Insider info: REQ update

I posted on here last week about a real estate agency suing request network for copyright infringement re: their logo. I’ve just gotten out of a partners meeting and they have officially engaged in a legal battle. Req will be banned from entering Australian markets until further notice.

Other urls found in this thread:

robinsonproperty.com.au
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huge if true

thx user, sold 100k

Yep. It’s definitelt heating up. They were pretty pissed about req stealing their logo.

And this would make me sell... why?

Keep it if you want. Stay poor.

lmfao that sounds so stupid

Well that would get REQ alot of free publicity for sure.
BUY BUY BUY

But an Aussie free market increases the value

lol australia stopping REQ. good try cunts.

I'll do that dub dub

Y combinator will rip them a new asshole, nobody fucks around with their investment

This is hands down the worst FUD I've ever seen on this shitboard

>MUH Y COMBINATOR
Lol my real estate buddies will fuck the REQtards up.

> yfw req rekt by some lawyer cunt called Kevin

LOL, as if.

Kekerino
Yeah, like a real state piece of shit business from Cucktralistan, the most desserted asshole of the world besides Mongolia can stop the future leading commerce technology. They just want a free bbq and a case of VB out of this.

You’re too stupid to insult.

Hey look some FUD

Oy, why so angry matey? Does the truth hurt ya, buddy? Good on ya, let the butthurt flow

You should sell REQ will go anywhere from now.
You know that these kind of legal battle can last for months even years draining all the money from their company.

Why would a shithole like Australia matter?

I have insider info that you're a faggot, OP

It doesn't. A market of $1.3 trillion and a population of 25million is irrelevant in a world of 7+ billion where the stock market probably moves $1 trillion in an hour.
Besides, they are in different industries and can simply change the logo for the Aus market. It is a non-issue and the Aus real estate firm holds no claim for infringement unless they hold a global copyright on that R logo which is doubtful, why the fuck would they go to the trouble of paying many thousands to secure the branding internationally when they operate in Aus only.
Non-issues and weak FUD.

sorry the 1.3 trillion is the entire GDP of Aus btw.
It really is a none issue. They will simply change the logo for the Aus market or it won't matter unless they have a need to register as an Aus company. The fact it is not even registered in Aus and is used online means it will probably be irrelevant in that regard too. At the most the Aus gov can shut down access to Req services online in Aus... Doom /on!

Theres literally not even a real estate agent in Australia that has that logo.

T; Australian.

Like i said, they probably innit for a few free sausages and a case of VB for their christmas staff party.
Trust me, these rats will do anything for a free beer amd a sausage.

Errmm, I don’t think so pumpkin.
robinsonproperty.com.au

Fuck off, they're the 7th biggest real estate agent in all of Newcastle, ya gronk.

That's why we sent them to Aus. They kept stealing out sausages and beer! damn thieving cunts. 100% at least some of the convicts sent over went for stealing beer and sausages. It might be al;l of them. I think it was all of them. It is the only explanation for the faggotry and alcoholism.

Thanks was just fishing to be spoonfed.

lmao this company is tiny, doesnt even have a Chinese Mandarin translation and it calls itself australian real estate.

Cant stop laughing

Lol do some of you guys think YC means that REQ is a guaranteed success?

Do you guys even know how accelerators work? You really think they're giving this the same attention they gave coinbase or reddit?

Good riddance

oh no... not australia...

fuck off m8