This seems like a very solid project

Dutch people are very good at startups, I just bought some off EtherDelta. Low mcap 1mil

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html
confido.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was already outed as a scam, you fucking dunce.

what are you talking about? I think you're just jealous I bought at a low price...

Ignore this FUD op.
Confido will surely moon.

i'm already a step ahead of you guys and sold all my cryptos yesterday to go all in.
go back to wall street, grandpa.

when do you guys think there will be a new exchange for CFD? etherdelta isnt the most inviting

They were saying this about btc and eth, look where those ended up. Confido will have a multi billion dollar market cap by 2018 EOY. Cap this.

glad you agree with me, although im thinking we will cap at 500/600 mil. it seems max for a project like this (REQ too)

this fud is getting sad

unironically going to buy 100k
who else here /buythedip/

Joost bought some OP. Thanks

glad you agree with me as well!

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html

good start

Gulden saved my life, and so will Confido.

you expect this to go fucking 500x? fucking retard kys. this is a 50 mil cap at most, dont be greedy

>cnbc.com/2017/11/21/confido-ico-exit-scam-founders-run-away-with-375k.html
obviously fake news, otherwise i gotta sell my confido quick because price will go down, when did this news come out ???

Great, the fud has begun. time to buy

KEK

just then m8, literally .543 seconds ago. lucky to see it.

Low effort FUD...
They are actively looking for new staff (programmers, marketers, possibly even new CEO). As soon as the hireings are done, the next step will be andromeda.
Also new website is nearly finished

yeah i think if it gets good hype going and proper development yes 500 million easy, lot of coins in top 20 that are not good development yet...
i dont believe u, must be fake news

>possibly even new CEO
my sides

Please explain why there's a letter from a lawyer explaining the end of the company etc when I go to confido.io/ and why that doesn't mean anything. Please explain why you aren't trying to scam us.

they have hosting issues, i read that on reddit it will be fixed within 1 week then they are getting new staff and it will be new developemnt

Dear Sirs, there is many FU&D against my good company. so buy now. buy low. go high. America is great.

i am not in prison thankyou

go away you are not CEO they are looking for new CEO. only interim CEO now and htats not you

Thanks! The price is really low! I was all in Bitcion and started in November. But the Bitcion is not doing well now and I just learned about the alternative coins. I just sold Bitcion and bought Confido. How high it can go?

9m tokens.
Has 880 ETH* 844$= 742,720.0
742,720.0/9,000,000=0.0825 each, coin marketcap says 0.04 current price
so, if eth price remains high, you double your money now.
Question is are they going to refund to all or just to those that were buying at ico.
anyway, nice scam they got there.

Not very high as the project is dead and will never return.

TFW bought at the ICO watched my very first crypto investment go from $800 to $18,000 AUD in a matter of weeks.
Diversified out to a few projects was still %60 Percent in this shitcoin because I believed in the project.
Then one morning i woke up saw i saw i was down $12,000, Happy I still got out with $6000 and now that's currently sitting at $8000 but to think if I wasn't a greedy scumbag i could've bought 3 bitcoins back then. Why remind me user why...,
>Prayforthepeoplethatboughtat$1.40

digits confirm poloniex.

Gonna buy this. Can't wait for it to moon, so that I can go to lamboland

also, the community manager is a based guy working his ass off for us.

Underrated.

thank u for this information, poloniex good but we need binacne or bittrex
this went up that much? i dont believe u, chart show it only stay at this price. thank u this is a good investment at current prices

Just sent them this email in hopes i get my eth back pray for me user....

And thus another generation of retards get joosted.

kek

Actually bought 1k because it cant go lower

nice just bought 100k

Nice FUD you're clearly trying to accumulate more