[slowly approaching all time high]

[slowly approaching all time high]

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoincom-cto-denounces-bitcoin-ive-switched-to-bitcoin-cash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truly a big moment

ssssshhhhh
dont ruin the surprise

Is there anything more pathetic than BCH shills?

I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS AT $350 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>0.12
>ATH is like 0.5 or some crazy shit like that
Yeah not happening bro.

>measuring in USD

ouf course cashies are retarded

fuck off
no one wants your FORK coin

Why would you buy something that other people got for free? Might aswel call it "cuckoin".

Someone who doesn't see the writing on the wall

>corecucks

WHY IS IT MOONING MY IRL FRIEND TOLD ME TO GET IN AT 1500 AND YOU ALL TOLD ME BOT TO BUY THIS

EVERYONE SAID FUCK THIS COIN

Congrats on this, srsly

Now fuck off

I have 0.1 BCH. Am I gonna make it?

Scam coin PnD, will crash soon.

when the portuguese first came to brazil the natives happily traded gold for mirrors, combs and wine. they'd also gotten all of it for free, so they didn't really see the value in it

keep telling yourself that as you try to cash out from your fee ponzi

I've been reading this since August.

Both sides of the fork at the time of the fork could have been said to have already paid for both assets and have been entitled to stake in both ventures.
Fools then proceeded to divest themselves of stake in one venture at amusing prices relative to the other, despite the enormous problems with the venture they highly valued relative to the one they didn't value at all.

it will crash soon, sorry.

Relying on Brian Armstrong to play for core team? This is pretty funny. https:// blog.coinbase.com/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf

CASHENING

He's an ethereum fanboy. He hates core but he wants people to switch to ethereum, not Bitcoin Bash. He and his company are heavily invested in Ethereum.

Haha this retard listens to charlie lee

This is announced in the website:
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies

Charlie's tweets simply provide an explanation.

This literally just says "Coinbase hates BTC". Which is exactly what I just said. The first two links are prior to the Bitcoin Cash fork, and the third one is prior to the abandonment of Segwit2X. The latest coinbase API contains manipulations for full wallet functionality in BCH. Accept it, normiebase is hitting the BCH pipe hard, with everything that this implies.

all in on BCH since yday

/comfy/

corecucks think that cashies care about corecucked sats?

deluded.

>the latest coinbase API contains manipulations for full wallet functionality in BC

same thing happened with ETC

>The first two links are prior to the Bitcoin Cash fork

He's still heavily invested in eth. He can't stop talking about it in every interview. He wants it to be the top currency, not BCH.

>normiebase is hitting the BCH pipe hard

maybe later, but initially, only withdrawal/conversion to BTC will be allowed. A dump is coming. Will it be followed a pump months later? who knows.

ETH isn't a currency, it's a smart contract platform. I'd take very long odds on coinbase not supporting BCH given their BTC hostility, but time will tell soon enough.

eth is a currency, ethereum is a smart contracts platform.

> I'd take very long odds on coinbase not supporting BCH given their BTC hostility, but time will tell soon enough.

he might do that, just not initially. There are 3 things to keep in mind:
1- his interest in eth
2- support overload/legal issues caused by confused users
3- Bitcoin Cash is a fork. They delayed it intentionally so users wouldn't demand instant full support for every fork.

Yes, Bitcoin being overtaken by Bitcoin Cash.

This is right.

Coinbase have intentionally not bothered with segwit support. I find it extremely unlikely BCH won't be added to their exchange, having said that, when the fuck are they going to announce their intentions?

They're leaving it extremely late to update the market, I find it strange they haven't put out a press release yet, January 1 is just around the corner.

lmao the level of delusion on Veeky Forums is staggering. This is the flippening. It's happening right now. You can either buy now or wait 12 hours when the entire catalog will be plastered with BCH threads and pink wojacks.

Remember my words: Veeky Forums is ALWAYS wrong.

The only question is how many BCH do you need to make it?

LMAO
like it was supposed to happen weeks ago then crashed?

Everyone knows Jihan and Roger are pumping it. The blocks are EMPTY. No one is using it. No one wants a chinese knockoff.

>No one wants a chinese knockoff.
Then why is QTUM at an ATH?

>muh jihan and roger

lmao enjoy your conspiracy theories corecuck. BCH is going to win because it's actually usable, Ver and company are irrelevant. The writing is on the wall, make the switch now before it's too late.

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoincom-cto-denounces-bitcoin-ive-switched-to-bitcoin-cash

are you stupid? it's a shitcoin with low volume.

>Everyone knows
Wrong
>Jihan and Roger are pumping it.
Wrong
>The blocks are EMPTY.
Wrong
>No one is using it.
Wrong
>No one wants
Wrong
>a chinese knockoff.
Wrong

Deluded core cuck

Usability obviously doesn't matter. Tech doesn't matter. The market does not care about these things. That is why BTC is nearly $20k.

There are tons of coins that are faster and cheaper with better tech than BCH. If you think there is a single chance on Earth that BCH overtakes BTC you have lost your mind.

>pic related

It is literally #2 in volume. Has Veeky Forums ever been right?

Only retarded n00b n00bs have btrash

It will take months to reach the previous ATH of .5 btc.

Roger is such an amazing scam artist. Appropriating the brand (Bitcoin via bitcoin.com) then attempting to switch people to his fork. This kind of fraud is what will finally bring regulation to the market. It's depressing that people want to kill the golden goose.

>are irrelevant
they created it. they promote it. they mine it. they talk publicly about pumping it.

YOU CAN'T SCALE ONCHAIN. INCREASING THE BLOCKSIZE IS JUST KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD.

We need to handle all the transactions in the world. Visa, even though its centralized, can only handle a fraction right now.

>Usability obviously doesn't matter.
Wrong
>Tech doesn't matter.
Wrong
>The market does not care about these things
Wrong, it just takes a while to get priced in when tether and mass hysteria are pushing up the price for quick bucks
>There are tons of coins that are faster and cheaper with better tech than BCH
Wrong, pretty much all BTC had going for it was the network effect, BTC and BCH share the same history up until August 2017, merchants are abandoning BTC and switching to BCH, BCH will overtake, probably in 2018.

Satoshi's solution has been to increase the blocksize when necessary. Have you even read the whitepaper?

actually only intelligent chad early bitcoin adopter whales are hoarding bitcoin cash. idiot newfags buying BTC post-fork for 'muh store of value' are going to get destroyed

good goy

>Roger is such an amazing scam artist.
Wrong
>Appropriating the brand (Bitcoin via bitcoin.com)
Wrong, BTC appropriated the brand, BCH implements the Bitcoin whitepaper

>Tech doesn't matter.
>There are tons of coins that are faster and cheaper with better tech than BCH.

lol.

>The market does not care about these things
Of course it does. These things just don't happen overnight.
You don't realise the number of normies that want to get into bitcoin only to realise that they can't actually use it. Piss poor tech is holding back market adoption.

Of course you can scale it on chain. To say it's stupid to scale on chain because it wouldn't work to handle Visa level volumes of transactions, despite the fact we are nowhere near that point is retarded. It works now. Segwit doesn't.

On chain scaling does work faggot. It already works on bch and will continue to work.

>YOU CAN'T SCALE ONCHAIN. INCREASING THE BLOCKSIZE IS JUST KICKING THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD.

MOORE'S LAW FAGGOT WE CAN KEEP INCREASING THE BLOCKSIZE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

God I can't wait till these fucking corecucks and Blockstream™ paid pajeets would fuck off. 4 fucking months of the same fucking retarded non-arguments, weak character assassination attempts and baseless moronic fudding attempts.

Just buy your fucking Bitcoin Cash back you stupid fucking corecucks, the pajeets will stop posting after their contracts with Blockstream™ expire.

Bitcoin Cash is the true continuation of Bitcoin and no amount of shit talk can change that.

It was suppose to happen but no one counted on bitfinex pumping btc with tether

cash going up core going down everything going according to the plan

>https:// blog.coinbase.com/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf
ty for the article, good read

Retards, even if you transfer GIGABYTES PER SECOND you would only cover a fraction of payments worldwide.

The only way you can scale is off-chain. Bitcoin Cash is simply kicking the can down the road. Bitcoin is planning to become A GLOBAL PAYMENT METHOD.

>even if you transfer GIGABYTES PER SECOND you would only cover a fraction of payments worldwide
Wrong
>The only way you can scale is off-chain
Wrong
>Bitcoin Cash is simply kicking the can down the road
Wrong

>The only way you can scale is off-chain.
So you're saying Satoshi was... wrong?

You've just used the same argument I just criticised. It is not valid.
A block size increase works NOW. Doing nothing does not.

Fuck me too
I had it written on the paper like a faggot
then it bumped to $620 so I bought rather ETC giving 2,6x gains instead of 7x feel like shit. The state of crypto

Have you been in an intermittent coma?

Delusion: The Post.

Bitcoin Graphene is being developed to drastically reduce the amount of data that needs to be sent for each block, something like 10x.

This means you can send 10GB of data in 1GB blocks, this is a huge scalability increase and doesn't require some expensive enterprize-grade equipment but can be used on day's run-of-the-mill home computers.

THE FLIPPENING IS HAPPENING

At last we reveal ourselves to the corecucks. At last we shall have revenge.

This same faggot from yesterday, fuck off corecuck

>1mb block size is thou holy limit

If transactions don't execute near-instantly, then there is no chance it will be a world currency. That said, BCH is better than BTC in today's state.

If BCH gets futures or EFT, I'm all in. Until then, it's an altcoin.

The night of the flippening was 18k
Wake me up when that happens

Centralized, wont survive but ill take the short term gains. Hedge funds wont invest in anything that is centralized

Only approaching ATH in Dollars. ATH against BTC is still way off.

I hope it reaches ATH against BTC soon so I can dump and re-buy when it goes down again.

>micro transactions need confirmations

>A block size increase works NOW. Doing nothing does not.

This is the part that corecucks just can't seem to grasp, it's bizzare.

Widespread adoption of off chain solutions is years away. BTC simply cannot survive until then without a blocksize increase.

lol you are the same guy that spammed biz with ethereum is a mess posts

I know it's a meme, but people need to be able to do things like buying coffee or fast food on the go. Unless there's a payment layer/gateway on top of the Bitcoins, this isn't a scenario it can support. Segwit branch w/Lightning 'might' make this a reality, but that's a long shot.

You don’t need confirmations for micro transactions

The odds of a double spend are irrelevant.

Bitcoin and bcash both suck. It's been like 3 days and I'm still waiting for a transaction to confirm. I can't wait for bitcoin to tank.

Can you post the 3 day transaction of cash?

Moved nearly all my BTC into BCC after the fork, so obvious that BTC is a dinosaur. Once the normies try to use BTC they'll realize how outdated it is.

if bitcoin is a store of value going after a marketcap in the gold market and bitcoin cash is a p2p currency system going after the fiat market....doesnt this mean bitcoin cash will have a larger market cap because the fiat market is larger than the gold market?