Is Wabi a shitcoin that will never reach 2.50?

Is Wabi a shitcoin that will never reach 2.50?

Tell me honestly user, we have enough shills here.

I'd wait until dec 30
Dec 31st is when they announce their partnerships. It'll be pumping up to that point and a dump. Dump a day before for some decent profits

Dump now be poor fag wabi lambos for me

Source on the date ?

It's going to be among best coins of 2018. They already started their market conquest.

they aren't promising anything, "Dec 30" is bullshit someone made up.

Thx for info. I was wondering, when they release the app and people start scanning and getting Wabi, won't that decrease the value of our tokens? Like coin circulation will increase and the price will start dropping ?

I think it solves the continuously shrinking problem of third World consumer trust. It also doesn’t seem very practical to attach an NFC chip to every package of yogurt. I personally think modums technology has a lot more room to grow.

I'm curious about how it will work as well. Getting $2 or more for just scanning a product sounds unrealistic. Even if you buy product. Imagine the hype if it goes live in China and price drives above $10, millions of chinks emptying the shelves with WaBi tags that cost more than food they "protect". Sounds retarded, but I was already losing hope for sanity of this world anyway.

I think VEN has better prospects but either could be big

It’s a loyalty rewards program token soooo....

They're going after goods that are often a victim of counterfeiting. Baby food, Alcohol, Pharmaceuticals. Currently several similar blockchain projects are being developed, but WaBi aim to be first where it can then hold ground. For example I doubt WaBi would be successful in electronics market because big corporations are likely to implement their own protection based on same concept. Being first is important, so I think WaBi success is guaranteed.

Anyone else's thoughts?

why so sad

Because I bought at 10000 SATS. Buying into the Veeky Forums hype.. I believe in technology but the token.. not so much anymore

I almost bought this wabi-sabi cunt coin. Their website is shit. Concept is good, implementation shit scam.

no where near as good as Mr. Walton

Dumped this fucking frog yesterday to get all in in cnd at 0,03 feels good.

This is my concern as well, althought i don’t think that chinks will be rewarded with a full wabi token. My other concern is whats stopping people from going into a store and just scanning everything for free money?

and it's back at 10k sats, you can jump off now but I'd be sad to see fellow Veeky Forumsraeli missing opportunity and some pajeet having it instead

Because of that shitty excuse, i just dont buy. Its been shilled hard here and it just keeps going down

it doesn't really go down against btc

Daily limits to how many WaBi you can earn.

Placed a sell order at 11k if it ever gets there

OP btw