Creative weapons

What are the most creative weapons you have seen in any kind of game
Alternatively, what is the most creative use of a mundane weapon that you have seen

Samurai Jack has loads of fun weapon concepts. Gotta love weapon limbs.

Arrows which come to life when reaching their target, pretty sweet.

Fucking rocket spears hell yes

And my personal favourite, body armour made of skulls which can also be used as a limitless supply of summoning grenades to call forth the souls of your previous foes.

By the way, am I the only one who got a real Demongo vibe from the scatman in the new episode? Not that I'm complaining, Demongo was great.

One time I let a player enchant his sword as part of a long-winded quest as long as he kept it within reason.
Between sessions he worked on it with me and I must say, we really threw everybody for a loop.
He pulls it out next session and instantly starts slashing himself and everybody in the party. It was now the Achilles Blade. Any part of a person hurt by the blade couldn't be hurt again(if he cuts a dudes arm the cut part is invincible after it heals).

Isn't that kinda broken though? Invincibility at the cost of just cutting yourself a bit seems kinda crazy.

You have to be able to survive the initial wound, so stuff like necks and actual Achilles tendons were still exposed. It basically just raised their AC to stuff you wouldn't normally expect.

To be fair, One Piece did this too.

>use sword to shave and accidentally cut my cheek
>face now invincible
Or does it has to inflict a wound?
Sounds pretty op either way to me, user.

A completely free increase to natural armor is still stupidly good, especially since he could charge NPCs to use it on them.

Both Demongo and Scaramoush claimed to be Aku's favorite assassin

If you can shave with a long sword you deserve that invincible cheek

Players will find a way.

its obvious that it /was/ Demongo, before he got Jack'd, then within the intervening 50 years Scaramouch crawled his way to the top

The question remains though, who would win in a fight between the two of them?

DeMongo, easily.

Summoning was OP.

The problem with Demongo is, while his summons are OP, once you get into actual combat with him he falls over easily, especially once you start to break his skull.

Scaramouch's Scatitar and Flute give him ranged flanking options to get the drop on Demongo

Aku's favorite assassin is obviously Aku.

>When the Bard takes Eschew Focus

Kind of an odd one, tat I'm not sure should have worked, but it was a pretty lax game.
One of my buddies rolled a Goliath Fighter.
Another rolled a Dwarf Barbarian.
Through some questionable rule interpretations, they convinced the DM to let the Goliath wield the Dwarf (Statted as a great club), while the dwarf continued to use a halberd, and used readied actions to hit adjacent foes on the goliath's backswing. .

I once had players brew potions that created angry wolves. Completely uncontrollable (unless you drink it potion effects aren't linked to you in any way) wolves. Combine a barrel of the stuff and a catapult, if it wasn't prohibitively expensive to use I would have actually been worried.

I also once gave the players an alchemical thrower. It turned any potion with a template into a cone template in front of the user.

Demongo was Aku's favorite minion/ servant iirc. Maybe he said assassin tho, it's been a while.

He's easily the best of the two.

players already have invincible cheek