Veeky Forums career advice

Let's stop crypto-memeing for a bit and talk about a different subject.

>what are some Veeky Forums approved career paths?
>what careers should a basement dwelling NEET like me get into?
>what career fields are actually shit and should be avoided?

I've taken a ton of personality tests online and I always get INTJ and then they always tell me to get a career in IT or management. Don't want to go talk to the local college's advisers without first knowing what I'm getting into. There's a lot of info out there but I want to know what has actually yielded results for people like y'all.

Oh I forgot to add: yes I know I should have passive income and not have to worry about college and then working but I came from a dirt-poor family and don't have any starting capital whatsoever. I've been a wagecuck for 6 years now and I'm not taking it anymore.

Supply chain. Emerging market and truckload of money for 50 hours a week

Web development. Pays well. Work from home opportunities. Doesn't take very long at all to gain the skills for a junior developer position.

INTJ, here

started with about $60 in crypto back in April

maybe pumped in $500 total

made over $10,000 last week in trades

.....and this is only the beginning; it goes faster from here

I was thinking this. I've tried to talk to /g/ about it before but it's hard to get answers from people who actually know what they're talking about.

Fug even $5000 could totally turn my life around right now. Where do I even begin? I have a Coinbase and Coinexchange account but really don't know what's going on.

do you have Discord?

Do you work with anyone?

I'm looking for few people to form a team. There is way too many groups with too many people in.

Need just about 5-6 people to form.

jonathanflower#5056

INTJ here, going to uni for CS atm, its pretty cool and I keep getting offered jobs already. Also made 6k in crypto from 1k a few months ago by holding bitcoin and neo

Any type of coding, pay is high, work from home and you can out source most of the work to Indians for a quarter of what they pay you.

>yfw INTJ

>Be INFP
>Have background in IT
>Now looking into management positions
>Nobody will fucking hire me coz I'm a woman. Or coz I believe in transmutational leadership.
Nevermind, it's probably both.

I'll just get rich with crypto and do vidya & art all day, 'coz fuck you society.

cryptotrader
cryptoinvestor
cryptobroker
cryptobanker
cryptoshark
cryptoanalyst
cryptospeculator
cryptotreasurer

>I've taken a ton of personality tests online and I always get INTJ
Cool me too =) I'm also a virgo so my spiritual guidance counselor told me to be a delivery boy =)

Crypto you fucking idiot

I do not. I don't play vidya anymore or have online friends so I've never had reason to make one.

So much for equality, amirite?

Dont know where youre from, but here in germany youll pretty much get insta-hired if youre a woman applying for it positions. So its probably not very different where u live and u just fucking suck

Niggas. I literally have $20 to my name right now and I have to use that for gas money. I'd like to get into crypto but I don't anything to put into it.

Hello fellow INFP!
I'm currently in training to being a chef and made like 10k with holding Electroneum. I also hope I can get rich with crypto and then focus on making music or learn other ways of expressing myself.
And fuck ~90% off all humans.

INSP here

I wasn’t made for normie life it is hell. I’m an accountant btw.

ai software engineer for a bank 75k starting + bonus + benefits

>INTJ female
>Workplace dealing in Corporate Insurance is training me up to be a manager
I just want to trade cryptos all day and play CK2.

>if I trade enough, maybe I can buy a bf

I (a fellow INTJ) cost only 1 BTC so once you get there send me an email. You can get it off my Veeky Forums profile page.

I always felt this way and then I tried to work full time for about 2 years. Turns out that no, I really am not fit to be around normalfags. I have zero empathy for stupid people and that's all they ever blab about: how much their lives suck because of some idiotic choice they made. Veeky Forums is a safe haven away from it all and people here actually understand me.

INTP
Reverse engineering / Red teaming
>I write malware and poop on companies all day from home
t. report butcher-er, can't into writing

>Doubling up on the autism
Could you imagine how ruthless our children would be? Would it be a useful trait to instil?

I have 20k+ portfolio, also looking for fellow autists to work with

alec#4426

Careful now, son.

You are looking at it wrong. Imagine how rich our children will be.
But yes they would be psychopaths with a slight hint of triple autism.

autism romance, love it.

No girls on the internet. Tits or GTFO.

I suppose that is the a better way to view things. How fares your ability to manipulate normies? It's the reason why I'm being promoted among people ten years my senior.
Blending in is quite important.
>tfw no husband to create a Crypto-dynasty with

Dude... quit the drugs/drinking
I smoke weed alot but damn dude... i put like 5k in this shit 5 months ago
You have drug issues if ur 24 or w/e and have $20 to ur name

Lol thanks for the advice but I don't drink or smoke. Haven't worked in about a month and that's all I have left. I actually am 24 though...

>whoops
Okay man sounds like u need thc gummies or somethin.

This if you have the interest/aptitude for programming, if you spend a couple months learning how and actually spending the time to build your own little bullshit projects to practice and learn you can definitely acquire the skills for a junior web dev position.

I'm a CS degree dropout (2.5 years, switched from a different major to CS after freshmen year, so only had like 2 semesters of non intro CS classes). I taught myself everything I use on a daily basis, aside from the basic CS theory stuff that I would've probably picked up anyway. Now, I'm getting paid more than enough to live comfortably, the office is a super relaxed environment, and I get to work from home like half the week if I want to.

Unironically, leddit is a great place to find resources for learning to program. Do a little research about the jobs open in the area you want to work in so you can target your learning to speed up the process a bit. For example, in my city there are a lot of Ruby/Rails shops, so I picked up Rails literally 2 months before I got my job as a primarily Rails dev. If there are a lot of C#/Microsoft shops around find resources for those skillsets. Live in a super hipster town and there are only JavaScript jobs, learn JavaScript! The best part is learning a specific language will make make picking up other ones a breeze as most of the concepts are the same. The best part is, there are literally tons and tons of great free resources to learn just about any software development skillset.

Im a master manipulator. To be honest (for once) i have realized since I was young that there was something different about me. I feel like the NPCs cant keep up with the webs i spin.

Im sorry man...are u neet ugly status?
Cause restraunt jobs make bank but u gotta fit the look to get good tips.
And u gotta be at a goodass restraunt in a good part of town.

You said you have $20 to ur name.
You manipulated your self into nothing
Id start by not thinking like that.
Lol you could have easily gotten a job within the last few months, saved up atleast 2k. Dumped it in ltc and been up 4k and now into the markets.
Dont give up though man

wrong user. But you are right If i could have seen the future I would have been rich.

Be me, aspie, wants to go to school for grade 12 and get into good school for programming, crypto made me interested in working with databases and distributed ledgers. Thought of going into business consulting for blockchain for supply chain to get my foot in the door.

I was told by my dad that people like weird people if they do the thing they do well. But I've only ever been picked on for my aspie ticks. I'm learning some python and browsing githubs at this time. Browse /g/ too for their programming threads but they are not noob friendly. Browse slackexchange too to see how pajeets get pass into programming.

Is it true what my dad says? Would you respect an aspie if he was dedicated to his job?

>the NEET mindset
you fuckers disgust me

There are a few aspies/actual autists on my teams. We respect them and look after them because they're vital.

Interesting input, user, I'll add it to my sticky note list of actual responses. Also the answer to your question is yes but only an aspie would care about this so it's okay.

Literally have two aspies I work with, both are considered two of the best programers and one has been working there for over 10 years now and is massively respected because he does his job well and will get it done and done correctly.

They're also my two favorite people to talk to because they're highly competent, don't give a shit about office politics, and are straight to the point. I wish all my coworkers were aspies.

As long as you can code, you'll do well as a developer.

*shrugs* I'm in a data oriented MBA programme at the moment. When I'm done it allows me to use my extovertness and strong analytical skills (ENFP here). Data Science and/or Business Intelligence is a neat path go go into, since you learn to program as well, and allows for other carreer paths down the line if you want to change it up (front-end development, back end development, etc.)

STEM is safe. I went the government employee route safe secure great benees. Make about 60k a year started off at 38k 4 years ago. no college degree. But I hate my job. It’s meaningless and I’m currently going to school part time. Might try to go to the medical field. (Doctor,PT, or PA)

Please give me the time, date and coin that will moon next then nostradamus

I will mention we do love indulging the newer one (he's quite a bit younger, I think 19-20 while the other is around 50) on topics that normies find "normal" like bullshit movies that he hates, or social situations he finds bizarre. We (I) like his perspective, and his explanations/rants are usually funny too.

REEEEEEEEEEE you fucking faggots piss me off so much. Get a job you useless sack of shit. I hope your loved ones die a horrible car crash.

I still cant get over how this guy is 24, with $20 to his name.
So someones been feeding and clothing and housing you this whole time? Or are you just on hard times?
Lol ive been doin all that shit since i was 20. Was able to save upwards of 25k, bought new vehicle, decent used boat. If i wouldve put 20k in eth last year id be rich too. Oh well gotta keep chuggin
The fucking state of people my age...

Read his posts. He's a fucking NEET who wants people to spoonfeed him success. God fucking forbid he do his own research or even get a job to help himself. No, he'd much rather be a useless burden to society because it's easier than actually working for something.

>Im a master manipulator. To be honest (for once) i have realized since I was young that there was something different about me. I feel like the NPCs cant keep up with the webs i spin.

hi coldsteel the hedgehog

>EE freshman
I have no coding/IT skills aside basic wireshark etc and python. My financial situation isnt bad as I have zero debt and 15k in the bank. However it could be better.

What are some ways I could make money without having a traditional job? I could also try to learn such skills more specifically besides studies.

Can you share your wisdom?

History Major at top 5 Uni in UK, have my own society/club related to finance, gonna do my MA at St. Andrews or Aberdeen then PhD elsewhere whilst working within finance/politics.

you are retarded. Look at the post. Im not OP.
I have more than 20 hahahahah god damn.

I was joking mate. Im an NPC type. low IQ and a total normie.

Buy 14k worth of btc on this incoming dip
No balls no money.
Lol i told all my fledgling college buddies to buy back in july. Nah they were too scared to risk their precious 3k nest egg.
I told them on the spot they will regret that choice for the rest of their lives. I tried to help, nope. 1 still lives at home at 24 eatin out of mommy n daddys fridge

Bumb