JumpChain CYOA Thread #1389: Majora's Jump Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drKfbbBu05w
pastebin.com/Ltpt5jbt
youtube.com/watch?v=3D5tkAUNFa4
youtube.com/watch?v=OBynYIxwWBs&index=2&list=PLt_VVHf3NKzDN2eZzsV_G0x2lWdKHP3Kv
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0
youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVVn80pFOc
youtube.com/watch?v=oIRwc0_jGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=CwIM15atA08
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM80F_J-QHE
youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8
overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/2017/03/pleiades-day.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rFLKQBOOWe8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM
youtube.com/watch?v=mYO62UntOyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uayCAikpH88
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ksHlhWZUo
youtube.com/watch?v=roxxhOxnupM
youtu.be/fBaRiK80Jz8
youtu.be/6-2jNiVK86A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Using an Image instead of the Goddamn PDF.
youtube.com/watch?v=drKfbbBu05w

pastebin.com/Ltpt5jbt

I finished the DxD Faction perks, including the Grigori and Khaos. Take a look and tell me what you think. I'll be doing Races and intro fluff next, then Sacred Gears and items. Because I'm not insane, I'll only be doing 'normal' items in a 1/2/4/6 format for backgrounds, and not Factions.

This jump is currently clocked at about 46 buyable perks. What am I doing with my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=3D5tkAUNFa4

Not all of us have the Goddamn PDF saved, you know.

>Being that bitchy
Dayum girl.

Friendly reminder that the Zelda Cartoon became a part of Captain N later in the show.
It is entirely possible to interact with cartoon Link if you really wanted too.

D'aww, who's a salty cunt? You are! Yes you are!

Oh hey, I remember that. Didn't it involve Captain N and Link competing over who was the bigger hero or something?

Well EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE me user

Reminder that Samus in the comics was a crude, lusty amazon.

I'll just repost this so folks can give me some ideas and such.

So Jumpers, do you have a theme song? Something that just fits you to a T, or something that you just like the sound of?

Me, I like every song in particular in this album, but this one as my theme most of all:
youtube.com/watch?v=OBynYIxwWBs&index=2&list=PLt_VVHf3NKzDN2eZzsV_G0x2lWdKHP3Kv

Ability to murder your weakened friends and foes to turn into masks.

Meh. Not the OP, but the Google drive and the "How to Jumpchain" that tells you how to play is linked right in the text.

This pleases me.

Yeah I remember that bit too.

It's really too bad that never made it into the show. Kind of strange since Mother Brain was the big bad.

Well a while back there was a suggestion for the ability to make transformation masks of your alt forms. That would be cool, but it would also end up in the same boat as infectious bite so use that idea with caution.

Other than that I request some way to ease between this and an inevitable OoT jump. Even if it's just a continuity drawback.

Saving jumpchain. And these look really good. How the hell did you write all of this so quickly?

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

I am the spooky scary skeleton man, with the spooky scary skeleton plan!

Just wanted to use that video desu.
This seems to be my current jumpers theme song youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0

I like the Khaos Brigade stuff. Lots of tricks for being a huge bastard, very appropriate.

>What am I doing with my life.
providing waifus?

On the off chance that Brellin is here, Overlord might need a slight update. In the chapters that were just translated it's stated that Werewolves take extra damage from silver rather than it stopping their healing, and that slimes are vulnerable to blunt-type physical damage.

Ugh. Those things look tacky as fuck.

I doubt Brellin is here right now. He seems to stay on SB most of the time. If you want to let him know you'll probably need to tell him there.

I don't think that has any precedence. The method of creating Transformation Masks is to use a willing spirit or ghost to grant you a form akin to their own.

Perhaps, though I do understand the Infectious Bite comment thanks for the concern.

Dirge is kind of a bitch. I'm sure he'd be willing to ask Brellin if you tell him to.

A guarantee that using the Zora Mask's dolphin swimming won't cost magic. Not the electric shield, that always used magic, but in the remake of Majora's Mask they changed the base swimming ability to have a cost. That was bullshit.

Wait seriously? That's real dumb. Not like it really matters in game since because milk, but still. What's even the point?

So it would seem.
I had fun with it, and got a lot of good suggestions for the perks.
My magical NEET powers, mostly.

170 Dragonball
Scientist -100
Earthling
Age 20
Hidden Potential, Gear Head, Capsule Calamity -200, Cyborg Casualty -300,
Bag of Capsules, R.R. Blueprints -300,
The Jumper School(Minerva[Scientist, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Gear Head, It Floats? -100, Cyborg Casualty -300, Bag of Capsules], Matilda[Martial Artist, Hidden Potential, Muscle Head(Tiger Style), Flow of Battle -100, Unleash Your Power -300, Gi], Li[Martial Artist, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Muscle Head(Southern Dragon Style), Flow of Battle -100, Unleash Your Power -300, Gi], Aine[Martial Artist, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Muscle Head(Monkey Style), On My Feet -200, Gi, Power Pole -200], Morrigan Aensland[Hermit, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Leaf on the Water, Importance of Control -100, Ox Outfit, Turtle Shell -100, Flying Nimbus-200], Uzumaki Yanako[Drop-In, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Beneath Notice, Quirky Fellows -100, Dragon Radar, Bag of Senzu Beans -300], Judy[Hermit, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Leaf on the Water, Importance of Control -100, Stone In A River -200, Ox Outfit, Turtle Shell -100], Chun[Hermit, Earthling, Hidden Potential, Leaf on the Water, Importance of Control -100, All Is One -300, Ox Outfit])-300,
The Jumper Saga +0, Stop Cheating! +200,
cont.

Ok, I never really wanted to come here, but while I'm here I might as well get some gene samples and work on improving our cybernetics. Also, when setting up my dimension for this world, I'm going to set it up like Training area much like Urahara's basement but 1 mile by 40000 miles starting at 1g gravity at the begining rising to 40000g at the end, 40000 square miles. I'll miss the labyrinth, but I'll see it again. Minerva and I will work on deciphering the blueprints, while at the same time I'll be dropping off a copy in Dr. Briefs mail box. Also, I'll be learning about Ki and local fighting styles with the rest of my people. Not to mention having clones out following a few persons of interest. Working with Minerva, I add a number of miniaturized android unlimited power supplies to my cybernetics. After that, it's time to add some saiyan dna from goku to our biology, it should enhance our potential nicely. DNA from Kami would help too I think, so it's time for a training trip to climb Korin's tower. I could cheat and teleport or open a portal, but that would be against the spirit of the exercise. A nice chat with Korin and the surreptitious acquisition of Kami's DNA later and we are off to see about doing some more modifications. After adding Namekian genes we install miniaturized Energy Absorption units into our cybernetics. Why settle for one upgrade when we can get multiple. Most of our time is spent training, as the most interference with the timeline I really want to do I've already done by giving a copy of Dr. Gero's notes to Dr. Brief. Still going to observe the big events though.
Continue
171 Dragonball Z
Drop In
Earthling
Age 30
Hidden Power, Ki Training, That's Stupid and You're Stupid, Kill Your Pride, In a Tiny Capsule -100, Legacy of the Tuffles -200, Jumper 01 -300, Apotheosis -600,
Outfit, Dragon Radar, Strange Fruit, Seer Fish -100, Tree of Might -200,
cont.

Sparring Partners(Minerva[Drop In, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, That's Stupid and You're Stupid, Kill Your Pride, In a Tiny Capsule -100, Legacy of the Tuffles -200, Outfit, Dragon Radar, Strange Fruit, Gero's Blueprints -300], Matilda[Martial Artist, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Turtle and Crane(White Crane Style, Buddha's Palm, Pressure Points), Know My Limits, A Rare Genius -300, Outfit, Gi, Weighted Clothes, Hyperbolic Time Chamber -300], Li[Martial Artist, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Turtle and Crane(Aikido, Clothspear Style, Qinggong Lightfoot Style), Know My Limits, Battle Point Limit -100, Break My Limits -200, Hit It Hard Enough -300, Outfit, Gi, Weighted Clothes], Aine[Martial Artist, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Turtle and Crane(Lost Monkey Style, The Art of Yun-Woo, Shaolin Kung Fu), Know My Limits, Outfit, Gi, Weighted Clothes, Feast For a Saiyan -100, Power Pole -200, Shenron's Blessing -300], Morrigan Aensland[Space Agent, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Looking For Trouble, Bow, Scum, I Got a Deal For You -100, Marvel's of Science -200, I'm Super Elite! -300, Outfit, Blaster, Scouter], Uzumaki Yanako[Guardian, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Meditation, The Futon Flew..., Milk Crate Delivery -100, Get Up And Rise Again -200, Outfit, Water, Namekian Trees, J-Sword -100, Senzu Bean Bag -200], Judy[Style Artist, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Do You Even Pose?, Stomach Cramps!, Outfit, Nifty Suit, Jetpack, Lots of Zenny -100, Mansion -200, World Tournament Arena -300], Chun[Guardian, Earthling, Hidden Power, Ki Training, Meditation, The Futon Flew..., I See Your Potential -300, Outfit, Water, Namekian Trees, Dragon Statue -300])-300,
The Saga Continues +0, Allways Someone Stronger +300, The Grand Tour +200,
cont.

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Huh, my cybernetics have upgraded a bit. Cool. Unfortunately, I seem to be stuck as a shrimp until I collect black dragonballs. Lame. Still, while annoyingit isn't an overwhelming task. Still, it doesn't even take us a year to track them down. However, first thing we do here is modify Judy's mansion into a capsule mansion(much better than a capsule house). Lots of opportunity to upgrade my Saiyan and Namekian DNA coming about now. Also, lots of time for training in the time chamber and we can work on higher and higher gravity in my local dimension. I wonder when I'll finally be able to deal with the full 40k gravity. I might need to actively involve myself with some events this decade, unlike the last.
Continue
1 F.E.A.R.
2 Kamen Rider Ryuki
3 The Gamer
4 Adventure Time
5 Disgaea
6 XMen Movies
7 Dungeon Siege 2
8 Neverwinter Nights

What time is it?
Time for a new 4.
Adventure Time!

Remember the Zora? He wasn't dead yet. Your song killed him.

queued

I have a few, but I think think this one fits me and the whole theme of being a jump best. Plus I just really like the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20

>that slimes are vulnerable to blunt-type physical damage.

What?

Well, honestly it depends. I have many themes.

When I have to get down to business and kick some butt:
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

When Muffet decided she was staying behind, I actually (badly) sung this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=3kVVn80pFOc

But lately, in Steven Universe, my adventure has been more like:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIRwc0_jGsM

Preview of what my time in the next Jump is going to be like:
youtube.com/watch?v=CwIM15atA08

But, if I had to pick one song to sum up a lot of my Chain, it would be:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM80F_J-QHE
Weird but surprisingly touching if you can understand the message.

And a bonus video because it fits the Thread's Title:
youtube.com/watch?v=vbMQfaG6lo8

No, Mikau died before you used the Song of the Soul. It's just that he died IMMEDIATELY before you play the song. He gets up, uses his last bit of strength to play a guitar solo telling you what happened to him, then collapses and dies.

overlordvolume10.blogspot.com/2017/03/pleiades-day.html
>Solution was a Slime. Thus, she was adept at dealing with physical attacks, and she possessed an especially strong resistance to piercing or slashing attacks. However, bludgeoning attacks could hurt her.

It was dumb then and it's dumb now. Though I might make it a Drawback or something like that.

No he was already dieting, as in he was fatally wounded and even health potions and such wouldn't help him, so your music soothed him and eased his spirit. In return his spirit became the Zora Mask. Also it's implied by his song that he literally died singing just before you need to use the Song of Healing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFLKQBOOWe8

Er, Song of Healing, I mean. Sorry, I get that confused sometimes because it's a song of soul healing.

I have a lot of songs I associate with my chain, it's kinda hard to narrow it down to just one since I've picked stuff up for different moods and situations. I suppose the two (not one, couldn't pick one) that I usually default too would be the below ones.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU

>youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM

I go through sporadic highs and lows IRL and expect my chains to be similar. The first is for lows, the second is for highs.

>When you're at the part of the game where the developer''s waifu gets sucked off by all the other party members.

Transformers EVO, the song JAM Project did for the Japanese dub of Transformers Animated that was far, far more epic and hotblooded than the series deserved. Don't get me wrong, Animated was a fun series, but it's not nearly as cool as the song makes you think it would be. But it's fucking awesome, so I have stolen it for my own use.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYO62UntOyQ

>not taking the perk in total drama island to keep people from acting wildly out of character.
It's like you hate yourself or something.

Have you tried murdering them in such a way that it's impossible to trace to you? That's what I did to Lacus Clyne.

>that song
Honestly, the japanese OP video that came with it also made it seem more badass than it was.

youtube.com/watch?v=uayCAikpH88

>>Solution was a Slime. Thus, she was adept at dealing with physical attacks, and she possessed an especially strong resistance to piercing or slashing attacks. However, bludgeoning attacks could hurt

That makes no sense that should be one of the things a slime is most resistant against

True a weakness to fire and ice would make more sense.

I guess the idea is that a hard enough blunt attack can splatter them and make them lose cohesion. I still wouldn't expect weak attacks to do anything, though.

>Suffering Canadian cartoons.

Okay, what?

Have you ever played a game, and a new character is introduced, and everyone, even when it doesn't make sense, is talking up how wonderful and amazing and great she is and how the MC NEEDS to take her with them because of how awesome she is?

Not really

Lucky man.

What gaymu this?

Mary Sue waifu inserts or something, not sure what they're referencing exactly since they didn't reply to anyone or anything like that.

>When you're at the part of the game where the developer''s waifu gets sucked off by all the other party members.

Is probably how everybody feels whenever they're near a jumper.

Not that I can remember. Some games require to you take new characters along for a while for their new gimmick. That's the closest I can think of.

Which game has offended your honor so deeply?

Complaining about Mary Sues? Here?

>Not hiding your powerlevel

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ksHlhWZUo

or whenever I beat someone up

youtube.com/watch?v=roxxhOxnupM

>projecting this hard

Yeah I dunno either.

10 years of canadian gameshow cartoons that you can even bail on is totally worth a guarantee that people will act like people.

>Complaining about Mary Sues? Here?
If you've got something to say, then say it, faggot.

Dofus jump when?

This tells me nothing.

When you make it.

If you don't recognize it, then you wouldn't understand even with a game name.

If you're not going to explain, stop whining.

Google is a pretty great internet tool used for finding out information about things you don't currently know, but wish to. What is it called?

Listen here. I'm more than a little drunk, and I don't have the spiritual power to look up this non jump related anime girl and see why you hate her so much. Explain why or leave forever. Does she hate black people or what?

The wikis are barren, but her being the leader of multiple guilds and having a name that means "one who makes the bloodflower bloom" is throwing up yellow flags.

Elaborate.

Generally speaking,
youtu.be/fBaRiK80Jz8

Unless I'm punching someone's face in, then it's
youtu.be/6-2jNiVK86A

Don't you have an add-on that creates a button for that?

There's a Japanese hate-wiki for her like they enjoy making and a translation, but I can't find it right now.

It's really simple. She is an assassin, but it's remarked about how perfect and innocent she is. She is a cunt to all the other characters, including the party member she replaces. The other party members react to her in the way I described above, adulation and praise of all kinds even if their personality wouldn't do that. She is given an inordinate amount of plot importance for being so special and amazing. She gets star spot in another character's DLC which she uses to attack and mock that character constantly. It came out in interviews that the director based her on a voice actress he loves and gave her so much importance and praise to appeal to that voice actress, who he got to play her.

Get out.

Oh we're talking about Zestiria

what. game.

I posted a picture of Rose, I thought that would clue people in who know the game.

See

Again, get out. Don't vent your hate-boner here. I'm sure there's a thread on another board more relevant than here.

Is this thread reserved for anti-jumpmaker hate-boners only?

>Anti
>Hate
Lately it just seems like Jumpmaker boners.

It kind of makes sense if you up things to lvl 100 examples. The idea of slashing and piercing attacks is to use the weapon's build up energy to cut or pierce through the opponent, something which doesn't really effect you if you're amorphous, unless you manage to cut off and fling a limb away or something. Purely bludgeoning attacks however would ideally directly transfer the weapon's built up energy into the opponent, to cause things such as broken bones and bruising, and if your weapon has the type of kinetic energy that lvl 100s are capable of it's very likely to damage the cohesion of a amorphous being's molecules.

I've started watching Shokugeki No Souma again and finished the second season. From what I can tell this puts me at less than halfway through the series, so if I do make a jump of it it won't be for a while. Is there anyone who has finished it and would like to make the jump?

>he doesnt want to eat a man's dominating sauce

Ideally it's reserved for no hate man. No one who has responded comprehends let alone cares about your dislike for this creature. Take the hint.

Even if it was a jump or being made into a jump?

I'll drink it, but there's just so much. I'll drown if I drink too fast

Unless you've got an interesting story, or build, or ideally both, to go with it, no one wants to hear about hate-boners for single characters from relatively off-brand video game series.

What do you want to hear? Self-righteous mutterings about thread quality, I take it.

what's a good thing to be an adventure time wizard of?

>off-brand
The Tales series isn't even slightly off brand. It's to Bandai Namco as Final Fantasy is to Square Enix. It's not quite on the level of Final Fantasy, but it's among the top of JRPG series.

How about tales of adventure?

Jumpers! When was the last time you just wandered and just saw what there was to see? What misadventures did you encounter on your wanderings?

Have you peeked behind the Cyclops' eye?

Triangles.

Sauce

MAYONAISE

Jump # 10 Overlord TLN
Starting Location: Legacy of a Dragon, Dragonic Kingdom
Race: Angel (300)
Local

Origin – Drop In (0)

Perks:

*Themed Asthetics (50)
*Personal Inventory (100)
*Innate Talent – Golden Mind (100, Discount)
*Innate Talent – Enhanced Healing Magic (0)
*Innate Talent – Identify Talent (0)
*Innate Talent –Bestiary Talent (0)
*Innate Talent – Favored by Fortune (100, Discount)
*The Realm of Heroes (Free)
*Class Skill – Bard (Free)
*Class Skill – Sorcerous Swordsman (50)
*Class Skill – Monk (100)
*Class Skill – Divine Caster (100)
*Skillful and Resourceful (100, Discount)
*Skillful Acquisition (200, Discount)
* 300 towards level 100 (300)

Equipment

*Comfy Tavern (0)
*Musical Interment – 50 point version (0)
*Divine Tier Equipment (0)
*Gold coins (0)

Companions:
*A Local Hero X 3 (100)

Drawbacks
*Foreigner (+100)
*Embroiled in Politics (+ 200)
*Rival Player (+ 300)

Scenario – Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom

Rewards (+ 300)
(300 towards level 100)

Companions: