So Veeky Forums I need a thing from you

So Veeky Forums I need a thing from you.

I require art for my horror campaign. Specifically, I need art of locations.

I need the absolute worst you can conjure. Like, if you've got pictures of dungeon walls lined with flayed bodies, halls made of flesh, and bloodbaths of limbs and twisted stuff, that's what I need.

It sounds edgy as fuck, but it's a great campaign, I just can't find much art for it.

Secondarily; If you have any pictures of like, Rapture-style fleshwarped people, or creatures made out of stitched-together bodies, I can use those too.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/m17Bt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried Eldritch Moon art, especially the Eldrazi Tokens and the triketdaphobia.

No, though from what I know of the Eldrazi, it's not quite what I'm looking for?

I'd show an image of what I mean, but I don't have any....

Maybe an old drawing I did? I dunno if that helps.

bump. I got nothing, but i really want to see where this goes

I don't know if this counts, but have eyeman.

Also, have an Edgy Church

The game Agony has a lot of imagery in line with what you're describing. I don't know if it has any good concept art, though.

Silent Hill has a lot of good scenery for this kind of thing as well, as well as a reasonable amount of concept art.

Philadelphia city hall I see this everyday. It's bigger than it looks, much bigger

Real-life stuff as well?

A lot of grindcore album art tends to lean towards this vein..

..if you can find some where you can manage to decipher what is even being depicted.

Also, strictly human?

You always know it's a good metal band if you need to unfocused your eyes to read their logo.

Silly me, I forgot I had a demon/devil imgur folder. Body horror is a must when I make up those, so there's plenty of useful images there.

I kept the worse, real life images out of it.

imgur.com/a/m17Bt

Thanks guys! Keep them coming if you can!

I'm trying to build an image library for a very gothic-horror Bloodborne-style world, I have some, but not much!

Definitely a yes on anything that can be quantified as "body horror", that's a huge part of the game.

Also I will use a lot of the...man I can't remember that Polish guy's name...weird surrealist art for the "Old Ones", for sure.

A room full of gloryholes from every side, ceiling, and floor. At any given time, fingers and other devilish willies poke in and out at any time, waggling and wiggling as if to taunt the poor sod trapped inside. Only one willy leads to freedom, but which one?

Fug, this is my magical realm

So what's this campaign gonna be like exactly? Maybe I'm a contrarian dick, or a snob, but no matter how spooky the pictures you show me are, I'm not gonna be scared by that.

Abstract Daddy v2.