Mechanics Galore Edition!

To make cards, download MSE for free from here
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
OR
Mobile users might have an easier time signing up here
mtg.design/

>Hi-Res MSE Templates
pastebin.com/Mph6u6WY

>Mechanics doc (For the making of color pie appropriate cards)
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgaKCOzyqM48dFdKRXpxTDRJelRGWVZabFhUU0RMcEE

>Read this before you post cards for the first time, or as a refresher for returning cardmakers
docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn1J1Mj-EvxMxca8aSRBDj766rSN8oSQgLMOXs10BUM

>Design articles by Wizards
pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

>Q: Can there be a sixth color?
A: pastebin.com/kNAgwj7i

>Q: What's the difference between multicolor and hybrid?
A: pastebin.com/yBnGki1C

>Q: What is precedence?
A: pastebin.com/pGxMLwc7

>Art sources
artstation.com/
drawcrowd.com/
fantasygallery.net/
grognard.booru.org/
fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com/

>Stitch cards together with
old.photojoiner.net/

>/ccg/ sets (completed and in development)
pastebin.com/hsVAbnMj

Yes this essentially a creature counter spell but it fits the pie. Worse terminate at uncommon, too pushed?

I'd say to make it a replacement effect instead. As is, this is strictly worse than a kill spell in response due to the loss of flexibility.
And U gets 1U creature counters, so BR can afford to get a functional creature counter that denies ETB abilities.

I'm bad with names.

You are aware that third line will both kill all creatures played that turn that don't have haste and all creatures not controlled by the active player?

Mechanically sound. Flavor text seems like it'd be better on a priest type instead of the knight.

I really don't like how there's no added cost on the Ritualism ability. And how Ritualism is infringing on the ritual nameconceptspace.

Seems fine, though the mana cost on the reanimation ability might be better as 3BG due to the PT.

>You are aware that third line will both kill all creatures played that turn that don't have haste and all creatures not controlled by the active player?

I've forgot to put haste.

>Mechanically sound. Flavor text seems like it'd be better on a priest type instead of the knight.

Yeah. I was trying to make a little of "worldbuilding" there, but I might put it in another card.

>I really don't like how there's no added cost on the Ritualism ability. And how Ritualism is infringing on the ritual nameconceptspace.

Other Ritualism cards have mana costs besides exiling the creature from the graveyard. About the name, I couldn't think on something better. It's a placeholder.

>Seems fine, though the mana cost on the reanimation ability might be better as 3BG due to the PT.

Makes sense. I'll change it.

>I've forgot to put haste.

You also forgot this scenario:
Player B's end step
Player A has to sacrifice all their creatures because they didn't attack this turn (because they couldn't)

Maybe that's a little less confusing.

Ambassador to Afar
2W
Creature - Human Advisor
As long as ~'s power is 0 or less, creatures can't attack.
As long as ~'s power is 4 or more, creatures have haste and must attack each turn if able.
2/3

Did you accidentally copypaste another card's text in there?

Why in the world would you make a better Bolt?

Jesus that's horrifyingly strong.
Firstly, just the keywords and protection put it in the WWW to 2WW range.
Then the ability (which triggers on all spell damage) would shove it up easily another CMC bracket or two.

>Did you accidentally copypaste another card's text in there?
I was using the text from another card as a base. I've forgot to change the name.

>Why in the world would you make a better Bolt?
You can't target players.

>Jesus that's horrifyingly strong.
Yeah, I've pushed it too much. I'll make it 1WWW and 2/3 instead.

Well, fuck it. It's a 3/3 for 5.

Mechanics testing at common

Made a thing.
As long as who has more cards? But for real, the mechanic seems simple enough, although it might be too easy a condition to achieve in blue.

it'll just take some balancing and careful cost of card draw.

>Mechanics galore edition
Looks like it's time to post my dumb double-tribal equipment cards full of text.

Firstly, use "has" for equipment providing abilities.
Secondly, the flavor is a clusterfuck. Why would a elemental give two shits about rum? Why would a golem and a merfolk be using the same scale? What the living fuck connects a djinn to a sphinx?