Would you play a game set in the hood?

Would you play a game set in the hood?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51943786/#q51943786
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bit too mundane

>would you play a game where a bunch of white people pretend to be black

No.
No one from an actual hood would play tabletop games. It's too removed from the real world.

Fantasy-hood*

Do you think pic related is a hood because there are only blacks in the street ?

No, but I'd play a game about being Le Sapeurs in the Democratic Republic of the Congo any day of the week. Those guys are stylish.

>tfw my oc setting is a planet sized ghetto based on a joke rap song I wrote for my friends

No thanks, I don't want to play a Stone Age game.

yeh

played a 'cops vs niggas' custom game on warcraft 3. and saw a "ghettopoly" board game at a thrift store before. so uh... the potential is there

Congo is not "the hood" and Sapeurs are not hood rats

but user I already do

Isn't that pretty much what Shadowrun or Cyberpunk 2020 is

Fuck that thread was so good.

Gimme a keyword.

Marshall Menace, Shadowrun, Hoodrat

Starts with something g like 'so my asshole dm'

>level 5 thug
>roll for intimidate on some cracka
>nat 1
>Critical Keeping it Real Goes Wrong
>he's an undercover cop
>can't play that character for 1d6 charges that stick

nat 1 is he's CCing and shoots you to death on the spot

And the "new school" (I don't remember the name they gave themselves) is very interesting from a sociological standpoint.
Seeing how the previous generation lost all of their money for their hobby, they're reappropriating occidental luxury fashion and creating theit own.
I honestly think they could play a big part in the future of African culture.

>Do you think pic related is a hood because there are only blacks in the street ?
I assumed that was OP's thinking process.

>No one from an actual hood would play tabletop games.
I know people from the real hood who play tabletop games.

I know people from the real hood who use Veeky Forums. Your mom pops on once in a while to suck a bunch of dicks.

I want to be a handsome well-dressed black man.

Literally doesn't exist. Next!

>says the pasty suburbanite in jeans and ill-fitting t

>hurrrrrr

We're all faggots here

If you're not you should probably get

>denies being a faggot
>posts on Veeky Forums
found the newfag

I played GTA San Andreas, so I'd only go with it if I got to drop a bunch of fantasy elements into it and just go full Saints Row with it.
Although to avoid having to deal with americans, I'd set it in the british equivalent; a run-down council estate in a London suburb.
Innit, bruv? I'm gonna stab yo, I swear on me mum! Get your dog off, innit!

That's somewhere in Africa. Those are african black people, not african-americans.
And yes, there's a difference. Spend enough time around africans, and you can even tell the difference between them.

This belongs here.

Here user, I'm sure there are a few BBC threads for you to peruse until you calm down:

I always like to lay in Africa. Especially Sub-Sahara

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51943786/#q51943786

I wouldn't mind, but I have no faith in the slightest that 90% of people could do it right.

I already play Shadowrun

Nah. It's either going to go full stormweenie, full white liberal guilt, or straight into that weird in-between zone filled who unironically play Cards Against Humanity and giggle every time they play "black people."

*play

Mostly this.
Most people don't know what it was like in the classic inner city enough to replicate it.