ICX

Accumulate.

> in b4 fudding pajeet

Other urls found in this thread:

daylifg.com/business
theloop.co.kr/business
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

already on it ;---)

Not sure. How deep i should go...have 40k right now.

This is gonna be the last dip on the way to the moon. "
Look at those BUY orders stacking up.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

80 should do
Vry good projct a+

My plan is to sell all my ARK at ATH when the mobile wallet comes out and put it all on this.

I'm still a bit concerned about the current price vs circulating supply though. It seems a tad high already.

i usually pass on 90-95% of new coins until i see some proof of concept and team response...i jumped on this last night..probably bought a bit high, but man, this thing has some serious potential. i think they said mainnet will launch by christmas? if so, i'm set

Korean Government announcement about crypto.

Any chance they say something about ICON?

400m circ supply. Compare the current price with the other top 10 coins. There is a lot of growth potential. And i see this at least at a 4-5B market cap in the next months.

Let the koreans do there job and enjoy the ride.

high - yet almost no NA exposure
also, tons of announcements coming within the next week or two, IMO easy 50% increase, maybe even a 2X

this will be priced higher than bitcoin in the future

i think that's pretty good, mate...i did 37k thinking i was just going to flip it in a couple days, but the more i read about it, i'm going to hang on...this should be a $5 coin within a month...easy 2x

FUCK IT WAS JUST AT 1.94 NOW ITS BACK AT 2.12.. SHOULDI BUY OR NOT?????

Buy vry good

This thing is seriously resistant to dips. It also refuses to go up. It means its gonna fly once the stars aline. I was really expecting a dip (and wishing) to 800 sats but if BTC doesn't fuck up.. i dont think its gonna happen

Coinbase wouldn’t take my fucking bank account transaction RREEEEEEEE

Why is this coin so valuable?

I believe people are hoping for Korean adoption. As we all know - Koreans are fucking crazy when it comes to pumping coins.

At what price would you sell?

sell the 2017 Q4 news coming, buy before 2018 Q1 announcements, ezpz

stop being on the worst exchange and i might

Thnx user

copy/pasting the info that made me click the 'buy' button...dyor, obviously:
Just announced partnership with Ripple
27 Financial firms in Korea
Korean Financial Investment Association
The "Financial Firms" mentioned in the above article are VERY legit. Daishin Securities has close to a $1b USD market cap and 185 employees on Linkedin. Kiwoom's market cap is well over $1.5b USD. The others also manage billions or hundreds of millions US.
Signed an agreement with Woori (appears to be the second largest bank in Korea) to create something like Tether but for the Korean Won.
They own Coinone, the second largest crypto exchange in Korea. Source: daylifg.com/business (Click on cryptocurrency and then look under trading)
They have a partnership with multiple universities including Sogang University: theloop.co.kr/business
Some sort of insurance consortium with hospitals and insurance companies: theloop.co.kr/business

i think the price in NA is low because people here dont understand how korean business works

Samsung owns like 30% of the GDP, Koreans make giant entities. Large players just grow larger without limits; This could very well be Korean eth, because it has the resources to do so

What are the price predictions for the rest of the month
I'm moving out the 1st and my 1k needs to triple

lots of announcements coming, which will market the product to North American investors, increasing demand for said product in NA

i think it can easily double before EOY, maybe triple again early january

We could see a breakout in the next couple hours on the 30M. Trend lines look to be converging. That should put us at around $3.

Serious question

If stupid vaporware shit with huge supplies like EOS and Cardano can hit multi billion dollar caps (6B+), what the FUCK is stopping ICON from 10xing from here

My cock is so hard

my cock is hard as well

Nothing. Just increase the shill effort and we're golden.

WERE MOONING

just bought 50Eth worth of this. All technical indicators looking good for a moon mission within hours.
Good thing is if you're left holding a bag its actually a good project with partnerships so you're bound to get a moon at some point to offload
we feelin pretty comfy icon bros?

Your post made my cock hard

I bought it almost at the top. Am I retarded?

whales trying hard to keep it down tho

#ICXHARDCOCKBOIZ

ofcourse, u would get better entry if you wait a bit. but if u plan long hold does not matter.

let the whales leave, they earned their 7X...

once their downward pressure is over, we will rise like my dick in the morning

NOPE.
WERE A SPACEBOUND ROCKETSHIP AND LAMBOLAND IS THE MOON.

i have a feeling it's going to take months for this to go even 2x. am i wrong to feel this way?

crypto is unpredictable. if bear market enter like after Aug bull run ,we have to wait for few months, but if this bull run continues may not take longer. but we still in initial fomo for this icx. I would wait few days to cool down these shiller posts.

yeah that's what i'm thinking as well. i'll just set a super low buy order and walk away. if it fills then great if not then there will always be more opportunities.

Why not DCA?
Put half your goal amount now and if it gets low enough, put the rest in?

COFFEE POT

This. I have made scary money by setting stinky bids on various coins. Someone always freaks out and sells the dip.

Then place absurd sells and see them partially filled as well. You just need patience - something Veeky Forums does not have.

how much is enough to make it?
i have 5000 coins

Jump in if you want to see small gains right now. I bought when it went for under $2 earlier in the morning.

If this pulls a Cardano I'm set.
Went all in, those fucking huge ICOs for fucking huge plateforms perform so good.

We'll need the koreans for the pump, anyone can confirm coinone is soon except the fact they are in the same group ?

unless the government adopts it, ETH will be the eth of Korea. Vitali recently said it himself. This 'coin x will be the eth of country y' meme needs to die.

If btc crashes where will icx go?

i seriously think icon will replace bitcoin as top coin. the icon wallet alone is mindblowing. bitcoin doesnt do anything like that.

why is there no market cap listed?
what's the market cap now?
pretty important

Cause people are unsure about the quantity of coins out - its probably an over 1b market cap coin atm

there are 400M released but 200M are locked, not sure how coinmarketcap will list it

I personally hope it's listed at 800 millions, big numbers atract big money. I thought it would scare people but it makes the project looks legit if it's worth a lot.
Happened with a lot of "overvalued" coins.

What’s a good buy in price? Please be reasonable.

What is the ICON wallet srs
Like what does it do

can convert icon into any currency in the world including other cryptos i believe

50 cents. 800 Million coins and already priced over 2 dollars? yeah fuck off

hello pajeet, did your jew employer pay you today?

not a pajeet.

not investing in obvious scammy coins though

fuck off pajeet

do you even know what this coin is?

So if the 400 mil circ supply is true, it would be at roughly 35 on CMC. Meh. Seems like the ride is mostly done already.

*400m coins, 1b market cap currently
also how is that ridiculous when a EOS (a scam) is at 7 billion and Cardano (an unusable science project) is at 12 billion

Icon has more partnerships than your mother and the team behind it owns Coinone. Sorry Rajesh, you clearly dont understand Koreans, crypto or money.

mostly done? this is iota level shillable, 10B mkt cap in a month or two i wouldnt be surprised

not only that they 400 mil reserve, they slowly releasing in to market every months. if we enter now, right time to bag hold long time to break even

mostly done in that the moon mission is gone, this isn't a 100x coin anymore with the current mcap

do you consider ETH a 100X coin over this past year? $7 --> $700? might as well get in late instead of never, this coin can fly

market caps

is really good coin Sir. has got nice partnership Sir . Just like iota. nobody knows this coin but is ethereum of korea Sir. next week top 5 coin sir

market cap when eth was $7 was $14B, now its $630B... market caps grow too

Oh so sorry its only a 10x instead of a 100x
fucking biz and its insatiable greed

nigga, what about other 400 mill they kept reserve releasing in market later as per white paper. did you hiding that extra 400 mill for your mother.

thank u for ur reassuring words pajeet

for ico investors its 100x coin. thats y they going best efforts to shill as much as they can

this.

New coin with 800 Million supply priced at over 2 Dollars. u are the shilling pajeets in this thread. kys

do u want free 10x

nigga, loads of projects have uncirculating coins. at least this way its priced in rather than Swift dumping their 200k LINK on the market

i agree its shitty, personally i'm just in for a few 100% gains over the next week as the announcements come out and we ride this altcoin bull run

there is no guarantee that it do 10x. if it just 10x fucking safe bets like ETH,LTC does. why we need to buy this crap already mooned. sorry we want at least 50X. if you know any shill, otherwise move on retard. if it just 10x we can do that with link, req tier which more guaranteed .

link and req are small projects that target small problems right now, theyd need months before they take off. Icon is taking off now, and it has the ability to scale to all of Korea, and then afterwards, who knows where it can go

im not trying to make u lose money man, do some research, figure out what the coin does, then make a decision. I think it has the potential to be top 5, so I invested. If u want 100X returns, go to the sub 300 shitcoins and melt ur brain away to lose all ur money to a confido ico, im just trying to help

>free 10x
you sure this is gonna 10x?

how soon? i can dump alot more into it over the new year than i can now

holy fuck. you unironically a pajeet forreal?

fuck off already.

you mad i made 150k$ from a 8k$ investment on this ico and will make another 500k$ in 1-2 months?

stay poor

i put my whole stack in, about 450K

Also got my whale buddies group to buy in
should be about 2 more whale purchases before end of day

>tfw bought at 1300
These bags are heavy on me

All these whales such little gain
Yah ok

Thanks for the tip, I will stay away. these posts smell stinky. some grp of pajeets discords talking themself to pump up and burn the newbies which already mooned 25x of ico. continue retards with your p and d.

Buy bfore moon tickt

I'm going to fucking neck you you fucking pajeet.

ok keep holding link and wabi, if you dont want to look into an investment, you shouldnt me investing

Keep accumulating ICX as it is cheap as fuck right now but put this on your radar anons.

fuck off nigga
go sell your bags to reddit

which exchange is this on?

binance

Gay nigga jew bitch
Buy

The only FUD i can see for this shitcoin is the argument about the ICO bagholders.

Love it how garbage the FUD campagin is.

LINK and NEO had the best fud campaign of all time

If this shit does Moon hard how long will it last for you guys think?! I don’t want to miss it

First sell target is around $10.

>solved the oracle problem

The total supply is 800m and it's already 2.20.
I don't see a big moon mission.