I'm out

It's been a great time Veeky Forums, but I can't do it anymore. I cashed out everything except for one last bitcoin, which I'm going to hold until the end of time as a reminder of the great crypto times of my life. Veeky Forums has shown me some great gems and the best memes. But I need to be able to sleep again.

I want you all to make it, up to Lamboland and beyond, and I wish you all the best of luck. I left in BMWland and I guess that's ok for me. Godspeed anons

Lmao nice try fgt, nobody ever really "cashes out"

desu I wake up at night to watch my gains.
Is it going worse?

Is the “I can’t sleep at night” a meme?

I get fucked up dreams sometimes but, I never lost a night of sleep over crypto, even when I am down.

Not a meme, it get progressively worse as time goes on, particularly if you made a lot of money.

Lmfao.

checked. this.

i wake up several times a night anyway but now every time i do i am refreshing blockfolio

You'll be back. They always come back.

Idgi

I never woke up in the middle of the night. But if you start to amass a life-changing amount of money, the "what if" - thoughts don't revolve around missed shitcoin moon missions anymore, but about the big crash that may be coming one day. And that's when you lay awake in bed, unable to go to sleep.

Enjoy your peace user.

You're going to want to kill yourself in a few years. This is what I felt when I sold my 4000 LTC when they were $4 each. Just hold and see where it goes.

Wait what do you mean cash out?

I like threads like this. It makes me happy to see an user make it. I know the struggle of losing sleep, your girl mad at you, not going to the gym and enjoying it because your constantly checking the price of your coins. I wish you all the luck in the world, happiness and great health. It's funny cause i saw my good friend that i always hang out with and he told me that i looked pale and needed to sleep. I told him " i don't have time to sleep, cause crypto never sleeps."

Thank you anons

No need to come back - my last, single bitcoin will always remain here in my stead.

Same here OP but only got 0.5 BTC left in the game. How much did you make? 40k here

You are literally cashing out of the 21st century oil rush, in its infancy

You literally cant cash out.

I made around 200k.

Don't FUD me. I'll sit on needles until the money is in my bank account.

W-what?

You can only cash out as long exchanges don't have liquidity issues.

If Bitfinex fucks it up it will trigger an awful chain reaction that ends up with 1k Bitcoin. Gess what, Bitfinex IS NOT liquid in USD, only in USDT lmaooo.

I dont think so. If you've been running green for ages you dont lose any money invested only slightly your gains

Lol k kiddo

same here bro
sold 54 @ $10k, keeping 6.10'ish
2x lambo locked in, can't be sad about that
hope you all make it anons