Obsidian (ODN)

Who else is comfy knowing that this is the next antshares?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is what I posted a week ago

comparisons like that are retarded

odn is gonna go up regardless

my green ID confirms

>Never forget!

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

Upset that I didn't buy more. It was the first coin I bought 2 months a go, put $50 in it

#comfy

Prediction EOY? I'd say 1,70$

Odn has actually gone down in terms of btc.

Only reason it is worth more in usd is because of btc's bullrun

wow no shit, captain sherlock

This is true for 95% of alts

In any moment we will see the next step towards 10k sat

And who's that on the window?

>Not mentioning that the entire alt market was affected by the bullrun and nearly every one is down

yanks are awake I see.
Been waiting for you to get up!!!

Diversified into ODN, ZEN, and XMR for stability.

The prince that was promised.

Peak physical condition, bro

How long till master nodes take over? All this staking is just too comfy

Masternodes are the future of blockchain

> tfw only 9800 ODN missing to finish a masternode

Even at 8k USD the ODN masternode is still the best bargain in Crypto most are several times more expensive.

yeah well
3rd world country user
my monthly wage is 800 dollars and that is a white collar job

Kidneys sell for 2BTC right now kek. Think of the masternodes!

time to find a candy mountain candy cave

you are the actual worst

Portugal or poland min monthly sallary are like 350$. In ukraine is like 150$ so dont complain

That moment when you rape a Dogecoiner in the ass and come inside of him while feeling his shit on your dick

>Obsidian Marines report in!!!!!!

lion for life dogfucker

Very Graphic, Much wow

As far as I see this is only a messenger. How the fuck shoudl this be the new Antshares?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/

Obsidinaut Pepe Armstrong here, ready to walk on the moon

Dogecoiner hiding behind Wolong OMFG pathetic.
That Huntington Beach beat up was epic as fuck!

You shilled me, I'll buy 1k

As a bonus you are allowed to anus rape a random Dogecoiner

Yeah man just grab what you can and continue to dyor low marketcap are risky and things change fast but this team and coin in my opinion are going in the right direction to explode into relevance in Q1 and Q2 of 2018

What got me is the fact that it's a evironment for anonymous applications. It's not only a coin or a messenger, it is a framework for other developer. Something like Monero with more possibilities( altough I think Monero is more secure, but I didn't look too long into the whitepaper)

Funny enough a lead developer for Monero was an early tech advisor for Obsidian

He left because the Obsidian devs raped one of his dogs.

lol. this is a messenger app. think about it. a messenger app. What problem does it solve that needs tokenisation?
really, think for a second. a messenger app

Who is going to run an anonymous decentralized network for free? Not many people. Only the zealots will and usually at no personal benefit to them. Look at Tor, sure it works but it is no replacement for the clearweb. It's slow and clunky and there is no reason for people to use it for daily web use.

Now imagine if people ran a decentralized network and got paid for it. That is the whole point of implementing masternodes. Masternodes are incentive for much more people to contribute to the network which enhances it's security and speed. Get in while you still can. Only 8k USD for an obsidian masternode right now.