HAPPENING: BITCOIN CTO SELLS OFF HIS BITCOIN FOR BITCOIN CASH

HAPPENING: BITCOIN CTO SELLS OFF HIS BITCOIN FOR BITCOIN CASH

FLIPPENING IMMINENT

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoincom-cto-denounces-bitcoin-ive-switched-to-bitcoin-cash

AND WHAT BECOMES OF YOU MY LOVE

bitcoin.com CTO, and old news, and bigger news than this haven't moved the price

There are a few people that switched their btc for bcash in hopes of the flippening. They want to rip off every btc holder.

I want them to get rekt so hard damn

192k unconfirmed BTC transactions and climbing...

sorry to tell you it will crash when millions of coinbase normies dump their share in 1/1/2018.

Also, the blocks are empty, no one cares about a cheap chinese knockoff.

scams scams
scams everywhere
how long till the US government shuts down US markets buying/selling because of all the scamming and illegal behavior.

oh god the desperation is thick

It's interesting.

It's not even Chinese, the miners in China are still all in on Bitcoin Core.

Why would they dump on 01/01/18

pump is over then?

01/01/2018 is the date when Coinbase will allow their millions of users to dump their share of bitcoin cash for the first time. Who will say no to free money? Expect a big crash.

Quit posting this bullshit from charlie lee. Noone gives a fuck what charlie lee thinks. I'm amazed he can find the time to post in between slobbering on adam back's cock.

sry corecuck they're going to be dumping corecoins for the new improved Bitcoin Cash.

moderately vast if factual.

it's announced IN THE WEBSITE you fucking retard. Charlie's tweet simply provide an explanation for the policy.

and Charlie Lee is the ex-director of engineering in Coinbase, so his opinion is relevant here.

Is the dragon slaying tonight? It feels like it is.

Bitcoin Cash all time high; segwitcoin drowning in high fees and unconfirmed txns. Dump your segwits now

you are going to be very sorry in 2018

Don't tell them. Be like Roger on twitter - 100s of cucks below every one of his posts, but he's rich and gonna get richer, and they're all poverty-ass fags.
I lol everytime I read his posts and the comments below