What has been your worst investment thus far?

What has been your worst investment thus far?

Doesn't need to be crypto.

trig at 17.2 sats

Sold LTC for a measly 400$ profit because I wanted to put it into an altcoin and see it moon.

It went 3/4 down in price while LTC went up 3000% 6 months later

I lost 20,000 USD profit

17.2k? Put that in to get a feel for the loss. That's painful.

F.

Where my ethbet bros at?!?

TOPS

nuff said :(

bought ODN at ATH

Buying OMG and holding a couple of months, the selling and OMG mooning. I still feel extremely retarded, because I am.

Stocks of Dextera

holding my alts since july and sell most of them right at the bottom at the end of october before they started mooning again

Me too
Sold some just literally days before it mooned after bagholding for 4 months

bought a "project car" for $1200, put like $900 into it the first day, fixed a couple things but ultimately let it sit there and rot for years WHILE PAYING INSURANCE ON IT until I sold it for $750

it's cool cause I bought it with weed money

I’ve been unable to let go of my bags and finally it’s paying off.

Why would you sell? this coin will be triple figures next year

My whore of an ex girlfriend.

Bought 2000 ADX around 1$ back in August. Lost $1500 and sold in panic.

Jumped into OMG at 200k sats. Not worried at all.

I was stupid and impatient

Mana, 20bucks down, but I think I'll probably have it back within a couple weeks.

Trumpcoin

Invested in XLM instead of ripple 2 weeks ago. In that same time put 400 on ark and watches litecoin moon 300% FML

Was up at 1am one night and clicked on a obvious pajeet shill thread saying they were gonna pump CDN to 350 sats that night when it was 178 sats that night. Bought and set my sell order for 320 sats just to be safe and set alerts for if it went above 250 or below 150. Woke up to it being 148 sats and panic sold. Would've made $1500 if I just fucking held for 4 days.
>mfw

Myst and esper. -70 and -90% respectively. I was new to crypto. And I got memed hard.

Xrl is a near future moon mission. Don't be dumb and sell low

MSTX. A pharma company that was working on a treatment for Sickle Cell. They were waiting for the results of Phase 3 of their testing for a new drug. got in at $0.40. The drug turned out to be super awful and it went to 0.09 in a matter of seconds

buying tron on ico, hodling it and selling just before the pump for 0.0000058 ETH

It's not really an investment, but when I decided I want to start trading alts, I cashed out ETH to fiat on Coinbase, bought BTC from Coinbase, then transferred out the BTC to Bittrex in small increments. I probably lost a few hundred on Coinbase and BTC transaction fees. I had no idea there were ETH markets at the time.

I bought SIGT