Your dudes thread

Post your dudes! I don't care if it's from 40k, infinity, Age of Sigmar, Warmachine, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1tUdG_-gtL7yPm9kxh0e7QOMTdW2NDBG4pAJ0MMtpFuI
docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I made a Knight ^^

Here is my Tau Sept, please tell me what you think, and just FYI, English is not my native language.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tUdG_-gtL7yPm9kxh0e7QOMTdW2NDBG4pAJ0MMtpFuI

It's also still a WIP

Cool beans! What's the story around it?

Youg knights, she has seen her house destroy but the young nobles and sacristans still lives so now she show the path to the young, waiting for the sacristans to build new knights, she fight alongside my space wolves great company.
I wanted to keep the totemic nature found in the space wolves but have a gret contrast between the astartes and the knights so i choose greek mythology as inspiration, this one is named Athena (so there is an owl somewhere^^)

When I first started Haqqislam I wanted to have a dark grey to black spec-ops/riot police kind of look, but when I expanded it went to various miscellaneous neutral colors tied by grey (or light grey-white) armor. Touches of red here and there, Irregulars are irregularly painted, the Yuan Yuan's painted like a Blue Sun Merc from Mass Effect, my ML Janissary is painted like a Cerberus Troop.

I don't really have much fluff in my head for them, other than they spend a lot of time fighting Nomads (because they do).

I liked it, not seen to much Tau stuff in threads like these.

In age of sigmar my chaos warband is a mix of khorne and tzeentch warriorswith a nurgle wizard. My army is led by hur harr the mighty (who is truly mighty), a khorne lord on a juggernaut, who has been promised mighty daemons to bolster his forces by bubrak, a wandering nurgle wizard. After summoning precisely zero daemons for many battles bubrak finally unleashes not one but two bloodthirsters in quick succession, thoroughly cementing his place among the warband. One day after slaughtering a village, a bird faced tzeentch lord on a tentacle driven disc approaches hur harr, asking for an alliance. Hur harr wonders why but is quickly appeased by this newcomer, who lifts a veil of maguc around the battlefield, revealing several monsters of various sizes and strengths. The avian faced lord proclaims there are more monsters where this came from if only hur harr would protect the fragile worshippers of the changer of ways. Hur harr seeing the possibilities, accepts on the condition that he is gifted a slaughter brute and made its master for his trouble.

The story comes from the outcome of 2 path to glory campaigns and the army list i play when i bring chaos

It's always fun to read AoS your dudes stuff. So in return, here is mine:
docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY

Fantastic job on the shoulder freehanding and whatever you did for the crotch-tabard.

Cool fluff. Great job on the maps as well. Good to see Beastmen getting some love and actually kicking ass instead of just being shat on by Chaos Warriors.

A tribe of savage orruks and grots who worship a giant spider as an avatar of Gorkamorka.

I've been trying to sort out fluff for an Imperial Guard regiment, though I'm not really sure on parts.

>desert world
>New planetary governor decides to 'clean up' the place and arrests a bunch of young punks who are breaking minor local religious rules
>Rulea that are on par with 'no long hair' and the like
>Manages to arrange for a Rogue trader to take them to an off world prison, effectively selling them to an asteroid mining facility as cheap labir
>Get used to working in the void over the years
>Naval vessel shows up, damaged from a fight. Handful of Imperial Guard troops aboard
>They were sent to rid the sector of a building piracy problem, though most of the regiment died in the first engagement
>Commander of the forces opts to arrange for the workers to become a penal legion in order to replenish his ranks
>He was hoping for hardened criminals, gets a surprise when he finds out they're mostly there on bogus charges
>No other options, puts them through basic and sets after the pirates
>Troops do surprisingly well, owing to their experience working in the void

And that's most of what I've got so far

40K army are a bunch of oldschool admech guys dropped off in worlds under siege to save all the books and knowledge on the world. They record all their shit down in physical records as an excuse for me to give them huge scroll-cloaks to decorate.

AOS force is a bunch of celtic-themed beastmen, white with ginger manes and some small conversions done. I've barely started with them and I don't know enough about AOS fluff to do any real story to them.

My other force for AOS is a mixed death army which is fluffed as a town healer who had his village slaughtered by roaming chaos warbands turned to dark magic to try and save them, ended up resurrecting them, went insane and thinks he's roaming the world with his old friends and family to seek revenge on those who wronged them, not that he's a shambling nutjob surrounded by undead. All the heroes are resurrected important figures, such as the Wight King being the head of the guard.
The Necromancer was last seen in the huge wars over the 3 cities, hunting down agents of chaos to get revenge and screaming praise to Sigmar as he believed the other undead hordes fighting with him were holy spirits sent by the gods to help him gain his revenge. I always love the villains who go insane to the point of believing their evil is nothing wrong, this was my lazy attempt at doing it.

I haven't fluffed them out much since the AOS global campaign when I got into wargaming with AOS, it's my first army and I love 'em.

Here's a picture of my Khorne, I was trying to write fluff about a band of warriors force forcefully forge runes into their followers skins that gives them incredible strength and fills them with a murderous rage but would eventually burn themselves out from the inside leaving them as wandering husks, the mightier the warrior the better the runes that were used to prolong their life.

I was thinking of doing a follow up with ghouls as the ashen burnt out husks of my warriors, but the new tzeentch stuff came out so I started them instead.

Thanks a lot user. The Your Dudes part is what I like the most in the hobby

I'm loving that colour scheme, senpai.

I created a Space Marine chapter using the Death Watch Rules.

The Weeping Angels are a Blood Angels successor that specializes in sieges and shock and awe warfare. However they have overly sensitive occulobes leading to a preference for night fighting among the troops.

Painting wise, I intend to use a very light grey and blue, with the vehicles painted in AWESOME Rogue Trader Camo styles. If we can ever get two days were it's not freezing or raining out here!

Love the sickly fire.

So I'm thinking up some fluff, how does this sound?

A renegade Space Marine chapter made up of marines who have been swayed by Cypher or his company to fight for his agenda. Basically the Fallen, but not 10 millennia old, and not from the original First Legion. It'll be made up almost entirely of renegade Dark Angels, but not exclusively.

I want to do this so I can use all my spare transfers as well as put together some of those cool ass chapter specific boxes.

Brotherhood of NOD themed Scions army. A secretive Schola from a ashen nuclear winter world covered in a strange but incredibly valuablr green crystalline resource that venerates their now long vanished prophet who foretold the coming of the Emperor. Who they believe will come again in the great cataclysm that will come to man. They focus on fast guerrilla style ambushes using elite troops while the rank and file crash upon the enemy in an endless Hellrain. The Commissars known as Confessors ensure loyalty to their prophet and the Emperor by ensuring that fanatical devotion brings fury to the enemies if the Brotherhood.

KAN-...THE EMPEROR LIVES!

Still need to drop some NOD transfers on these guys.

Sorry for the typos. Cell. 2/4

3/4

Posted them before but people liked them and I refined them a bit more:

Forge World Aldris VII

It's located in the middle of an almost entirely ork controlled sector and has been fighting against their adversaries for millennia now. Their role in the great machine of the Adeptus Mechanicus is a role of restoration on rediscovery. After an explorator fleet returns with newly diacovered blueprints, that are deemed impossible to recreate as they are, Aldris VII is tasked with restoring the blueprint in a manner that allows the use of whatever item was found and then delievering the prototype and updated blueprint back to the Tech-Priests of Mars to refine themselves and enable mass production.

There is, however, one jarring issue in their entire effort and job.
Due to fighting dozens of Waaaghs over the years and always valiantly standing their ground and surviving, partially due to using weaponry long forgotten that they are attempting to rebuild, using orks as their guinnea pigs, the Orks themselves have developed a respect and rivalry against the Forge World. Because Aldris VII is able to constantly use new weaponry against their attackers that sometimes defies everything the Orks are used to fighting, they developed a sentiment of "Da metal boyz kan fix anyfing!" that is rooted so deeply into their klan tales that it's seen as a kind of challenge between Warbosses to dare and attack the Forge World. Because of this unified sentiment, the Ork's combined Psychic presence in the sector unwillingly and unknowingly to both Orks and AdMech actively influences the planet's production and their prototypes. While used inside the sector, almost anything the Tech-Priests develop and try works after only a handful of attempts.
Naturally, the Forge World's Archmagos and Fabricator General Tolra Darus has developed quite the significant ego, often seen as, simply put, an asshole by other Magi because of his cockiness. That sentiment is only solidified by the simple fact that, unfortunately, a large majority of plans and prototypes sent out from the planet stop working the moment they leave the range of the Psychic field, meaning barely anything arriving on Mars actually works.

4/4

Thinking of a Knight Titan Crusader in the style of an Avatar Mech.

Darus, obviously not suspecting a mistake on his part, thus is adamant about the Orks having incredible Stealth Boyz that just happen to always sabotage their plans and prototypes after leaving the planet, which quite churns his temper and hatred for them (which might just potentially be a bit of Orkiness affecting him after all this time, similar to Commisar Yarrick), meaning he prefers to take to the field personally, often with his Kastellan guard, and confront any Warboss that dares step foot on his ball of ice himself, until there's nothing left of them to confront anymore

Darus is a WIP right now and you probably saw me building him in the /wip/ threads already if you visit those.

Currently building an Imperial Fists 5th company detachment.

Thinking I'll jump on the hype train and ally them with custodes and sisters of silence, having them join Girlyman's new crusade and get back to their roots.

I'm actually torn between that and a successor chapter (pic related) descended from Rangdan Xenocide veterans - I'm sure the fists were involved in some way.

I prefer the successor chapter design. Gives them a more distinct look and you'll need a bit of contrast in your army, since a ton of yellow dudes with even more golden dudes has a risk of looking like a blob of cheese.

You're right, I was wondering about that.

Just need to think of a name that's not totally DeviantArt..

We literally have a chapter called Rainbow Warriors. DeviantArt-tier is relatively lore friendly.

Captain Sarren Valock of the Doom Eagles 3rd Company. Ultramarine 2nd founding.

Posing with the warriors of a Myriad Battle Dem-Company after a hard fought victory against the foul forces of the traitorous Thousand Sons.

Try rolling up a name from the Death watch rpg book

These lads are part of the Unforgiven (name in the pic), a Dark Angel successor. They need some more work on the chapter icon to make it their own (rather than just the same of the DA).
I'd like to write something about them being commanded by a Chapter Master/Librarian who is questioning their aims to chase the Fallen and potentially fail in their duty to protect the Imperium. The Dreadnought would act as the voice old guard of the DA and their goal to covering up their past, regardless of the damage it causes their fellow man. Whether the chapter will follow that rule or diverge and go renegade will be fun to write either way.

>It'd help if I could spell their bloody name too. *Atonement

I have an Ork warband lead by a Dok called Doktor Leg-stitcha. They travel around the Ultima Segmentum and wreck havoc wherever they go.

I've got a ton of Skorne in my meta so I've been trying to style my Ret dudes as desert/arid terrain fighters who basically decided that kicking them out of Ios wasn't enough.

While the sane elves get to rebuilding their outer defenses and fortifying them, these guys are getting out into the lands edging upon the Bloodstone Marches, slaughtering Skorne supply convoys and wrecking all the farms they keep trying to set up just beyond the desert.

Using Elara, of course.

I've added some new stuff to my Tau dudes, just to let you guys know

What's that half-track kit you're using?

Updating my firewarriors fatigues, & bring the red back up.
& Painting the rifles.
I wanted an "out of the crate" look for them

My army awhile ago. Some small stuff added.

My dudes were the Genesis chapter. They ceased to exist in Gathering Storm 3, when Guilliman reunited his fucking legion, and they went wholeheartedly.

How about just go FULL "DeviantArt" and fucking own it? It's 40k. It lives and breaths up-to-11 satire.

Name them the "Fists of Explosium". "The Bonehammer Sons". Fucking go ham, who cares? We all die.