BOTHER ME

BOTHER ME

TELL ME AWFUL THINGS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/GF8cSVn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU ARE FAT AND NOBODY FUCKIN' CARES

You will rise from your ashes.

Btc is going down but my portfolio is rising. D-did I do good?

TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

>he didn't cash out after normies jumped in an initially bumped it to three times its value in couple of months
when your grandma starts buying for fun you know it's time to sell but you greedy fucks just keep it in. Nothing is enough for you

>I have a million in my portfolio, money doesn't feel real anymore :^) no reason to cash out though it's ONLY 100% OF MY NETWORTH IN IT OwO what's that the bubble bursted and I lost 70% of my money

Ash is our purest form

I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW
THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYONE AROUND
THE BEATING OF OUR HEARTS IS THE ONLY SOUND

I SAID IT’S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE

Are you fucking retarded?
How do you think the price goes up huh?
If you think more people getting into crypto will cause the price to crash anytime soon, you deserve to be poor.

Bitcon is like a bitch girlfriend. Ethereum is a younger, hotter girl with a smaller ass. So Bitcoin will flip out if you are staring at Ethers gains and not giving her your undivided attention. Looks like Bitchcoin finally had one to many tantrums and ruined her meal ticket.

BURN ME DOWN TILL I'M NOTHING BUT MEMORIES

Its going to be great watching dumb normans lose all their money.

LE EBIG SHOE SHINE STORY

this isn't stocks you twat. there's no jew here, no one is going to print more btc for the banks if they fuck up. you're either very responsible about your shorting or you end up a monster kill in @bitfinexrekt.
we're jew-proof babyyyyyyyyyy

What about futures?

You can't see a correction for what it is?

edumacate yourself:

discord.gg/GF8cSVn

correction, coming correction

RIP PEEP

WHEN I DIE BURY ME WITH ALL MY LINK ON

That's some weak ass volatility right there.