This is the Face of the

This is the Face of the
>>nu-Veeky Forums

Explain this

>>Veeky Forums

It doesn't matter what gender people are or what gender they want to fuck or what gender they want to be called.

The only thing that matters is that they use a damned coaster.

That, and bringing their share of the snacks.

FPBP

I don't have to explain shit to you, you /pol/ cock sucking nigger

Just use a fucking coaster and nobody gets hurt.

>Not exclusively playing with people who are racist, sexist, homophobic AND transphobic
>Not having the paladin bantz and calling the orc chieftainess a queer manbitch dike slut who needs to get back in whatever passes for a kitchen in Africa

I dunno that looks a lot like an average hipster and modern liberal/SJW. The way that fantasy with its escapist themes and player empowerment appealing to a lot of social outcasts and minorities shouldn't surprise you how much overlap there can be. I also find it to be a pretty good equalizer since in-game you can be an idealized version of your self going through classical mythological character themes, and are working towards your character's in-game goals rather than your own, and everyone else is usually helping you with it.

Also there's no confirmation or claim in the tweet/pic you posted of him being a browser/user of Veeky Forums so I could post a picture of an eskimo and make a similar claim.

>implying i cear what they are aside from if they use a coaster

>It doesn't matter what gender people are

What matters is our plan.

No one cared who I was until I put on the pronouns.

He looks like a one piece villian who just found out lightning doesn't work on rubber.

JUST POSTING MONTE IN A MONTE COOK THREAD

Everything about this post pisses me off

>when your friends with someone

Because Veeky Forums is full of "muh moderation" millenials who are post-post ironic and don't care about politics, but will spew platitudinous morality just the same and attack anyone who disagrees with "muh horseshoe." And if you bring this up, then it'll be "Oh, either I'm stupid and go extremist or I have no balls if I want to be smart."
Then it goes on from there. It's post-modernist garbage that thankfully is being phased out.

They call it the great melt: The era when the snowflakes died out of society

where the fuck is that dude? Those look like showers behind him.
Also I am not friends with anyone that dresses like that, or wears a beanie so poorly, so I'm safe I think.

How many layers of irony can one hide behind?

He looks like any host that just saw someone put a drink down without using a coaster.

Is that a person? It looks more like a caricature or some freaky surrealist thing.

What the fuck is wrong with his face? Aside from the expression he's making, I mean.

They are your friends ffs, they can have their opinions, you intolerant fuck. Triggered

>This is the Face

This is the street samurai.

If I take your pronoun away... will you die?

It's a guy being disgusted by someone who's bigoted?

I don't see a problem with that?

Oh you mean how he dresses? if he wanted to were a clown costume all the time it wouldn't bother me, he can do what he wants?

The face he's making? he's just has an expressive face, nothing wrong with that?

passive aggressive much?

It would be extremely triggering...

/pol/ get ye gone

It would be very triggering....

Opinions you choose to have, race/gender/sexual orientation/stuff that's innate/bred into you you don't.

I can hate you for your choices and your opinions that's doesn't make me intolerant, just an asshole, but if i hate you because you're black/gay/trans Etc, i'm an intolerant asshole.

also not everyone's opinions are worth listening to, mine included probably. Only those who can speak with Authority about a subject should really be cared about (shit i have a couple degrees in polisci and philosophy).

as much as i have to respect that you HAVE an opinion, i don't have to respect the opinion.Yo.

Someone post the screencap of some guy here saying to keep politics in your hobby, because the other side sure as hell will.

for you

He didn't really give context for his disapproval. without context, it's hard to act or speak in a less dramatic way (because i see nothing wrong with it)

I'm in business casual wear, and kinda look like Clark Kent. You don't have to dress that way to now be shitty a person, every day not shitty people just wear their own clothes.

Armchair liberals thinks that they will get laid if they pander to liberal chicks. Some of them actually drink the koolaid because reasons. It's not rocket science.

daily reminder to sage your baneposting when you're trying to derail /pol/trash

>implying that autogynephilia isn't a choice

>everything has to be linked to the great quest for pussy, and only people who think and speak like me are being authentic

Nigga, who gives a fuck?

Yeah, what the fuck do you think life is about? It's an unbroken chain of reproduction that has going on for billions of years. You would have to be a huge asshole to be the one to break it.

>I don't know what being a human being is like because I was raised by cultural marxists

>everything has to be linked to the great quest for pussy
well...yeah

>Those look like showers behind him.
Those are fake and that's actually a gas chamber, so the face is very appropriate.

Judging by the date of that tweet I think it's a voting place in the US.

>implying coasterkin isn't a real thing