FUN

So, we have a new floor at 300sats? Where are we eoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0.11 cents

>fiat
umm, sweetie

>caring about how other people value their own wealth
NEWFAGS GET OUT!!!!

it's not about wealth measuring, its about all the alt value being only btc value since u cant cash out alts for mone yhave to cashem out for btc to get the fiat.

I want to have FUN

Just bought some lads
Eagerly awaiting tomorrow

Will there be a dip after the announcement?

If it's a shit announcement then yeah, we're gonna dip. If it's good then it'll pump hard. The fear that people are pricing in the announcement already is the only thing stopping me from taking my XLM gains and putting them in FUN right now.

>tripfaggot calling other people newfags

400 sats

I plan to hold this coin at least though 2018. If it dips I will buy more. The key to winning this game is not falling for panic. Invest in solid ideas that will persevere through the swings of the new market. FUN has a great team, easily explained use, and a huge market for opportunity.

I have the same ammount brother!

I love FunFair, but they have already stated that the update is just a more comprehensive update than their previous one. It's not an announcement. People should be buying this token because of the tech (which is unparalleled), not for short term hype.

Love seeing posts like that from the team. Not trying to sell hype, just good product. Great sign for a long term hold.

This.

For once a great and solid product with no match right now. Great long term hold.

$0.12 by EOY. Buckle up bros.

The floor is still low 200 sats. Doesn't matter, keep accumulating.

I second this call

anyone not hodling this long term is a gay retard

Holy fuck, this just formed in the FUN chart. News tomorrow... this is gonna be big lads

Man I just want to have FUN FUN FUN

The only question is, how long should you hodl when the voyage for Moon comes?

youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

I'm ready to have FUN

Hahahaha pls go back to red dit
>Not measuring in sats

This is wrong. I can cash out my alts for AUD on Coinspot, fag.

WHY IS IT CRASHING!

You think it's gonna have an effect?

i-i'm not having FUN anymore

BUYTHEDIP

Floor is 210
remember the upcoming btc pump

it's up 50% still