Where are you from?

No bullshit. Just post which country you are frome.

Poland here

paradise

Bengladesh, very proud of my country and people. Very nice color skin. Very handsome men.

Spain.

Wish commies were illegal here.

Holland

Uruguay, it is a shithole but we have nice weather and robbers still let me live while they rob me.

Nice try, but I won't let you come steal my LINK.

If I told you.
You wouldn't understand.
If I explained it to you.
You wouldn't believe me.
Keep stacking your blockfolio.
You are in good company.

As a short but decently attractive American male, will I fit in in Poland? I already have a gf so I'm not worried about women.

Portugal.

I love poland though. Easiest place in the world to fuck beautiful women.

Russia.

Damn! foiled again!

Taiwan (originally from Portugal)

lel i've been there it is nice

Sure man. You can live on good level for $1000 per month. Food is good, alcohol is cheap, everyone speak english and we are in centre of europe so its clese everywhere. You will not regret if you decide to move here. I travelled a lot and I mist say that poland is one of the comfiest coutry to live. Oh and if you have gf your relationship will have a test here cause there are a lot of hot girls and now there are a lot of ukrainian girls as well. Give it a try, fully recomend

What are the most important things to know before going to Poland?

The only thing I know right now is "kurwa"

I lived in portugal for like 8 months. I have been in setubal on erasmus. Your girls are hairy and 4/10 but good weather and cheap wina + hashish from maroko. Pretty cool as well

Dunno. We are fully eu country. A lot of foreigners in bigger cities so you have to just not to be asshole and you will enjoy

How'd you have the opportunity to live in Portugal for 8 months? Did you just travel there on a whim or was there a specific reason?

uk with polish girlfriend. We are going to poland soon to see her family. Fucking cant wait to get on that cheap cheap beer

Ive been on student exchange. Its called erasmus. I have studied on university in pt and recived 400euro per month for living. One of best decision of my life to go there. This and crypto are my mvp

yeah pt girls are not the best. Luckily we have a lot of foreigners right now :)

>Your girls are hairy and 4/10
Can confirm

tur
key

Indi-America

Indiana specifically

finland

Italy

swedistan

France

This

Once I fucked girl from turku. Pale blondies with blue eyes are you export product

I'm from the butthole of the planet...Chile

>Ive been on student exchange. Its called erasmus. I have studied on university in pt and recived 400euro per month for living. One of best decision of my life to go there. This and crypto are my mvp
I should have done that, sounds awesome

this

Greece

>inb4 pay denbts

Canada leaf faggot here. Peruvian 9.5/10 gf, while im a 7/10 chad. Looking to gtfo to somewhere cheap and warmer. Tips?

I want to go there. Its sofucked up that with such potential you are 3rd world country. Is it safe for white guy to travel across chile? Im not really into turist stuff. I love to integrate with locals and discover how real life is like

Mexicotlan, accumulating the long lost Moctezumas gold

Yeah for sure man. If you are from eu there are a lot of programs like this. You even do not have to be student. Erasmus+ is program where you can go abroad for volutaree work and you get from eu flat and like 200euros per month for living, depend on country

Northern Ireland

French Polynesia.

siemanko, kurde jestem na 4chanie od jakichs 3 lat, o bitcoinie wiedzialem od dawna ale nie udalo mi sie nic zainwestowac, dopiero teraz kupilem drobną ilosc bitciona, a wlasciwie satoshi ;c mega bym się cieszył jakbys cos przesłał jako prezent na swięta, Pozdrawiam z Łódzkiego 356i58TX2vwFb5keH5hg6rEUqhJGYr7t1G

american in texas... i'm surprised how international this board is

United States, Minnesota
I hate somalians

sicily

Germany

>I hate somalians

I think everyone does. One of the worst people on this planet, along with congolese and other sub-saharan nasties

your mother if you want

>Erasmus+ is program where you can go abroad for volutaree work and you get from eu flat and like 200euros per month for living, depend on country
What kind of work do you do as a volunteer?
Unfortunately I'm from the USA but I'd gladly do that if I had the opportunity

YEah there's a lot of them here too and they smell like shit. The running joke through high school was that they never shower.

Var hälsad västerlänning.

Finland here.

been there for day, how's girls game there ?
I heard it's like super fucking easy to get layed if you average westerner.

It's an European universities exchange.

I've heard about that man, they are like 8 year olds in an adult body. No sense of hygiene or anything.

Apparently in Sweden a ridiculous amount of Somalis are diagnosed with "low functioning autism", which I think is just their shit brains in action

Poland here as well

Like cultural stuff or learning. Look for english teacher in asia or africa. There are plenty programs for english native teachers. I met a lot of guys from us in such programs. They will pay you for plane tickets, accomondation and some cash for life

America, reporting from the financial capitol of the world

Bulgaria

>Look for english teacher in asia or africa
I might look into that desu

here from new york city, the actual financial capital of the world

Chicago, the commodities capital of the world

Ja vi elsker Norge!

racemixed Ukrainian living in Poland

Argentina.
Our country may die soon.

Poland
Living in Chicago

lol enjoy your BTC ban NYC fag

Portugal also, too bad i'm a jobless (for now) poorfag

unironically Ukraine

what? i see nothing on google, elaborate

Poland

Serbia, tho I only started out with small money.

india representing! !!!!!

Dużo naszych :)

Kupujcie wabi , substratum i iota

Bo inaczej bida ;)

I was about to comment on how much Europe there is but then I remembered time zones.

Save us finnbros

Serbia

USA -California reporting in.

kek my ID

haha, Veeky Forums called you a fagt

USA Washington here

Is it easy for people to just come live in Poland? Don't you need to have some kind of visa or permanent residence? Do they have high standards for immigration?

My grandparents are from Poland so I was hoping I could actually claim citizenship through descent but unfortunately all I've got is my grandfathers birth certificate which alone doesn't seem to prove citizenship.

Ukraine, Kyiv

India

Not at all. Poland is in europe union and shengen zone so you just need id to come here. Only few countries need visa here. Its same shit like france, germany, italy etc but we have few immigrants cause we have no social and you have to work to live here

austria with its new right + far-right government since today

looking for a bright future now, kek

I actually own this card game

You can come here if you want. Go to like Jakobstad, Pargas or Kimito if you need time to learn Finnish.

(((ISRAEL)))

What changed there? As I know you already had right wing gov

Shalom!

Czech rep.
Feeling pretty comfy in prague at christmas.

>mfw still not a single Indian
>mfw pajeets are in fact Polish