210 000 BTC confiscated by BULGARIA

Okay guys here me out i live in Bulgaria

MY CORRUPT AND SELFISH GOVERNMENT CONFISCATED 210 000 BTC!

They got them from some criminal group that smuggled shit in the EU from Turkey.
The thing is that that amount of BTC can play up for more than 20% of the country debt!

For now they deny that they have confiscated that amount of BTC... but not that they are holding it!

The problem comes from this is that like most Balkan countries we are ruled by thugs with ties with criminal group!

RIGHT NOW BE 100% SURE THAT 210 000 BTC WILL BE SOLD with no care for the market as soon as the steam blows.

Just a friendly warning Veeky Forums i am sorry for my country fucking crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

novinite.com/articles/186380/Bulgaria Could Cause a Global Collapse of Bitcoin
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/bulgaria-government-shocked-discover-it-owns-3-billion-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good, btc could use a good crash right now.

That's only $3.5B, that's nothing. It wouldn't even make BTC dip by a single dollar.

Lol, you make us sound like an African country.

First, this is old news.
Second, no one is stupid enough to crash the market like that EVEN if it's true that we have the coins AND have the keys to them.

good crypto needs to die off and be replaced.

They cant use exchanges dumbass, they can only auction it

kek

So the corrupt government have to regulate itself... nothing can go wrong here.
Old news?
novinite.com/articles/186380/Bulgaria Could Cause a Global Collapse of Bitcoin written today.
Writen 8 days ago zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-08/bulgaria-government-shocked-discover-it-owns-3-billion-bitcoin

No, they can't. Stfu with your FUD and learn how the law works

The absolute state of biz

Cтигa лъгa paтaй.

Пpoвepи caм бe бoкaл.

Swedish government had confiscated about 1BTC and Bitcoin Cash from insolvent/bankrupt individual

They auctioned it off, the price was higher than market since it was government-sold bitcoins.

I wonder what Sweden would do if a "bankrupt" by SEK means individual had 210 000BTC.

They would keep it like a treasury, just like Bulgarian governement.

Never trust a Bulgar.

fake news...

The Balkans are the N-words of Europe.

one turkish criminal group has 210k btc

wtf?

Bulgarians dont speak that good English. OP is lying. kys op.

TIL order book = market cap

youtube.com/watch?v=dF1NUposXVQ

It's ok to say nigger, Boomer.

Shut the fuck up retard

It's alright, they can't cash out anyways just like the rest of us

Polack here, u*rainians are worse

OP I think you misspelled
>BURGLARIA

Funny, I always thought Bulgaria was next to Bolivia.

нa кoлкo пeчaлбa cтe oт кpиптo /бг/

Where do you think all the bitcoin from the early days of buying shit on the deep web went?
I bet they were some weapons or drug smuggling syndicate that forgot they had shittons of BTC and some retard finally watched the news and remembered that him and his gang had tons of it.

That little piece of land up there to the right is Bolivia.

That's perfect. Well played.

it's not possible user

210k btc worths 3.8 BILLION dollars at the moment. considering btc is not only asset of that group and compare the size of btc they own to other their possible assets, this criminal group must be controlling at least 20 billion dollars of wealth.

biggest known turkish drug smuggler (actually kurdish) who transfer afghan heroin from iran border to europe has about 3 billion dollars market.

implying the guys whose bitcoin got confiscated didnt already move them the government probably doesent even know how that shit works id say half of that btc amount got already transferred the day after lmao

or they all sent it to one adress which the government owns which i highly doubt

20k лeвa aмa мoжeшe мнoгo пoвeчe дa cъм нaпpaвил aкo нe бях ce пoвлякъл дa кyпя тoлкoвa мн ЛИHК. Имa ли нopмaлни бг фopyми/чaтoвe зa кpиптo? Дo мoмeнтa caмo някaкви peтapдяcaли хopa cpeщaм (нe чe aз нe cъм)

I got a question, how much bitcoin is lost forever on dead adresses?
People will die, and you can not do any legal mumbo jumbo to recover it in the same way you can inherit relatives bank accounts.

49 986 $

It's irrelevant. It will just be split into smaller and smaller fractions.

Дa cлoжa cнимкa зeмe ми кaжe някoй чe лъжa.
Aз cъм op btw.

Kek I would absolutely love it if we crashed the crypto meme with no survivors just so Tsetso could buy another 19 apartments

you cant split a sat

Found the american

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

>when you don't know shit

As a Bulgarian I can confirm this statement

>210 000 BTC WILL BE SOLD

There is no scenario this doesn't increase price. In order for them to be sold, someone needs to buy them with fiat. BTC becomes less concentrated and the network becomes larger. Now we just need Roger Ver assassinated and we'll all be trillionaires.

Bitcoin would have to be worth 1 million dollars each for one sat to be 1 cent, so I'd say it's a non-issue

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If BTC is confiscated, that makes it more scarce and should drive the price up in the long run. This is good news.

When something gets confiscated it becomes gov. property.

The gov should sell it in a auction.

If it corrupt it may just vanish for some reason.

I was thinking about taking some of my gainz and using it to buy citizenship in a EU country so I can be a tourist for longer than 90 days. Does this mean that Bulgaria will no longer be an option and that leaves only countries like Cyprus?

cyka blyat

More everyday as most addresses have little on them and to move them would cost more than their total worth.

>what is market selling

By your logic markets could never fluctuate down.

Bratko, koliki vam je "capital gain tax" u Bulgaria?

ughhhhhhahahhhhpftttt

Pycня, нe пpитвopяйcя.

Зaхoдитe к нaм в /cc/, бpaтyшки. Пpaвдa, мы пишeм cмeшнo.

anyone else here, polish are worse

localmonero

Americans are the mutts of the world.

Good luck my guy

I spent some time in your country and can only read a little, if you have discord can i practice my bulgarian with you?

Dude, old news. I'm sure they're going to hold it to see how it appreciates.

Observe, literal retardation.

no one gives a shit about b[v]ulgarian slav[e] squating poverty stricken euroniggers

How are they planning to sell those 210k BTC?

ok so they pay 30000BTC for transaction fees

>zerohedge

transaction fees are flate rate rate, it'll only cost em $25

>scared to say the most used word in the chans
Your newfaggotry is showing

This retarded language mixes upper case, lower case, reversed letters and lots of cheeky bя33Кy