ARK

>ctrl + f ark
>0 results
Let's fix that shall we.
How much you holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None, managed to dump my bags around 40k.

Still fucking down in sats from buying several months ago at 45k but I will never betray the king again now

is 2000 enough?

Is this the ol' buy high sell low strat I've been hearing about?

Only 1100 here, looking into getting 150 of them to trade as , currently 100% in ARK.

I regret holding 2000 ARK for the last 6 months. I spent a bitcoin on it. If I had just kept that as BTC, I would have made an extra 9k. I sold my ARK.

Aiming to 5k

thank you for your transaction

yes

1000 club will be the 21btc club in a year or so.

That ARK ended up becoming 0.45 BTC

No it's the knowing when to cut your loses

I'm up crazily in USD obviously but unlike most alt traders I know the real profit is in building your btc value

Buy high sell low

50 strapped in and ready to buy a new Honda next year

im holding 5 ark

You bag holders are honestly so fucking dumb. Why is everyone so scared of selling at a loss? There is a thing called opportunity cost. Its a lot better to cut losses and invest elsewhere instead of holding for months to make 10%.

I sold all my ark, trippled it and can just buy back now if I still want it, having more than I stared.

The ARKies have all killed themselves after realizing all the asian girls love LINKIES

Yes. That's half an ark today. In a few years you can live off that if you don't go crazy

I'm still waiting for the remaining commandments.

Bought 350 today, mostly just because of that redhead qt3.14

buy high sell low
buy into another pump sell low
etc
it may have worked out for you but time isnt on your side and one day its gonna bite you in the ass

5k reporting in. Predictions for mobile release?before EOY?

I lost a lot of ARK by doing stupid shit.
I'll be back to 1k ARK by tomorrow when my sepa deposit arrives. Carbon fiber hands after that. Feels great to be /FutureElite/.

Mem

I don't think Ark threads matter. Volume is in the order of 10s of millions. Having a thread on Veeky Forums doesn't really change anything. If you got everyone online on Veeky Forums right now buy Ark right now, it wouldn't be a dent.

Most of you guys are poor

I can't be holding the most here.

Fucking mirin'

Niceeee

FUCK that's a lot of ARK.

theres some whale that holds 1,5million ark

Mein niger. EBET and Ark will lead us to the promised land

>tfw 878 arklet

Ark is my only real crypto

Bitcoin is the biggest shitcoin of them all. Bought by total idiots, totally useless for all of its intended goals, and mooned to fuck on hopes and dreams which will never materialize. Coins like ARK, XMR, and ETH are actually useful.

>MOON

NIGGA STOP

100 left, sold 1.400 this week. Not really interested in buying in again unless ArkVM is added on the main chain.

I got in at 3 sats..... n-n-never sell at a loss right?

what wallet do you use for everything besides ark, just curious?

Every coin in my portfolio is supported by Ledger so I just use that. Really comfy.

(Exveot Mint but Mint isn't worth anything so I don't care about it)

If someone is curious, the ark is settled on its normalized position and the moon mission will start in the late afternoon.

no, you don't.
t. 10.5k

Holding 2.7k and can’t help but feel poor

Nah, we're in for a correction.

This is how deluded this fucking moron arkies are. It's one thing to hold a shitcoin, it's another to be balls deep in it and have it comprise >90% of your blockfolio.

I used to be a believer in ARK... til I read this:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

Then I said fuck this and unloaded 75% of my ARK holdings. I suggest you all do the same. This is the peak for ARK.

only 250
am i going to make it?

has correction not already happened?

honestly, the fact that they're open to dialogue with the community should encourage you. most devs just do what they want. I don't think you actually read the log you posted

wtf? no, this is just the beginning

#1 Thou shalt not sell