Cyoag

Last Thread: Useful info on creation and collections of cyoas.
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu (embed)

Haven't seen SP in awhile. But then I haven't been looking for it.

Here we go.

>Perks: Athletic [9], Crafty [8], Intelligent [7], Tireless [6], Rich [5]
>Friends Daisuke [4], Anna [3], Hitoshi [2], Fuyuko [1], The Principal [0]

It's time to get this school running intip-top shape!

>Year 1: Student Revolt
I said pipe down!

>Year 2: The Sinister King, Little Pink Letter
We're gonna clean this up good.

>Year 3: Stray Animals, The Culture Festival, Hunter
...we may actually be in over our heads here.

>Keep the Doors Open

For this neighborhood shit I'm dicking around with, what are some more mystery options I can throw in? What I have so far

Haunted House
Hidden Cave
Abandoned School
Mystery Creature
Grand Tree
Wandering Spirits
Living Stone or Lawn Gnomes

How about "the annoying neighbor that won't stop asking for CYOA advice" as a drawback?

Oh Snap

>Student President CYOA
>no Anna Nishikinomiya references
>says highschool, shows middleschoolers
dropped

Rooftop garden.

Giant sewer gators and aquatic snakes
50-60's era families living in underground bomb shelters thinking the nukes have been dropped
Peculiar corner stores that sell bizarre and foreign foodstuffs and mystery jerky meats
Men in black door to door agents and "sales" reps
UFO sightings and abductions

Don't listen to the bitch whore Keep doin' your thing, user.

No, he should definitely listen and learn to be more independent when he makes a CYOA. There's nothing wrong with asking for help in regards to ideas or balance issues but you shouldn't do it everyday or you just become an eyesore.

one of these days that might actually get finished...and you should be posting the latest version which is 0.4 i believe.

Secret society of eldritch sorcery
Hedonistic clan of vampires
A reclusive old man who is unknowingly an archwizard
Spooky scary skeletons
Indian burial ground
Something related to pumpkins that only happens on Halloween
Something related to gingerbread men that only happens during Christmas

>World
NobleBright
>Inherent Power`
Born Leader
>Birthright
God's Chosen
>Armor
Astral Mark
>Weapon
Khanda
>Mentor
Qvrllicui
>Companions
Micaela
The Aegis
>Mount
Hawk Griffon
>Starting Location
Main Bazaar

It was hard to give up Witch Allyn and Tatrenua. Authors rarely manage to create something that makes me go against my libido. Well done.

Guys I made a thing.

My idea is to go through each class individually drawing everything myself, which will take approximately 20 years. This first page took all day.

Also my first cyoa, suggestions/criticism welcome

>stray animals, culture festival
>suddenly Tanks and Serial killers

Interesting take on the class system. My interest is piqued.

I most definitely do not want the guy to shut up. Please make more stuff with him.

Why is the kerning so ridiculous?

Manga studio text sucks, man. I'll go through in PS later and change it

>motivational speaker
never knew I wanted this. Keep on keeping on, user. I believe in you.

Grimoire that traps the souls of those who look within in a fabricated haremshit isekai that's totally not a metaphor for neetdom
Baccanalia in the woods/park that ends up with virgin sacrifices. The police oddly look the other way.
Classic doppelganger infiltration, with Vampires
The local orphanage just burned down under mysterious circumstances. The government can't afford to sent the kids elsewhere so instead they are giving large tax breaks to anyone who adopts one of the poor buggers, which of course your tightfisted neighbours did. Find out which orphan is possessed by a fire demon in three arsons or less!
aylamaos?

because he hired the rabbit to do the text

Wanderer

>items

Longsword + lightning enchantment
Amulet + enchantment of life

>magic
Ancient Echoes

>companions
Morwenna
Rhiannon
Sabrina
Gustav
Petra Bronzeheart

>animal companions
Owl

Can you think of an idea that isn't a rip off of a popular video game, anime or hentai?

My advice, if you want to do self-drawn CYOAs, follow Hibiki's example and do one-page ones. It looks good so far, though.

>Perks:
Crafty
Likable
Intelligent
Rich
Willpower
Tireless
Wisdom

>Friends:
Daisuke
Morio
Fuyuko
Shiro

>Drawbacks:
Rumors

Events:
>Year 1: Cute Little Kohai, Student Revolt
So many students are spreading rumors of my incompetence, and they're saying I'm making student president-senpai look bad. Things are getting out of hand, and there are a lot of people questioning our decisions. I must work hard and do the best I can do in order to make my senpai proud!

>Year 2: Class Trip, Cross School Competition, Little Pink Letter
Now that senpai has graduated, I need to fill her shoes and live up to her great name. I'm going to take on so many projects to show how much our council, and the students at our school, can do together! Temples, soccer, museums, track-and-field, onsen, piano duels, castles, science projects! With enough planning and cooperation, I know we'll have the time of our lives. Wait, what's this letter all about...?

>Year 3: Stray Animals, The Culture Festival
Last year was a roller coaster of a school year. I'm surprised I was able to keep my grades up! Now I feel that the trials we've faced have prepared us all for my magnum opus: The Culture Festival! It's going to be the best one yet, guaranteed! I just need to figure out what to do with all these cats first...

While you are right, I have about 13 sections for this cyoa to choose from with 4 of them having subcategories so far and have only asked about two of them in a span of 4 days I think. My creative well runs dry sometimes.
I'm not the black and blue neighborhood user, but a different one.

>That one large building without a sign out front, surrounded by a fence
>Indian (or applicable former inhabitant) Burial Ground
>A TV Channel or Radio Station that's only available under certain conditions and times, and plays a mixture of outdated trash, local ads from the next state over, and information no one could have possibly figured out on their own
>The house that never quite manages to get sold, the lawn dry and yellowed. Has a locked basement
>Sewers obviously. The amount of raccoons and lost cats down here truly boggles the mind.
>A Labyrinth of white picket fences, hedges, and beware of dog signs, tucked in the tight confines of random suburbs. What's in the middle, and more importantly who approved this shit to be built?
>A Property Owner's Association. Supernatural or not, it's a cabal of petty assholes with too much power.
>A worn statue, presumably of a long-dead local figure
>The Garage Sale of the guy who runs a franchise of "The Store That Wasn't There Yesterday"
>A path local children claim is a shortcut to a convenience store, but maps claim otherwise.

Props to Tok'haar Gol.

Seriously, major props. That's CYOA is good enough fetishfuel I popped off to it.

One day a full roleplaying game will

>but he died before he could speak the full prophecy.

pls finish

We will have to interpret it ourselves, boys.

>still no BDSM CYOA

>a niche I want filled hasn't been filled
>make it myself?
>nah
>much easier to bitch about it

Should've posted the page where Hana's entire upper body gets shot off by a tank shell for peeping out of the tank

I love it. I love you. I want more.

what did he mean by this?

Thank fuck I wasn't the only one to notice that.

Kerning is like eldritch knowledge. Once you know about it you just can't unsee that shit.

Perks: Athletic, Cute, Lucky, Intelligent
Stealth, Willpower, Skilled (drawing)

Friends: Eri, Daisuke, Chiaki, Morio, Anna

Drawbacks: Job (+2)

Year 1: Cute Little Kohai

Year 2: Class Trip, Little Pink Letter

Year 3: The Culture Festival

Don't forget to leave links to the uncensored version user, it is superior in every way!

Uncensored Version:

I think was referring to that one user making a BDSM CYOA (in which you're the dominant one), forgetting about it, then telling everyone about it in a recent thread (and stating that it should be done "tomorrow").

T-today. Really. I had to attend my uhm... cat's b-bridal shower yesterday!

noice

You don't have to come to me with excuses, user. An assurance that you _are_ working on the CYOA and that it _will_ eventually be finished are more than enough. Keep up the good work, and most importantly, do it at your own pace.

New version since some shit needed hotfixes.

Changes:
>Clarified that you can be a male prisoner in a female only prison in description.
I feelt it was important to clarify this, since this is kinda the whole point of the "prisoner fantasy".
>Alexandra Stukov changed to Stukova
Since user pointed out In Russian nouns and names change depending on the gender and Alexandra is not a trap or anything.
>Lilith special ability "Cock Tease From Hell" changed from infinite duration to 7 months.
Lilith was suppose to be a cock tease, not a life destroyer. Before she was just plain fucking horrible, I blame sleep deprivation for my mistake.
>Elite Guard can only be purchased several times if you are the warden.
>Almost all time duration's of the punishments have been reduced from month to weeks.
The punishments where way too long and feelt like treatments and could easily pile up to and ridiculous amount of punishments. Now most punishments are around 2 weeks, except some like transformation punishments and stuff that should be long.
>Changed the description of some options in the punishment and treatment section. Drinking ridiculous amounts of cum can make you a cum addict!
Thanks user who pointed out this mistake, I don't know what I was thinking. Cum consumption obviously leads to cum addiction.

Uncensored Version

Why are all the vice wardens girls? I don't want no fucking cooties in my prison.

>Prisoner
>Must have 10-0 points left
So is it between 10 and 0 or 100?

You mention in the prison types that you can purchase more than one option, the example being a modern prison with magical villains. Can we combine types and mix/match the other parts as we please, so long as we justify it?

For example, I'm a sucker for Regeneration and the organic look, so I want Bio prison. But I'm rather opposed to monster impregnation, so I'd like different sorts of guards.

between 10 and 0, i think the 'challenge' is to spend as many points as possible as the prisoner

LOL, I mostly make stuff I enjoy myself and I feelt like a male warden would probably be a good idea to include, but it would also feel like a waste to have a male option take up a potential female option.

If you are a prisoner you need to have 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1 or 0 points left after the CYOA. I know were you get the number 100 from.

Under 'Cock Tease From Hell', you wrote
>"won't let the prisoners fucker her again"

>want to turn all my prisoners into little girls and force them to love eachother in best love
>don't want to associate pure love with "punishments" or "evil prisons"

These are the real struggles.

Might be easier to write "between 10 and 0 points" instead

>I know were you get the number 100 from.
Assuming you meant to say that you _don't_ know, I'm guessing they thought the dash might've been a typo (so instead of "10-0" it'd read "100").

>Destiny: Warden
Why be a peasant when you can be a king?
>Prison Design: Modern, High-Tech, Bioengineered, Virtual, Medieval, Magical
>Prison Size: Large
Not sure what exactly the guards would be. Something simple but not mindless. I imagine a sprawling complex that is even bigger on the inside. Built with efficiency in mind. Futuristic.
>Prison Type: Mixed
Without Virtual I'd be picking Female.
>Vice Warden: T.A.Y. 7W3375
Ruthless efficiency is my fetish. I'm almost not joking.
>Uniform: Bodysuit
Can't hide anything. Better or worse.
>Power Negation: Suppression Collar
Simply the safest option.
>Upgrades: Elite Guards, Medical Facility, Armory, Prison Gym, A-listers Only!, Safe Room, Surveillance Room, Assistant, Clone Factory, Wardens Office, Mind Reader, D.T.F.
Mine will be a fortress.
>Special Rule: You Looked At Me Wrong!
>Punishments & Treatments: Spanking, Torture, Death Penalty (Upgraded)
Behave or else. No matter how bad they can act I can act worse.

What happened to this CYOA? And is there a more modern version?

Think of the prison as a center for re-education and/or rehabilitation instead, and make sure the things you use to turn the... participants into little girls (and encourage "best love", as you put it) are treatments, with the punishments being what they get if they're being naughty.

Turn the prison into a boarding school and make yuri conditioning a treatment.

>You mention in the prison types that you can purchase more than one option, the example being a modern prison with magical villains. Can we combine types and mix/match the other parts as we please, so long as we justify it?
Yes, it is implied. You could for example use modern prison and magical prison to come up with the following effects:
>have a modern prison with fantasy guards
>have a magical prison, but with minor modern elements in it, like toilets or rapey showers.
>Prison Hogwarts
>Modern prison which is kinda normal and not very lewd with huge underground section that gets progressively more magical, fantasyish, lewd and sisnister the deeper descend into the prison.
>Magitech prison

That is correct, I meant "don't", fuck my typos...

I wrote:
>"won't let the prisoners fucker her again within 7 months"
Since the duration is 7 months she won't give them any release during 7 months. but after 7 months she want's them to fuck her again so she can tease them for another 7 months.

Kind of wish there were more odd/silly special rules to give the prison a more unsettling vibe.

Like designating a "theme" for example. All the prisoners would have to RP according to the "theme" and would get punished if they break immersion. Like if you pick a "school" theme, all prisoners would have to act like typical high schoolers and pretend they're in high school or get punished.

Just really ordinary things that can get you completely excessively punished.

Maybe all that can be accomplished with "you looked at me wrong" though.

>Sil T'loak

>She is clam
is that a joke or a typo?

>Since the duration is 7 months she won't give them any release during 7 months. but after 7 months she want's them to fuck her again so she can tease them for another 7 months.
Er, yeah. I'm telling you 'fucker' is a typo? Should just be
>"won't let the prisoners fuck her again"
I thought it was clear.

>fucker her
that was the main part. It's "fuck her"

And I can't trap them in an eternal 'fairy tale' simulation or turn them into a robot army, but we don't all get what we want.

Wow, that's a great idea! Might add it, but I would need 2 additional special rules, since I need 3 in each row. But like you said the effect can be achieved through "you looked at me wrong".

>fucker her
lol, I finally see it. Fuck my dyslexia.

It suppose to be calm, not clam.

Have it all happen via lottery.

Warden

Modern Prison -5
High Tech Prison -10
Medieval Prison -10
Magical Prison -10
Large -30
Male Prison -5
(10)T.A.Y.7W3375 -10 Amy Armstrong, Sister Purity

Classic Uniform
School Uniform(Non Punished Female) -5
Power Suppression Collar -10

Elite Guards -10
Armory -5
Prison Gym -5
Rapey Guards -10
Safe Room -10
Surveillance Room -10
Assistant -5
Additional Vice Warden 2 -40
Warden's Office -10
Favorite Pet -10
D.T.F -10
Special Request -15
Elite Body Guard -15

Word of the Day -10
Fighting -15
Orgasm Limit 1
Minimum Orgasm 1 -10

Upgraded Slave Training -15
Upgraded Shameful Outfit (Bikini) -10
Upgraded Gender Bending -15

If someone breaks a rule while they are still a man they get TG'd for 2 months, which becomes permanent if they get punished again in the 2 months. As noted above this will require them to wear the schoolgirl uniform

If they get punished after being permanently changed, then they they will be forced to wear the bikini uniform for 4 months. And if they get punished while wearing the bikini uniform it's off to slave training.

If they get punished while in slave training then they get the bikini punishment if it's worn off, or get time added to whichever punishment will wear off sooner if it's not

The combination of choices I've made will get people TG'd as quickly as possible, and then be perpetually stuck in bikinis and slave training.

And then I'll be free to take the best looking one as my pet while I live in the lap of luxury.

A-are you still a lesbian Angel?

> no trap option
Are ya tryin' ta break muh 'eart 'ere?

No. She's a red headed slut with perky nips who likes dragon dildos and impregnation.

Yes!
Nice!

Uhm, guys. That short BDSM cyoa is finished (except for the spelling mistakes I didn't spot).

Is it worth posting or should I wait for the next thread?

It's only page 3 nigga what you talking about?

Post that shit.

People seemed to have fun with this one, so let's post it again!

Previous builds:

We're just 92 posts in. I don't see a reason to wait. And I'm inpatient, so go ahead!

>Charges: Rebellion(Info Wars)
Viva la revolucion!
>Expert Talents: Public Speaking, Leadership, Strategy
>Advanced Talents: Charm, Small Unit Tactics, Traps, Escape, Small Arms,Politics
>Basic Talents: Unarmed, Durability, Stamina, Evasion, Bluffing, Languages, Empathy, Driving, Navigation
I am a man of the people!
>Perks: Experienced(Guerilla Tactics), Psychic, Well Stocked, Connected
>Drawbacks: Compulsion, Celebrity
The rebellion cannot be stopped. Let the tyrants of the galaxy spread their lies, news of my freedom will only hearten my fellow

revolutionaries.
>Weapons: TCS A-08, C202
>Equipment: Regulator, Polaris, Medical Kit, Survival Gear
>Cybernetics: Ocular Implant, Skeletal Reinforcement, Respiratory Bypass
>Crew Equipment: Tactical AI, Supplies, Combat Stims, Spare Parts, Weaponry
Equipment to get a proper revolution started right. That DOES hinge on actually getting to a planet being trampled under the heel

of tyrannical dogs, but that honestly shouldn't be too difficult.
>Ship: Blockade Buster
>Ship Extras: Hydroponics, Sickbay, APC
Couldn't have gotten a better ship for supplying a revolution, either.
>Location: Terran Empire
The Collective, The Federation, and The Enclave will all get what's coming to them in time. But every revolution has to start

somewhere.
>Pursuer: Bruce Powell
Powell is an incredible strategist, but his disdain for authority might allow me to convince him to join the revolution.
>Crew: Wei Jin, Dean Faulkner, Sarah Jolly, You Jeong, Debby Benson, Robert Walker, Ed Butler
A ragtag group of rebels and a 7-foot tall cyborg assassin. Couldn't ask for a better crew.

>It's only page 3 nigga what you talking about?
Page number doesn't really matter when we haven't even reached bump limit.

Go ahead and post it.

Okay. No bullying allowed though. I mean, you can bully the Subs but not me. I'll cry.

Enjoy it.

Dragon Dildos are legal since the 2009 Lesislation Amendment, Subsection twelve, under the heading 'Tools of Permissible Perversion'.

The rest however, would require some sort of Lawsbian to figure out.

Speaking of rules, I might have to make an adjustment to Fals. I only paid one favor for each of the eye augments, bringing me to a -2.
This is easy to correct, but will bother me until I actually correct it.