So, let's say somebody is hodling 10.000 Bitcoins since 2012 and wants to withdrawl them

So, let's say somebody is hodling 10.000 Bitcoins since 2012 and wants to withdrawl them.

What is happening? Can the current crypto-economy of all these markets withdrawl that much fiat money?

Other urls found in this thread:

localbitcoins.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahaha looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Study more English while shitting in the street pajeet.

At that point you'd want to hire a professional to do it via bots that fill in any big buy orders they see across all the big exchanges you can get verified on so it doesn't tank the price, and so you can maintain water tight tax records because that amount will trigger an audit no questions asked, it'll be automatic.

what the fuck are you talking about? You can literally cash it out.

It will also take a long time, gemini has no limit wire withdrawals so that would be a good way tp cash out.

kys

Do you really think that any market has more than, let's say 10.000.000 dollars in the bank account?

>implying you can cash out

there are people who saved that copypasta?

>wew

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Exchanges will raise your withdrawal limit if you submit a request but they'd probably be a pain in the ass about it. If you had that many you'd probably want to handle the sales directly like face to face with hmyour buyers to avoid fees. It's no different than any other asset ... someone who owns millions in stocks isn't going to liquidate them all at once either, when you're that big you just can't move as fast.

Yes, far more than that. When ETH hit $800, $10 mil sell walls were being put up and that's a smaller market than BTC.

I just cashed out yesterday mate, what's your point

This is what usually happrns, OTC private sales.

How much did you cash out?

No, you didnt'. Read this >Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.
That's all we need to know.

Cash out like 10 bitcoin weekly or something lmao why take it all out when it will just steadily increase in value for the moment anyway

U jelly?

Ooooh a measly $14k?

No offence, but chump change even for a fractional pyramid scheme exchange.

I've never once seen any proof of a large cash out - I am talking in the region of $500,000 to $1,000,000+++

Nigga wtf r u on there are literally stores accepting bitcoin payments. It's getting more and more widespread.

You're so full of shit. I cashed out SOME (£10K) of my Bitcoin a few days ago.

Just because some exchanges make it difficult doesn't mean that's true for everywhere.

You're either trolling or seriously ill-informed.

That was 2015. Nobody accepts bitcoin now.

Have you seen a proof of a checkout that size from a bank account tho?

Checkmate fiatshills

You realise OP stated 10 bitcoins as the hypothetical question, right?

That's almost quarter million.

You're the one guilty of moving the starting point, you dumb fuck. Literally nobody gives a fuck about a few thousand, most exchanges typically limit to around $10,000 or so - hence the "can't cash out" meme typically being aimed at "crypto millionaires"

eurofag/dutchfag here, i don't know if it is like this everywhere. I can just send my shit to bitonic or anycoindirect and pretty much have my money in one day lol.

localbitcoins.com/

Yes exchanges have limits. But if you verify yourself and spread your sales across several buyers and platforms Its totally possible to cash out huge amounts.

Yeah, but can you cash out 10 bitcoin or more like the OP asked.

Congratulations on cashing out 0.10 of a bitcoin though, like everybody knows you can.

Why would you cash out all at once dumbfuck. A meet 14k? Shut up bitch ass up nigger

Just last week I saw a buy order for 300 BTC get instantly filled on BITFINEX. That is 5.4 million brainlet.

you can, however i would recommend cashing out smaller amounts since with bigger amounts of cash you will have to identify yourself. But it is possible

>getting 61 cents on the dollar

Scam. You can't cash out 95 to 99% of your money outside of the established methods but you need ID for it.

What a shitty pasta, kys

So the guy how has $5.4 million (on paper) at Bitfinex, now what