Link vs ETHlend

Link=double market cap with no working product or announcements.

ETHlend= 70m market cap, it has name recognition, it has a WORKING PRODUCT, its being listed on a new exchange everyday,

THE VOLUME BETWEEN BOTH COINS IS THE SAME. WE HAVE A MOON MISSION GOING TO START DONT MISS OUT

Im strapped in and ready. this can blow any moment especially when it gets added to bittrex we all know how much they love eth on there

LINK has a working product and isn't restricted to lending in any way.

one of the most retarded comparisons i have ever seen.

Hey give OP a break, they're basically the same thing, they both start with L.

Are you fucking retarded?

how so? what makes me retarded by using the volume meme to argue against stinky linkies (which they love to use).

that dude went overboard by calling u retarded. Link has a working product. Ive never heard of ethlend. There is no way its getting on a new exchange every day.

binance yesterday. AEX tomorrow

Compare it to SALT, same volume as well. I’m holding tons of LEND bags because I believe it will 2x very shortly. Great buy under .10c imo

it will be 1 dollar EOY

2.9 million buy wall just now we are going to the moon!

Meanwhile the ELIX team is quickly developing a superior product and is a 10x smaller market cap.

Shitty shit coin , keep holding dem bags faggetz

we have a working product with name recognition.
by the time any other coin finishes developing and testing their product 10 crypto years would pass and this coin will be at 1 billion marketcap

Thanks looks better than ETHlend, potential x10 right here

lend has 5x more volume if u scale up elix according to marketcap and volume

ETHLend already mooned a bit, if you get in now it's 7.5x assuming you match SALT. If ELIX by a moonshot equals SALT, it's at 100x. Worth waiting until Q1-Q2 for ELIX alpha and beta imo. But I'm a HODLer.

Well no shit, ETHL is on more exchanges and further in the dev process. ELIX is very under the radar. Not really a notable issue. ELIX also has some major whale accumulation market fluctuation right now.

we arent arguing which will potentially be better
This coin is going to atleast double or triple by EOY this is about making profit bro and this is the right choice

Very interesting Ima look into investing very much potential

Lend is going to be huge

Lmao wow good call man if that was you

lol yeah, hasnt been a week yet so still time for this to hit 10 cents - watch this space

Considering selling all my Ltc and going all in on attend at .07, should I? This could be my way out

id wait for it to dip back to 5 cents, I can see it dipping back to AT LEAST 5 before going to 10.

Honestly man the volume equates half of salt and that coin is being shilled hardcore. This coin is only at 1/9th the market cap also. It's almost impossible at this point to get any lower I'd believe

Fuck off itll be 1$

With the recent eth hype I wouldn't be surprised to see a huge jump when the normies jump in on this

Recent polls show that 89% compared to salts 11% prefer ethlend's lending service