ITT characters you want to play

ITT characters you want to play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmhGYB4NdYc
youtube.com/watch?v=wB9yMoaCFu8
youtu.be/_ZQUCBOevNw
youtu.be/oZ8-ETHE9AI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enough con, intimidate, and etiquette to get into trouble, enough unarmed and gunplay to get out of it. Great for modern / near future settings.

More specifically, i'd want to see how long it would take my party to realize who i was playing as I constantly spouted trivia of the world.

No explanation needed, I don't think.

Mea culpa

Either this or Grandad

Grandad with exotic weapon proficiency(belt)

A hardboiled detective. He's a loose cannon, but he gets the job done.

>Racist towards a specific race
>Actually has a son by a woman of that specific race
>Utterly incompetent, except for alchemy, stabbing things, and shooting things.
>Loud as fuck in his ignorance.

Why is he so perfect?

How exactly can she steal anything? Is it omni-theft through Witchcraft or pure skill?

Do you know what nemesis means?

Whip build with dazzling display

We know he's Dex, but what's his second dump stat? Cha and Wis seems right but not right.

Any, really.

I never got into Wrecking Rad. How bad am I missing out?

Have you seen the women he gets with? Cha is definitely right.

>adding barbed wire to your bat
>fighting an enemy that feels no pain and only headshots can kill.
>not even adding any hand wraps for the inevitable juice from multiple head bashes.

Not impressed.

But he can never keep them. Being Grandad is suffering.

That's not a zombie bat, it's his people-bat.

>implying she's for walkers

I mean, the crazy kung-fu killer wolf bitch? Either would be right, but it seems more like wis.

It's for intimidation, not for zombies

>finding a human or creature that can tank your strongest hit
>pic related happens
>becomes Negan

STR and CHA done right

You're missing on some really fucking good moments and a lot of filler.

You misunderstand the purpose and method of blunt weapons.

You want to transfer as much force into the target as possible without the possibility of it deflecting away even on a poorly aimed glancing shot. It's why maces have flanges, and why that bat has wire.

Fuck, how do you choose between Negan and Bronn?

I want to play this guy so bad it hurts.

Convince me to play pic related in 10 words or less because I'm an uncultured fool

Gay clown who bungee cums when he grooms/kills kids

I said Bullet farmer from mad max fury road, just look at him

Retired villain and recovering alcoholic reluctantly comes out of retirement.
youtube.com/watch?v=KmhGYB4NdYc

>On all levels including physical, I am Justice.

Harvey Keitel looks like he could be Gavin McInnes' dad there.

A radical muslim, but not radical in THAT way.

Mhmhh
Nootka

Governor > Negan

that's the thing keeping me from trying it honestly. It wouldn't be true to the character to not be able to pull of ludicrous crimes, but i'd also prefer to keep her entirely non-magical

Alright, homeys, it looks like this overgrown lizard's got some seriously bad Halitosis. We're gonna have to get all jiggy in this hizzy before the Aquabizzies are toast! And I know just the song for it.

LET'S GO! +1 to attack!

youtube.com/watch?v=wB9yMoaCFu8

Actually any of them would work.

MC: Face Bard (Incredibly underleveled)
Crash: Barbarian
Jimmy: Wizard
Ricky: Rogue
Eaglebones: Ranger/Sorc multiclass

Any member of Danger 5 really, but Jackson was my favorite by the end of the series

youtu.be/_ZQUCBOevNw

There are no moderate Muslims.

Good luck. If I tried to play a smug loli, the GM would end up kicking me out.

Having characters die in your arms, with their last words being drink recipes would be fucking hilarious

I Really want to make a skater or roller blading character in VELOcity that is literally Jesus.

I'd call him Radical Jesus, and he'd try to lead kids down the RIGHTEOUS path

Thorkell the Tall of Vinland Saga.

Does anyone else really wish he had beaten one of the women to death instead? I would have much preferred watching Rosita get battered to death than Abraham or Glenn. Sasha less so cause she's not very hot. I know they are going to die soon in the show what with them trying to assassinate him now, but I still would have rather the show changed things up. Maybe Maggie beat to death instead of Glenn? Would have been much more fun to watch IMO.

Also, stat Negan.

I give him: Str 16, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 17

High CHA, Low INT, high WIS, almost zero STR, high magic reserves, but just buff spells.
Something between a Bard and a White Mage.
Crossdresser and Nudist, sometimes both at once.

I want to play a reyvateil in something. Song magic/magic spells as programs is super cool!

But she pulled a lot of heist. It's the classic case of "perfectly made minor heist to get all the equipment, failed with the main job". Always reminded me Olsen-banden in a way. Only if Olsen was ten times as competent. And young. And female. And hot as fuck.

>CHA
It takes to be 5 year old to take Negan as charismatic. My biggest question remains the same - why the FUCK anyone listens to this guy. It's not even that he's a bad boss or awful organiser or shit like that. It's the fact how absolutely careless he is and yet nobody even THINKS to take him down.

One of the best characters from his game. Possibly THE best, to me at least.

Not sure if it counts, since I currently ripping off Herger, while my friend is pulling Ahmed. We always wanted to do that and thing is - we are currently playing with people so amazingly inept when it comes to movies, it was once-in-a-lifetime chance to try.
So far so good. We only waited 9 years for a chance to do it.

Hisoka is a sadistic, highly intelligent and powerful fighter who's only asperations in life is to fight powerful opponents or to groom them to his standards so he can fight and kill them.

He's as attached to things as he is to drop them like hot garbage and is equally at home fucking dudes as he is fucking women. He also comes up with inventive ways of killing his opponents because it's not enough to simply deconstruct their techniques and ruin them but have fun doing it to.

>Old as fuck knight who's too old for this shit but between being strong as fuck and his gear he's able to keep up with the younger adventurers even if he isn't all that he use to be.

Yeah, i'd play that shit to the ends of the earth.

>ITT: Edgies you want to cuck cuck fuck buck mcfuck cuck

Modern/Fantasy, one for each genre.

If every other player believes the character is "to much" in an evil campaign then he is evil enough

Paladin/Ranger/Complete bad ass

Simple:
Setting where Negan fits, AKA Modern, near future, near past
Setting where Bronn fits, like distant past, AKA standard DnD tromp in medieval times but with magicks and shieet.

The hell is this?

The closest you can get to raping a kid in dorf fortress.

One of my favorite things about him is that his stats, which you're never supposed to see, fit him correctly.

Ten motherfucking Endurance.

Cao Cao is the Ur-example of didnothingwrong.jpg He lived during the twilight of the Han Dynasty, and came closer to keeping China from long-term turmoil than any other contemporary. He got this far by being a stellar judge of character, knowing when to recruit former enemies into his inner circle and when to waste them.

Cao Cao classically gets a bad rap because 1000 years after he died, an Emperor wanted to connect his lineage with the Han, and commissioned Luo Guanzhong to write a historical novel about the era Cao Cao lived in. This novel was The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and it paints Cao Cao as Chinese Hitler who was totally out to usurp the Han Dynasty and was personally kicked in the nuts by Heaven becuase of how Bad he was.

One of my favorite trivia bits on Cao Cao was that during the Chinese Revolution, Mao Zedong was frequently compared to Cao Cao, so the CCP began a long term campaign to rehabilitate the public perception of this historical figure. While this was happening, one of Mao's closest generals was also comparing himself to a famous figure from the Three Kingdoms era-but the guy he was making comparisons to (Zhang Fei) fought against Cao Cao! It wasn't long before said general was ostracized by Mao, because in China historical comparisons are SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Unfortunately I would never live up to the legend.

>youtu.be/oZ8-ETHE9AI

How could you stat him?

I've actually played a game where I based off my character off of him. Unfortunately, the game was pretty shit although I did do some rad shit in it.

>although I did do some rad shit in it.

I'd fucking hope so. You don't go and waste a Graham expy without pumping out some sick shit.

Yeah, they all do shred, man.
Awesome group of guys/gals.

He fucks you in the ass with his ambition

I was the only person rolling well that game so I'd just mow down whatever come up towards with whatever could.

>out of ammo?
beat the fucking shit out the guy with your gun
>no weapons?
use my fucking bandages to strangle dudes

Aside from his appearance that I ripped straight from NV, he was pretty much all original.

>Fake Italian mobster on the west coast who hangs out in his shitty pizza stone in a strip mall.

Pebble Ed

>Humble games enthusiast and pig farmer

Malvo would be sick. I feel like a lot of the coolest characters could only really shine in a 1 on 1 campaign, sadly I don't know any other DM's who would be comfortable with this.