Requesting an NPC from my campaign. He's an overweight- not majorly, just sort of chubby, like someone who up until recently has lived a life of luxury- guy, with short dark hair and green eyes. He's perpetually smiling and eager, almost like a puppy. He wears fancy, extravagant clothes, but they are clearly dirty and ragged, with holes, patches and frayed edges. He has an elegant jeweled rapier on his hip that looks as if it's never been drawn in anger.

woops, forgot to add: thanks a lot to anyone who does this!

also: could you give him a funny tiny hat please?

repostan

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

Bumping so the drawfriend can see!

Didn't do any /r/s yesterday wasn't seeing any I wanted, link me some to try today

If it interests you, you could always try what my request was here , but instead adapt it to the armor in my picture.

It's what he'll eventually wear since my group needs a front liner.

would you mind giving a try?

He wants Knights, user.

How would you feel about giving my paladin a go?

Any interest in mine?

I am Requesting a picture of my superhero

The picture would primarily be taking the character from the right side, hair and all, and chaning their outfit to more of a skintight, feminine looking metal suit. The helmet itself should cover her head, but should be open at her mouth, and jaw
The colors of the suit should be a more silver metallic, like the top of the right picture’s shoulders.
Her ability is to control metal, so the suit is to be all metal and more like a skintight suit. She also has a set of rollerblade like wheels attached to her shoes that would be retractable in some way, but I included the picture to the left, but they would have to be smaller, and silver to match the suit.

Thank you in advance!

OR here, that's great to hear even if I had faith in you regardless.

Also, believe me, I'm enjoying seeing it.

I love it! Thank you.

whoops, nevermind

You got colors?

what kind of a madman would impersonate another poster in order to get funny tiny hats added to drawings

Repostin' from last thread

Thought i'd make a request for my Shadowrun giant. He's a big doofus that mostly enjoys punching people and listening to all sorts of metal music.

He smiles often but his teeth are jagged and poorly maintained, and he has a Thors hammer pendant around his neck.

His stupidity and large build also gives him stupid amounts of overconfidence in is own abilities.

OR here, you did a fantastic job! You captured it perfectly with the background too! Thanks a lot!

I'm the OR you dingus

Reposting from previous thread.

Requesting a picture of my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting. Her features are essentially as you see on the pic in the left, only she'd be wearing an eyepatch over her right eye. She's wearing the same sort of coat as in the picture, only I'd like for her to be wearing a simple loose white shirt like the one in the lower right picture only without all the knick-knacks and ropes attacked to it and plain dark trousers underneath it. She's holding the sword in the picture in the right in one hand and a tattered Silver Hand tabard (As seen in the top picture) in the other.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes an interest in this, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

what would drive a man to such infernal depths as these
did you suffer tiny hat based trauma as a child

tfw u forget ur image

?

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Anchoring so drawfriend can see.

I'd like to request a Dwarf Samurai in full armor. No details are absolutely necessary, except that his beard must be the most flowing, majestic, glorious thing in existence.

I am requesting an illustration of "sleepers" the feral and insane human survivors of a botched cryogenic preservation process. They went to sleep hoping to wake up in a better world. Instead the woke in a post apocalyptic hell. A bit like zombies but more intelligent and not rotting. In fact they are very much alive and quite crazy. Torn, dirty underwear or scrub type clothing standing in the dilapidated ruins of the cryogenics lab.

bump

24 hour bumps user

Hi There!

Playing Pathfinder, Gonna play me a druid. Have the concept all ready, just looking for some art. Imagine this image here, but, I'd like a human, and just generally less 'massive' looking. Average/Kinda Muscular guy with the Outfit here, also the wolf fur would ideally also drape over his shoulders.

Cheers and Thanks in Advance