Up 300% this week

>user shills this a few days ago
>biz shits on him
>up 300% so far

If you want to make money literally always do the opposite of what most bizraelis tell you to hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY DID YOU TELL ME THIS WAS A SCAM BIZ

I feel like an idiot. I shilled MYST ironically because I'm a salty bagseller from holding it months ago... and now it moons.

mfw it's STILL going up

how come market cap is less than $40M?

because even though it just went up, it still doesn't have nearly the exposure that alts at the same level of production have. Easily the most undervalued project right now.

If similar coins' market cap is an indication there's still an easy x10 left in here.

I know, right?
I asked about Bitcoin Cash the other day and got shit over and then asked about VeChain and got the keks.
Since then, both have made over 30% gains, so yeah I think you're right.
Veeky Forums knows fuck all.

Ugh same FUCK

So be smart and buy skycoin now

Fuck off with that shitcoin.

b-but you're shilling MYST right now, which means i shouldn't buy, right?

Had next to no volume and rhen on no news went x2. Only reason it didn't crash so hard is because we are in alt bull run (or were) and people kept jumping in. I don't think it's a good coin.

It's run up coincided directly with the net neutrality announcement.

Fear not, the project is viable. It's the coin to be in if FCC fucks up the US.

Been holding since June, the spike in price brought me back to my initial value. I'll keep holding because this is one of the most realistic real life use of blockchain.

Also alpha due in January.

Seriously what's the catch?

Still a good time to buy?

>sold a month ago

Still time to hop on the train. This is nothing yet.

Look at MYST's market cap and look and other similar ETH-based token's cap. The ride hasn't even started. This'll be the biggest moon mission of 2018.

I didn't even know this was an ETH token. Weird that this barely gets any attention, will look into it.

We're going to to hit 100% growth in a day.

NO BRAKES

I just bought $400 worth, this better be good user

Nocoiner, don't know much about crypto.

Looked into this and it seems like a good project, is this a good first coin to get into?

If you've literally never made a crypto investment before probably best to start off with BTC / ETH.

>Working product

Lol bought a few days ago and forgot about it, thanks for the reminder

I have some basic shit on normiebase. Can I transfer from there to other exchanges or should I just open a new account and put a few hundred bucks into something cheap like this?
>inb4 poorfag

Where can you buy this?

literally fucking everything is up, confido went 10x from the bottom

Lmao this thing?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/

Volume: $819 USD LMAO

You can transfer to and buy from Bittrex.

Ya dude everything is up 300%!!!