Filename thread!

Lets get some new junk in here!

>everyone has a normal Bicycle deck cards judgin by thier backs
>Yugi has YGO cards
kek

BOY AM I GLAD THE CAVEMAN IS OUT THERE AND WE ARE OUT HERE

Preston's a good dude, but if you get enough settlements, the auto-generated missions pile up like you wouldn't believe. After a point it just seems like he's making you wipe the ass of every settler in the game.

>#FourWorkingLegs

>minmaxer
E M P
M
P

>button-down shirt tucked in
>t-shirt somehow untucked

ugh

What an awful comic.

Is this better?

Trying to follow the letters, anyone figured out what it says?

"Never gonna give you up-"

You should know the rest

fuck, you got me

THAT'S A LOTTA NUTS

Thanks.

Not subtle enough.

Son of a BITCH!

Please tell me it's like this in the game or wherever it comes from.

Need a better one.

Just gonna drop some Japanese-media ones, I guess?

goddamn it.

Fuck man, now I got to watch that movie again.

>you think you can see the donut in there.

>Stumbling into the magical realm

AND WE'RE IN THERE AND HE'S THE SHERRIF AND WE'RE FROZEN OUT HERE

1. This might actually work for him.

2. Does anyone have the comic about him seeing Galactus?

Found the /pol/tard.

>Please tell me it's like this in the game or wherever it comes from.
It's from the popular television program, 'Stranger Things'.

The lights blink to spell things, but it's just phrases like "YOU ARE SPOOKED" and "LOOK OUT FOR THE GHOST BEHIND YOU".

>I AM SILLY

The thing people tend not to realise about this footage is that there's no special effects applied whatsoever; that's just what Gary Busey is like I.R.L.

Wait, are you under the impression that that's actually what pathfinder is? No, only about 10% of PF players are degenates. 50% of /pfg/ is degenate though, because the remnants of /wst/ go there to post their fetishes. Shitsune Poster is one of those guys, and the Pathfinder community takes the fall.

And, well... It's honestly a better use of the thread than discussing Pathfinder, so it's really no great loss.

wait, how are you identifying the t-shirt as untucked? It's not covering any part of the pants, nor is any midrift showing.

What is this, 2006?

In all fairness Poland is one of the few E.U. members that are actually fulfilling their military obligations for the E.U.

If any nation there has a right to look as grumpy as they fucking want it's Poland.

Of course when the next big war happens it will find some excuse to start in Poland so maybe at this point it's simple adaptation and preparation.

maybe he's speaking from experience

this

Well, Poland understands that the next war will probably involve Russia. That means they're the front line.

Also Poland has a history of getting torn to pieces, I can sympathize with them not wanting it to happen again. Few countries have been as royally fucked over as Poland.

I don't get it, sorry.

THE BOY CRIES YOU A SWEATER OF TEARS

That's not really Veeky Forums though

I don't understand
why?
what happened?

Green is not a creative colour

Isn't the medic slut older than him?

oh shit I actually threw up in real life, fuck that's disgusting.

>your favorite edition

Overwatch doesn't have the tightest timeline, but he's likely around 20 years older than her.

what point-buy systems allow to make something like this? if it's broken like DnDs stat system, I'd understand

GURPS, if your GM is incompetent.

Mate, the Poles know that if Putin gets fed up with the slow and steady approach, they're the first place that the storm's gonna hit.

They're arming the citizenry, for goodness sake.

Mutants and Masterminds 3E

YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!

Is she ageless or something?

You are a mother fucker.

i think it had something to do with her continous exposure to those healing particles that slowed her aging down or something

Source? Image search ain't giving me shit.

But she's not a Monk, she's a mage with a shit-ton of buff spells on herself.

She invented some sort of tech that heals the body perfectly... most of the time, supposedly, an experiment gone wrong is the reason Reaper is a fucking smoke cloud.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya

Fate/kaleid Liner Prisma Illya.

Prisma Illya. It's the (Surprisingly good, at least the first two seasons, haven't seen the rest) AU spin-off of Fate, starring Illya as a magical girl. Lots of Fanservice, but a pretty fun magical girl series. Nothing groundbreaking, but worth the time I'd say.

>Chaos tainted artifact
The mechanicus warned us about this

too bad that despite looking so fierce our defense minister is a lying buffoon

Doesn't mean that monks can fight like that, does it?

And everyone at the top of that pic let in millions of people that will vote to put their daughters in chains.

Sometimes being in charge of defense means being cruel to someone to protect your own

I had a group of players do this once in a World of Darkness campaign.

They found a cultist delivering bodies to a cult meeting and stole his delivery truck, forced a 7 foot tall character into a comically undersized suit and hid in the bodybags.

Most egregiously they did not tie up or kill the cultist, just left him out on the streets, they didn't even take his cell phone.

So of course when they went to deliver the bodybags to the meeting, the cultists told them to drive around back and proceeded to machine gun the shit out of the delivery van.

Killed two characters. I regret nothing.

She's the world's best doctor, complete with nanomachine tech that can basically revive the dead, and she's only 37. Reducing her apparent age by like 15 years isn't that big of a deal.

>Filename
Good taste

Sauce?