Bitcoin will never again reach 50% dominance

Even with Lightning Network and futures, Bitcoin is still in decline against alts. The era of this fossil is over at last!

>said the increasinly nervous nocoiner

>bitcoin will die
kek
never going to happen

??

I got plenty in alts. I just think Bitcoin is dinosaur-tier.

muh dinosaur meme

BTC has, without a doubt, the best tech and dev team behind it. period. any problems with it can and will be fixed, especially now that the political turmoil is largely gone, with big block supporters migrating over to Bcash. they have no excuse to hold up BTC's progress anymore.

Strawman. I said it was losing dominant status, not that it was going to die

why would a nocoiner be nervous? fucking retard

This.

Also BTC is STILL the only one that you can actually use. Nobody cares about some shitcoins that are only good for jerking off to.

But it won't die

>Even with Lightning Network

lmao what lightning network? It's fucking vaporware.

The BTC miners now are the exact same ones as the ones before the fork drama. Actually, Bitmain is even more dominant now, so nothing has been solved, the inertia will remain.

Maybe bcc is a strategy by roger to speed btc development up

below 25% in first quarter next year

>BTC has, without a doubt, the best tech and dev team behind it.

Corecucks are so deluded, it's actually a little bit sad to watch. I hope you didn't invest too much.

Pic related, "best tech" in action.

Ethereum is used a lot more than Bitcoin. It has 3x the transactions per day and 3x the number of nodes

I'm salivating at the thought of normies and boomers getting btfo.
Truly the best timeline.

so fucking deluded lol

It's faster and has lower fees and a lower minimum transaction. If BTC could do lower transaction amounts, didn't take so long to confirm, and didn't charge such a hefty fee I'm sure people would use it more.

Out of curiosity desu - how have you structured your portfolio?

195k now and climbing fast.

Guys, seriously, you gotta abandon ship right now!

With bitcoin forks and shitcoins popping every hour with ridiculous marketcaps it's pretty hard to keep up dominance. The metric is useless. Salty missed-the-boat nocoiners like to refer to dominance though, keep it up.

I got Eth, Iota, Cardano and Tezos. I'm unwilling to disclose amount or proportions, but I'll say I'm betting on Tezos having the best ROI in the medium term.

This is why I cashed out about 150k into bullion - you're all going to get burned.

You'll have nowhere to escape if it happens too fast - taking shots at the king is like any revolution, all the parties are united initially in toppling it however once that's finished they tear each other to bits squabbling over who gets the top spot.

Your crypto portfolio's value will not survive that process.

Prove me wrong.

You should always at least keep 1 BTC in case the "million dollar BTC" meme becomes real.

20k was it's peak. it's done. it's on its way back to 15k soon. eventually there will be a massive selloff. you can't even fool normies anymore once the fees get so high you can't even use it.