ZRX

Last chance to get on board before Ethfinex launch. Don't sleep on it.

Bancor is better than 0x/Kyber

BWAHAHAHAHA! Are you fucking serious? GTFO of here with that SJW bullshit. Fucking neck yourself.

>cucked brainlet response

nice

Should I be dumping Xrp for more of this?
I feel like xrp should 2x any day now and will go all in on zrx after this is an easy 5k

I have 16k ZRX will I make it?

No.

If the Ethereum ecosystem does well, like multiple trillions of dollars well, then we'll probably see ZRX with a price in the $100 - $500 range if it ends up fully realizing it's use case. That would be in a 5 year period or so.

it's already rallying. i tried to accumulate at the dip but I was too late. had to accumulate @57 cents

Why is it increasing? seems like another pump and dump

This is actually backed by sound tech. I'm still just in it for the money, but most likely of the cheap coins to go somewhere someday. I'm in for a long term hodl.

Some of you are ok. Here it is

Coinbase will add plenty of ERC-20 tokens in the next few months. To do so efficiently they will implement the ZRX protocol.

If you buy even 1k ZRX then you are set for life since you will be collecting fees from all the noobs buying shitcoins.

Let us not forget than 3 of the engineers of ZRX are x employees of coinbase and they are in very good terms with the team.

This is the only coin that matters and the one with an underlying utility. One coin that rules them all. Literally.

>tfw only 1k ZRX
feels bad

This is tempting. Bought 250 should i invest more?

Wait, how would normies using ZRX earn us fees?

ZRX is the asset used to pay those fees. No dividend, just increase in value, correct?

you should be ok to retire but 1k you will be rich.

i've also bought 286 yesterday, tempted to change 6k verge with this shit

actually it is more like "voting dividends"

the platform will have ZRX and for every transaction there is going to be a need for the tokens. the more circulation the money will generate the more tokens will be needed. the more tokens needed the more expensive they get to those that hold them.

Serious?

If you sell your verge now before they crash a little again you can make some nice profit, maybe sell half or sell all and rebuy the dump

you've literally posted this low quality bait in every ZRX thread for like the last 3 days.

Imagine wanting to sell your heavy heavy BNT bags that badly.

Don't end up like this user. Consider ZRX instead, you'll actually make some money instead of dealing with a questionable team and having to shill your BNT bags in every thread possible.
you'll be pretty happy.

You think it will dump soon? can someone draw me some lines to calm my nerves

I bought 1200 ZRX on a whim yesterday. Nothing of a return as my LTC, but I've been carrying that bag since 2012. I was thinking of just sitting on these till the middle of 2018. More and more shilling that is done here on 0x, makes me think it's a sound choice

what is ethnifex?
do u plan on giving any information?
low quality shilling

google it pajeet

>ethnifex
About 2 results (0.73 seconds)
Did you mean: technifex

enjoy your bags

>can't even spell it right

oops
still looks like trash tho

What makes you certain that just because they were at Coinbase that they will definitely get added?

how does zrx compare to kyber?

you've convinced me to buy ur bags good work

Pretty sure its bitfinex?

wow hello new friend. Bitfinex is big exchange did $4,332,689,273 volume yesterday. Ethfinex will be the same but dex exchange built on 0x protocol, will collect fees on that volume in ZRX

Does that mean people hodling bags of 0x will basically be paid a dividend?

Went in for 250 at 2K sats on a lark. Starting to feel bullish on this, should have got more.

can I get a source on getting dividends?

no I don't think so. You can use it for governance votes on future updates to 0x protocol however
no dividends afaik