Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Lumen
>Plush (x3)
Designed to accept and accomadate "donations" from all manner of incredibly powerful beings and creatures who can enhance the pedigree of my dragon eggs.

Shape
>Enticing
Supernatural allure of a succubi.

Chest
>Gifted
Large and well shaped enough to draw the eye of powerful dragons and God-like entities.

Influences
>Kleptozoological (Oversaturated)
Torso of unearthly beauty with draconic wings and lower body of a great serpent.
>Pseudodevascent
Imbued with power of Angels, Demons, and other magical beings to increase beauty and quality of young.

Face
>Seductive
Entrancing beauty with near hypnotic eyes.

Flourishes
>Ourobouros Metabolism
Goddess-like immortal with no need for things like food.
>Godly Cleanliness
Pristine and beautiful at all times.
>Lactation (Bountiful)
Lots of milk numerous and large young.
>Nurturing
Nutritious mixture just right for strong dragons.
>Addictive
Hatchlings remain dependant on mother's milk even into adulthood.
>Aphrodisiac
When an an egg is ready, I produce so much milk my breasts swell several cup sizes and begin to leak. A sight and scent irresistable to most.
>Dependent
When a dragon hatches, it is sent off to profesionals to be raised or trained. Teiatat's servants collect my milk and send it to the dragon keepers as the need arises.
>Carnal Atmosphere
The problem with being a vessel for producing dragons is that dragons sometimes take notice. Donors are carefully chosen for their pedigree, but particularly large dragons can be hard to stop.

Strategy
>Brooding
I lays eggs and do not give birth.
>Conditional Emergence
Along with the effect from "donations", and spells and rituals, the size and power of a dragon can be affected by how long I incubate the egg while draped over my horde of treasure.

Dowry
>Title
As a bride of Teiatat, I have a title to denote my purpose.
>True Name
I am ound to service as a dragon maker and ultimately controlled by Teiatat.
>Nuptial Torc
My bejwelled collar and golden chain denote my status as an object of utility.
>Lavender Grimoire
Much of my time is dedicated to rituals to enhance attractiveness and the quality of offspring.
>Primordial Woad
Magical cosmetics designed to enhance enchanting allure and emphasize fertility.
>Abyssal Ink
Spells to imbue offspring with power.
>Celestial Charms
Panoply of jewels and accesories to make even more eye catching and show wealth and power of Teiatat.
>Seductive Array
Always dressed to attract potential "donors"
>Filthy Lucre
Provided with an ever growing horde of wealth to provide regal lifestyle and slept on to empower dragon eggs.

Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists
An army of Teiatat's ritualists to care for my every need and comfort, conduct rituals, and make sure I'm always ready for the next step in the dragon making cycle.
>Prime Mate
Teiatat only makes customized dragons for his own purposes and for very loyal followers. Incubating the eggs take a long time and is a big investment. So donors are chosen with incredible care.

Urges
>Mating Dance
My every move and sound, however slight, is impossibly alluring. Especially when a new egg is ready.
>Throne's Shadow
I long ago accepted my position as a tool for making dragons.
>Spoiled
I'm cared for in every way and want for nothing.

Ambition
>Desire of All Hearts
>Key Strategic Asset
I'm a hugely valuable commodity, desired by all kinds of powerful entities.

Pedigree 8
Status 3
Allure 9

>loose Change+Coin Bomb
And now everything explodes.
Question: Does damaging an object reduce its value? Like, could I turn a stuffed animal to coins, turn those coins into bombs, then turn the destroyed bed they were on into more coins?

Dragons are fierce beings, both physically and magically powerful. They can be tremendously valuable to anyone who can command one. But the size and power which make them so priceless also make them terribly difficult to raise and control. What if one had a way to produce and raise their own dragons from hatchlings with (relative) safety, and even grant them specialized attributes? Porphyra is the result of millenia of magical experimentation to make just such a thing possible. By starting with a mere mortal who desired the things greedy mortals often do such as supernatural beauty, immortality, wealth, and power and imbusing her with the essences of ancient dragons and other magical creatures, Poprphyra was created. An entrancingly beautiful being who lays eggs from which dragons hatch. But this is not her most important feature. Pophyra can produce dragon hatchlings on her own, but by carefully choosing mates with desirable traits, dragons with customized powers and attributes can be created. Things such as aptitude for certain schools of magic, greater intelligence, or physical traits for specialized dragons. But the dragons are born with the weakness of never being completely weaned off their mother's milk. This is a method to control the dragons and to make the owners of such dragons beholden to Teiatat.

I swear you already posted all this. Nobody even reads these, you know.

It's just Fake Angel having his fun.

I read them sometimes, depending on my mood.

Multiple times in fact. Just laugh at her.

>CAUSE: Persistence
>"FOOD": Sanity
>REALM: Hotel Sized
> MINIONS: 3 Individual, 1 set of Strong, 1 sets of Swarm
One Individual has Off-Screen Teleportation and is completely silent at all times. The second is able to perfectly mimic anyone it has observed sufficiently down to micro-expressions, and the third acts as a guide to help innocent people and children who accidentally wander into my realm.
>POWERS: Unseen Force, Minor Telekinesis, Figments, Ghost Sounds, Nightmares, Corruption, Hysteria
Buckle up, boys and girls. This is about to get nice and spooky. Corruption and Hysteria prime my targets for my other powers to slowly drive them over the edge.
>BONUSES: Portals
>DRAWBACKS: Untouchables x2 (cannot feed upon children or the innocent), Progression
Y'ever watch the Saw movies? It's like that, except supernatural.

>Nobody even reads these

;_;

Just read it. I can appreciate a decent strategy, even if it's made for a magical realm CYOA with; well... even more layers of magical realm.

I can imagine a long ass story of seduction, war and rape over and over, depicting some sort of special magical circle using time itself as ritualistic chalk.

That said I would prefer if the person behind the post was a grill, even if there's no such thing here.

I'm sure the creator reads them.

Whenever someone makes a build for something I made I take the time to read and see what they did with the setting.

Why in the world would we read three posts of fetish shit?

I actually enjoy it when people get immersed into the world of a CYOA and write out the reasoning behind their builds. Interesting characters are interesting characters, regardless of the setting.

Sure, me too. Not when they're masturbating while doing it though.
Unless they're a hot chick and willing to prove it.

I pretend every user is a cute anime girl until proven otherwise.

This.

Probably for the better.
>user is only mad 'cause mommy wouldn't let her have cookies
>anons arguing are just cute girls with crushes on each other

There used to be chicks willing to prove it, timestamp and everything, I've even considered suggesting a nightime/tg/ board to be able to link to good lewds and shit, but I don't want this place to become even more puritanic than it already is... besides, first wave of migrants would only be composed of "autistic soap makers" so to speak, not to mention people too much into /pol/. To pull it off and really make ca/tg/irls comfy that ought to be done in a special way that I can't envision right now.

It's like the board was better before because there was a balance of shitposting and people were willling to just come and play instead of fight it out about things related to fun.

I hope so.

This is Veeky Forums. Seems to be the norm really.

Thanks! Me to!

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47847600/#47847670

I never say stuff like this, but get laid.

1/2

2/2

But I do!
What if I just prefer to have that extra option?
Do you stop liking women because you get married?

The whole point is more freedom and fun based than sex based.

You're a lesbian you can't count as a hot chick even if you were one.

Then go to a site that's better suited towards slobbering and orbiting over sluts.

We We should have a tg thread on soc. You know. See who's in the area. Meet up for games. Teach newbies. I always like to encourage Veeky Forums helping people meet up and date, although it pretty much never happens.

/soc/ is a containment board for vapid 'rate me' threads that clog /b/, it's not a real board

Ha ha ha! No.

Eh. Lack of people trusting people and people who bring in the quality. Never gonna change if no one changes it ya know.

You misunderstand.
I'm not speaking metaphorically, /soc/ was literally created as a containment board.

>I always like to encourage Veeky Forums helping people meet up and date,
You mean bringing together murderers and victims ?

>Energy Drain + Magna Anima + Arcane Thesis
My go-to combat trick, sapping the mana and vitality of my foes while being completely uncounterable and destroying their defenses.
>Counterspell + Magna Anima
Pic related.
>Instant Knowledge (always handy)
>Wards
>Private Sanctum
Whenever I need to rest, I can easily blow all of my remaining mana on a Sanctum with Wards set up to blast anyone of ill-intent towards me with Energy Drain until they fuckin' die, using the mana it absorbs to fuel itself.

> but what if they like being victims

People sure don't like trusting people and being nice to one another.

What if we brought together murderers and murderers. We could have a death cult. Or victims and victims. We could have a death cult.

Yeh, not happening.

I've only seen this one work out once though. Out of five tries. It's not a good idea. Maybe for skype parties or something (a controlled environment that still allows for some interaction, proven as a successful medium for RPing), but not for IRL, at least not right now.

But If not now then when?

I'm sure with all the weird sub/victim builds and cyoas you can find enough people to do whatever weird fucked up /d/ rp game you want.

I see:(

What are you making user?

Genesis did nothing wrong.

>Cause
Power

>Favorite "food"
Sanity

>Realm
Hotel Sized (-4)

>Minions
4 Individuals (-2)
-The first is a shapeshifter, capable of becoming any number of seductive forms to lure in my prey.
-The second is a beast of shadow, capable of teleporting through darkness with a very long range.
-The third is my primary main-world stalker, searching for the Harbinger using his Ghost powers to spy on everyone until the Harbinger is found and fucking slaughtered, at which point he will return to my domain, where he will take up the roll of scaring the pants off victims until they crack.
-The fourth is my waifu, with the power to love me for what I've become
2 Swarm (-2)

>Powers
Unseen Force (-1)
Nightmares (-2)
False Creation (-3)
Spatial Distortions (-4)
Hysteria (-5)

>Drawbacks
Progression (+5)
Harbinger (+5)

Oh boy this should be fucking easy, just chill, be immortal, fuck around with visitors whenever they show up or get lured in... feels good to be king.

A lot of shit.

Dinner. Steak with potatoes and some vegetables. What are you making?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ntiphuey8g&t=9

Breakfast burritos

Wait until a /b/tard or /pol/lack is elected for presidency and actually uses Veeky Forums has a genuine campaign platform.

Pls no

Red wine Beef stew with carrots, potatoes, onions, and bay leaf, red braised pork belly in soy sauce, brown sugar, star anise, ginger and cinnamon, sauteed bok choy with garlic, microwaved sauteed five spice bean curd, jalapenos and shrimp and finally freshly steamed rice.

If by my posts I've hinted at the idea that I want to go full /d/, then my apologies, I don't. I do want people to be able to do it on principle though, so I'll give you that much.

I'm pretty much for normal D&D, gurps, pathfinder or whatever and people to be able to get into those groups.

As for when, you need to create the opportunity first before making the big jump, make a more welcoming environment, etc. What I'm saying is that if it doesn't feel adequate now, you should be able to think of intermediate steps that get you closer to your original intent until it's something inside the realm of probability.

(if your goal was my goal) I would start by trying something that can mass a small but dedicated number of people, like a cyoa so good that it evolves into a general, or a good quest in our sister board. This way you can invade /soc/ in full force, -while respecting the rules- and you could make the next meetup making clear that you intend to keep it open for more people to pitch in.

That's just me anyway, and I'm sure that there are better ways to do it, but you get the idea.

Remember that the reason why it doesn't count it's related to the fact that you might be disinclined to share the goodies rather than not being hot yourself. Only you know if you're a female or not, if you're hot or not, and if you're full of hubris and self deception or not.You can perfectly be a hot girl it's just that nobody likes full tease.

... You know, since it's been awhile since I've seen that question on this thread, I'm going to go make eggplant parmesan again.

Just started this CYOA and now I can't get this fucking song out of my head:
youtu.be/sCgdee84C7Q

That's an older version. Have the latest one.

Thank you user. I could have sworn I just nabbed it in the last thread...
Oh well.

Go to sleep.

As uncomfortable as I am thinking about it I think it might have happened already. Just that said person hasn't realized it yet.

Is there no second page on the newer one?

The one posted () is the latest version of the DLC page as far as I know.

How much damage can he really do in one term?

Go look up the Cuban missile crisis

...I feel like someone just needs to send him a link to /pol/ just to see what happens
>/mlp/ had Lauren Faust visit
>/pol/ gets a god damn POTUS
what might Veeky Forums get other than game devs?

>Implying implications

>One term
>Democrats keep basing their platform on the idea of 'fuck white people', 'fuck white men especially', 'there's one billion genders, bigot', 'Children should be allowed sex changes', 'I love mexico!', and 'Saudi Arabia is the best!'
You're going to keep losing more and more ground, self-hating scum.

There were rumors in pre '10 Veeky Forums that Robin Williams browsed and posted here anonymously.

But its just a rumor.

>You

No.

Foreigner, free market, or hippie?

How much damage can he really do in an afternoon?

None of the above, but I must say, your aim is telling.
What fun.

Man just tell me the weird party you are then, senpai. Whig?

>tfw I can't wait to win the 203X presidential election and as president elect give a shout out to Veeky Forums + /cyoag/ and shit talk about /pol/ and /b/

Ah... and the fun is gone. I just like seeing what people assume they're arguing against when set up against nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=O_aJgcVv62Y

2036 just you wait

You posted a retarded opinion, so I assumed you were the worst kind of retard. When you said you weren't, I just named the most popular third parties.

>You
And it's back.

>Pretending to be someone else to fulfill your strange fetish for confusing people.
I mean, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Thanks man, you the best.

Can we all agree nazis were bad?

Why would we do that?

If you were anywhere but Veeky Forums then yes.

>tfw Zelda visited /v/
>the first post was about fans coming to hang with her like her dad
:(

No?

Why were they bad, user?

Good and bad are labels decided by the victor. On a purely objective level there wasn't really much difference between the allies and the axis, it's just that the allies won so the axis is branded as "the bad guys."

Heil!

Should we actively glorify the parts of the axis that were demonized as bad?

At looking unfashionable sure.

>invented Volkswagen
>accepting of most other cultures
>turned worst European country into a world power in the matter of a few years
>tried to help the Jewish people kick the British occupiers out of PalestineLook up the Lehi wanted to create a Jewish state in Israel but the British wouldn't let Germany deport jewish people to Israel like they originally wanted to, leading to the Holocaust
>evil
The British were the worst by far.

To be fair, Lauren Faust visited /co/ a couple of times first, before /co/'s mlpfags became an pandemic.

>Both candidates actively had shills on /pol/ throughout election season
>Trump let his loose earlier
>Hillary's camp even had a meme officially declared to be a hate symbol

Or was this a post in the vein of "Let's pretend it's 2012/2008"?

>Nobody remembers the Ron Paul Revolution anymore
>Nobody remembers his November 5th event, and plugging it with a "Remember, Remember, THIS fifth of November"

She seems nice, it's a shame her cartoon spawned such monsters.

Well the did lose. Harharhar.

>what might Veeky Forums get other than game devs?
A couple fa/tg/uys played 40k with Robin Williams, once.
Apparantly he collected Eldar.

>looking unfashionable

You take that back, Hugo Boss did their uniforms. They might not have been Veeky Forums but they were fucking sharp and you know it.