WTC

Hello, it's me.

Telll me why you're not buying this days before it's mainnet and beta launches?

Lads this wojack or the pepe coin?

Mooning imminent.

WTC gonna hit $15 by EOY. I've been calling $20 but at this point it's too optimistic. Can't wait to start staking and mining on my 4 rigs!

Its a dumb idea... the hype was generated to get gains not because anyone actually believed in the product

>implying saudis won't have planes flown into this

Veeky Forums MAGIC AT ITS BEST AGAIN, THE IRONY THAT SHOULDN'T EXIST IN REAL WORLD

I'm in Wabi instead. Seems to have more room for growth.

9/11 2.0 confirmed

WaBi seems like it will peak like every other one, and the product seems to have real potential, but wow the team behind it looks terrible, or at least has no true credentials whatsoever. Luckily for you probably, that's not something people are paying any attention to right now.

Shitcoin that literally got left behind now that Wabi and Ven are doing everything this does way better. Also already priced in you dumbass. also not buying your bags, bye.

>the team behind it looks terrible
Are you trolling or are you legitimately retarded? It's one of the best teams I've ever seen...

team behind wabi is fucking nice lad.
afaik they got some alibaba shit going on with the advisor lately

See pic related, OP.

It literally shows that WaBi will destroy WTC.

This meme is a sign from Kek. He blesses WaBi.

had high hopes for wtc but then watched boxmining's video where he went to wtc offices.

shit did not give me confidence. WaBi seems to be ahead in this space, but really not a huge fan of either.

If im investing in chinese crypto, im looking at the NEOs and QTUMs

user, for fuck's sake, read between the lines of their bios and research them. They name drop a bunch of compagnies but none of these fuckers actually really worked for them. They were all "consultants". Do you know exactly what qualifications are needed for someone to call themselves a consultant user? It doesn't mean shit. They can be good, but they have no real credentials. I'd be about just as qualified as them to start my own coin. I still wouldn't worry about it, with the current state of things it's probably a smart gamble that will pay off big for (you), but it's really telling of what is generally going on right now.

wtf confirmed collapsing with no survivors

which coin will be the mysterious building 7?

I'm staying clear of this!!! Wabi is a sauid shitcoin!!!!! CHECKED!!!! WITNESS ME!!!

you spelled jews wrong

Wabi coin has no value

So you dont understand the concept behind Wabi? is this what you are saying? Because one big difference to WTC is that Wabicoin actually HAS value

Need some people from /pol/ in here.

>Consumers can use WABI tokens to receive discounts on products sold in Walimai’s channels. They would need to top up their WABI balance to be able to use the discount, thus creating additional demand for WABI tokens.
>For example, if a consumer has $1 worth of WABI and wants to purchase a $10 item, he will need to purchase another $9 worth of WABI and pay the product with WABI token.
Lol.

kek

Why did they do this?

It will fucking moon. though, it's only a matter of time. It might happen only once and just disappear after that, but there should be a massive peak within the next week or two. I just hope anons who are in it will be able to get out at the top of the wave.

lololol not before walton does. we'll see what partnerships wabi announces on dec 30th.. walton already has billions of dollars in partnerships

>we'll see what partnerships wabi announces on dec 30th.
where did you get that?
there is nothing this year

When the graph resembles the Twin Towers...

do your research brah