Character Art Thread

I need EVERY SINGLE IMAGE of Humanoid dragons, dragonborn, dragonoids, and what not.

With a special preference to ones that have a slightly longer neck.

starting off with some of my own

>have fun creating new characters
>each one is fun and completely unique feeling from each other

>user, why do you always play dragonborn and kobolds?

Turns out this is the only reptilefolk I have in my folder.

I need characters that look like they could be in a modern-style fighting game.
I'll post a few just to help out and contribute.

Bringing in my collection of Reptilian Art

Not sure if this counts, but whatever, I think it's cool.

Feminine constructs, bonus points if it's made of non metallic non stone materials.

...yeah. Current guy. just trying to see how long the GM lets this thing live

What game

Good taste user.

FUCK BERNIE SANDERS AND FUCK FURRIES

L I Z A R D T I T S

For u

if you're talking about the picture, it's one of the assassins from 40k. forget what type right now sorry. They basically use drugs, cyber augments, and super training to become one man armies. downside it they burn through life like a candle thrown in a grain silo. They also don't talk from what I could find

I'm running him in a wild talents game I'm in. I kinda made him as a character to help the GM show just how fucked up this one faction of villains was.

His power set really lends itself to charging in and basically acting as a suicide bomb that stabs people. I thought it would be fun for a session, since I normally play glass cannon wizard types or the face.

The party loved him, and I've been doing increasingly suicidal attacks every session just to see how far I can push things.

So far he has a higher body count than the rest of the party combined. I'm not really sure how to feel about this.

All I really got, op. And this is pushing it a bit outside of 'humanoid' dragons.

Never liked that Dragonborn are all bulky as fuck.

got ya

From the thumbnail, I thought he had bagpipes

>What if I half-dragon half-roof?

i hope people don't mind TowerGirls

I'm looking for a specific image I've seen before. A guy in a green mask, think it was of a snake, with a long rifle. He's in what looks like a desert.

I'd be super appreciative if anyone had it lying around.

Bump.

Don't suppose anyone has Duergar or more evil looking Dwarves?

Anyone has pictures of young knights with no helmets? Most knight pictures are either a full armored steel colossus or some old bearded guy. Hardly fitting for a level 1 adventurer.

That's the last of them.

kobold annoying a dragonborn.

Anyone have some catfolk? Ideally based off of cheetahs. I have none, unfortunately.

most of what i have seems to be base on housecats
i also found a suprising amount of pictures of catwoman

Only one I could find quickly. My go-to resource for that kind of thing is sadly full of bikinis rather than adventurer-y things.
Though if you're going for a female NPC, there are a bunch of easily-found furry images. Kinda sucks there are so few nonsexualized fastcat images where I looked.

i don't even know why is saved these anymore

Looking for kasatha artwork.

I was looking for TES pics, but I always get the spelling of fantasy races wrong... oh well.

Khajiit? Honestly, I just remember that it starts with a K and there's a double i in there, and then Google corrects me.

Is that Smaug?

I'm looking for a dwarven type figure dressed like an Eastern pirate. Strong upper body with a belly that has a big sash wrapped around his midsection. Bonus points if he has an oar.

Scalies will sexify ANY reptile.

It's well-deserved in many cases.

>You're my most valued treasure

Ya know you could just fuck off to /b/ or /trash/ for that