Guys, Dad's gonna be ok right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDXCv1bELBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont forget to leave instructions for your loved ones to access your crypto with your will or in a safe deposit box anons

Just make the passwords something only they would know and dont fully write it down

The fuck is this

The fate of a LINK hodler

bitcoin

Take this down fucksake. THat's someone's family. What the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus.

Tfw he has a ETH wallet but didn't tell anyone the password

You when the great correction happens

Welcome to Veeky Forums fagot

Just look at that man work that ghost-cock.
Top tier faggot dad you have there OP.

That’s sad. I had to see my grandfather die of a terrible esophageal cancer over September and October. He got worse and worse fast and the worst part is he made millions as a director of cancer treatment research and died relatively young.

He got the cancer virus from the sick patients.

He didn’t even need crypto to make it and he still got fucked :/

Pft well I work at a hospital for cancer patients so I guess I’m hit too

yes we should start a gofundme for them! lmfao

F

Sorry to hear that, user. I hope his work helps save others. That can continue his legacy.

I don't care about btc, all in on alts.

Back to Rddit fagut.

If anything you should blame whoever front that family that uploaded this to social media. This is too personal. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Sorry to hear that user

Here you go user.

0.01 ETH = 1 prayer
0xaA972bFAdbEcEe21e72381325483c403B78F85e3

>What the fuck is wrong with these people.
I don't know about the woman, but the man is clearly deepthroating a ghost.

Another one goes into the Abyss.

LOL fuck off back to plebbit you SJW loser. Go make a fucking gofundme for his medical treatments or more likely her bereavement counselling or something faggot.
We come here to get away from that fake, brainwashed bullshit. This is how a majority of people really think when nobody is going to judge you.
One day we may get called out on this shit and publicly tries to shame us into silence but for now, fuck you and your faggoty politically correct cult!
Even shutting us down will not change the fact that a MAJORITY of people think like us deep down on all the issues you think are bigoted and hateful! Humanity is not part of your cult, we are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fuck you!

Sounds like he got REQt

everyone dies
make it count
>buy ARK

A black ghost by the width of it

Like i'm leaving those ingrates any of my coin

I think we have problems. Using a persons death to shill our coins. Ah, fuck it! BUY REQ AND ARK! WOHOO EASY 100X by EOY!!!!

you sound like a neckbeard faggot. kys immediately

Try a 34yo engineer lmao. We are legion! I agree I typed that like a neckbeard tbf. I blame the covfefe ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=CDXCv1bELBk

this. what does this even have to do with this board? at least post it on /b/ instead or something.

ooo you really shouldn't post on your mobile ;)

What the fuck does your age/occupation have to do with being a neckbeard

>people on biz have been getting rich off shitcoins for years
>faggot niggers from reddit like you get jealous
>come here to learn how to not be such a fucking loser
>get lost in all the satire/nuance and miss out on genuinely good advice because you're a dumbass
>can't figure anything out
>lose even more money
>make fun of people who make fun of retards like you
>never admit how much of a retard you are
>you lost all of your money but at least you still have what's left of your pride ;)
>p-p-pol bb-b-b-tfo, er, i mean biz

jesus christ, please lurk a few months before you post, you're really embarrassing yourself there m8

nice leddit spacing, arsehole. why don't you go back where you learned it?

Kek

fair point.
Not even close. I am just a bit of a cunt ;)

You are a complete and utter phaggot. What's it like to have the mentality of a 14 year old?

muwhahahhaa.
You 'old fags' are such dumbasses lol.
Half chan became full of normies years ago haha. Go suck shareblues cock. Maybe you can get a reach around from Tavistock while you're at it.

Rest well nugger.

He did the ultimate mooning

Ah, I just like fucking with you normies. Some of you are alright.Some of you are fuckign idiots who protect wallstreet and tink ((())) means da joos lamo.
You guys make me laugh sometimes.
Later dweebs, enjoy being 'anonymous' and cool!

Open coinmarketcap.

Check butcoins 3 month chart.

Using a straight edge connect the bottoms.

17,500 is the predicted bottom. If it goes below 17,000 duck and cover under your desk.

Up 2% for the week and down 4% for the day. Honestly it just looks like a big swing because at this price that's almost a thousand dollars.

>ultimate state of /pol faggots on here

Yeah, he's gonna be ok.
[spoiler]My dad died from hypertension 3 weeks ago and your post hurts me so much, OP because he died from that exact same state in the hospital the day he died and the doctors had to pull the plug since he was basically braindead and his heart already stopped working[/spoiler]

>*protest Wallstreet.
Christ, I can't even type I'm laughing so much, or maybe it's the drugs. Tis the season to be jolly after all!
You are all puppets, baaah baaah baaah.