Dont let the whales accumulate when you can too!

Whales are accumulating ETHlend buy in before it becomes a 10x coin by EOY. It is very similar to salt except it already has a working product. This coin with name eth alone will hit 1b market cap. Dont miss out on this 10-15x coin by eoy.

It just got listed on binance yesterday dont miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It is very similar to salt except it already has a working product.
So does Salt.

is salt being listed on a new exchange everyday like ethlend?

thanks just bought all in!

what makes you say whales are buying it up?

It was written up bloomberg alongside salt and some others. bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-14/bitcoin-s-new-barons-no-longer-have-to-sell-to-live-in-luxury

watch the charts man they are accumulating. This easily gets 1-2b marketcap through name recognition alone. dont miss out on the next 10-15x moon mission

Bullshit shitcoin. This thing will buttfuck you in the mouth. DO NOT BUY THESE BAGS

did you do any research or are you a whale trying to accumulate. STAY AWAY FAT WHALE

It did not just get listed on Binance yesterday....

aex tomorrow

2 days ago

sorry was up all night because i found this hidden gem

I have about 10k LEND. I don’t know long term, but at 70m market cap I see an EASY 2-3x. This board is fucking retarded. I’ve been shilling LEND for 48hrs so they don’t complain about missing out

2.9 million buywall just now whales are going to accumulate dont get left behind on our way to the moon!

whale proof here

when is this expected to mood

it literally could moon any moment. Its possibly the most undervalued coin at this very moment.

your shilling hard

whales are attempting to keep the price low and the coin secret. Its obvious this coin is a easy 2-15x in the near future. Do your own research and convince urself if i cant help with that

fuck it im dropping a big old bitcoin on it

He is shilling hard, but I did the research too and I think it’s a pretty solid bet. All the value telegrams I’m in are pushing it hard to buy up under 10c as well. It’s only a 70m marketcap and can easily triple that

like i cant even accuse him of being a bag holder cause he'd be in profits

no bag holding just tired of these whales coming out of nowhere and buying walls then going MIA

Just went 25% in thanks

im trying to buy but no one will sell me thier stuff, i even put it at a generous 400 sat

Posting this from another thread thought someone might enjoy

shit that's my post lol