Oh, so THAT'S what's up.

>they've been through so much together they can see past the illusion
I love this trope.

I pin and ready an action to silence.

Geek the mage first!

>evil campaign

No but I'm here now

Kabru is clearly Neutral Good.

Yeah! Fuck those guys up, cute brown fighter.

Fair enough. Hey there, user!

What sort of evil would the corpse hunters be?

neutral good, just business not personal

neutral evil, sorry

Kuro's appearance is kind of unsettling to me. It's like he belongs in another manga.

TN or LN

Oh, ok. You had me confused for a second.
I was wondering between neutral or lawful, seeing as they're using the governor's backing and exploiting the laws.

>Hey there, user!
A fine snow covered morning to you too.

He had some good intense crazy eyes.

And that's it for the month, grea/tg/uys. Shorter chapter this time, but it's cool. I really Kabru and his gang now.

Derp, didn't follow the whole conversation. LN/TN for our side protagonist here.

>What sort of evil would the corpse hunters be?
In Wizardry they would be the playable Evil.

Good helps an old lady across a street without expecting a reward even if it they need to cross back to head to their destination.

Neutral helps an old lady across a street without reward if they need to cross the street.

Evil helps an old lady across a street for a reward.

NPC (Werdna) Evil helps an old lady half way across the street and then leaves her there.

>not charging them for the goat
Awful nice of the old chap.

I would shit my pants if I saw those eyes coming for me.
Stone cold.

>dump their valuables
OK, definitely LN.

>Roll to pin and ready an action to silence

Holm seems like he should have died a lot as an adventurer.

He reminds me of the wizard. Especially at the bottom of

>killing your friends to scam the government
This is what happens when you let the PCs do what they want in your setting.

Just noticed they are dumping the bodies. No ressurections for the grave guys now. They wanted to look like fishes and now they will.

>those crazy eyes in the last panel
This is the face of genocidal justice.

>his skin is dark
>his name means "dark"
Japs in charge of tolerance.

LN is underappreciated.

Thanks OP.

So they're dumping them in the water so that they can't be revived unless someone stumbles upon them soon enough? That doesn't seem very nice at all.

More likely their bodies will be eaten before anyone can find them and their spirits will be forever trapped inside the dungeon.

They're not nice people. They're people who believe that their goals justify their actions.

He makes the same expressions as the dark elf in the last panel each time. That's unsettling.

>black mage
>dresses all black

You're welcome, user.

Well, they're killing a bunch of murderers because the law protects them and prevents a fair trial, and dumping them on the water because otherwise they'll just be revived and keep doing the same shit again.
Considering the actions and goals, I don't condemn them at all.

Dumping the loot was stupid and ideological though.

>World has no need for monsters... or dungeons

Well *someone's* gonna get exploded.

Kikiki still a qt. I see.

>tfw you try to reason but accidentally trigger the murderhobos

I disagree. They don't have the authority to dispense justice on the murderers. They're nothing but edgy murderhobos who try to justify their actions.

Guy just cold bloodedly coup de graced a guy who was begging for his life and then had the bodies all dumped both to hide the crime and to ensure they're never resurrected.

Guy went full Lawful Stupid possible goat influence?

Damn, boy, calm down.

I dunno. I can't condemn vigilantism if it's in a lawless place.
The dungeon is a lawless place. They have to make their own justice here.

It's not completely lawless though. It's been established that the local government has set up at least a rudimentary system for adventurers.

The only thing I would suggest is turning them into the authorities but that requires lugging 5+ corpses to the surface whucheck isn't practical or feasible. But dumping the bodies leaves a bad taste in my mouth because this isn't justice, just veangence.

>goat influence
Doubt it. That's why the whole party just kind of goes along with it.

And despite his claims, his party seems more experienced with killing people than they do hunting monsters or lifting curses.

Well holy shit, this got dark

it has always been dark to be honest

Fucking goats, man. Ruin everything.

So who are these people? Did Laius Rob them or something

Fairly fuckin' Lawful Neutral if you ask me.
>let's kill these guys
>because they're criminals
>I don't believe in mercy
>let's leave their stash though because stealing is wrong
>also I'm a complete fucking psycho

The last chapter was the only one for a long time that felt like a dungeon meshi adventure like in the beginning of the manga. Just monsters, a strategy on how to fight them and then cooking.

It was much more casual when to comes to death before. This time they have been killed for good.

The fact that they think death is so casual is all the darker

I'm torn between whether or not he's LG or LE desu.

I think he's a paladin either way

No they got killed by some treasure bugs and Laius's party was nice enough to make sure their bodies weren't possessed so that they could be revived, but they thought that they were robbed. Then they got killed again by the mermen and Laius saved their bodies from being eaten by the fish.

>tsundere asian sorcerer
>doge kobold ranger?
>womanlet halfling thief
>cute female dorf warrior
>chill gnome priest/wizard
>dark skinned xenophilic human killing machine

best party, would adventure with

A law that authorities can't or won't enforce is just window dressing, though. Lawful doesn't (necessarily) mean "bindly follow rules fat lazy aristocrats wrote to line their pockets".
In fact, does Lawful necessarily have to do with state laws? Wouldn't a strict, but personal code of honor, which seems to be Kabru's case, also considered lawful?

>I can't condemn vigilantism if it's in a lawless place.

Yeah but you also can't condone it - in a place with no fixed law, a knight acts according to their own personal code of honor.

And we see here that Kabru's "code" of "honor" can allow the slaying of captured prisoners and permakilling of citizens of the kingdom above, rather than taking them up to the surface for due lawful punishment by the local lawful authority.

I love it.

This kind of ambiguity is great.

correct we if I am wrong but the archetype of a fighter/warrior PC is the one of a seasoned or highly trained guy/gal

having a stone cold steve austin face won't be weird if they are trained to fight and kill, just like irl soldiers

Perhaps they were mercenaries or bounty hunters before they took up adventuring? Reformed bandits?

From what Kubru talks about he's at least seen some shit.

Sure changed my opinion on them from the comedic relief fuckup party right quik

He's not just killing them for being serial robber-murderers. He's mad that people would detract from efforts to actually "finish" the dungeon and break the curse by treating adventuring as a purely economical endeavor.

He wants the threat of the dungeon's monsters to be put down for good and won't tolerate letting his party sway from that goal. The guy's a true fucking believer in his purpose and it's interesting to see that character arc show up in a lowbie side-story party.

Yeah this chapter hints that they pretty shady. I still can't wait to see them get rekt by the dungeon again though.

>I think he's a paladin either way
As said in previous threads the term is "Lord."

>doge kobold ranger?
Samurai possibly. The armor he is wearing is one of the traditional depictions of samurai scale armor.

>From what Kubru talks about he's at least seen some shit.
Sounds like he is a survivor of a "dungeon break" that occurred when a previous dungeon boom town started busting.

>Sure changed my opinion on them from the comedic relief fuckup party right quik
They're still fuckups, though, that's the best part. I feel like this LN edgelord is heading for a deading from Dr Laius, and I can't wait t b h

Does the dogarai and tsundere wizard remind anyone else of the Henchmen from Dragonball?

>dogo samurai

it's Overgrowth all over again

>>cute female dorf warrior
>>chill gnome priest/wizard
Those aren't part of the party, they were passing by and revived the party.

>due lawful punishment by the local lawful authority.
Did you miss the part where there is no such thing in this setting?

I think I figured it out. These guys are specialized for dealing with conflicts with other humans. Which is why they keep getting fucked up. They're not able to adapt to dealing with different monsters.

I kind of hope they all get together and have to work towards a common goal like surviving another run-in with the sorcerer.

They definitely won't be working together since they have too much of a conflict in their beliefs. Most likely Laius's party will realize that they have to protect the dungeon in order to save his imouto while the edgy mcfuck party will be actively trying to clear it.

Just imagine:

This party will kill the Orcs.

Maybe they'll fucking try.

Shit.

Yeah, especially since Marcille's end goal is to find a way to use the dungeon for magical agriculture. Killing all the monsters runs counter to that.

Don't say things like that

But it would be a good thing. Marcille would approve.

The only chance they have of avoiding bloodshed is if he takes one look at the orc women and goes full James T. Kirk.

I mean, it's implied that he has a thing for inter-species romance.

Honestly, my biggest problem with this whole thing is that they were PROBABLY PRETTY GOOD AT CORPSE RECOVERY.
We need as many corpse recoverers as we can get to make sure adventurers die less.

MUH profiteering tho

I know you revived me after I got myself killed, but you earn money for that service so I need to dump your bodies into the lake.