Listen up Veeky Forums Fags y'all got a golden opportunity here to make some money so get onto this shit and smash...

Listen up Veeky Forums Fags y'all got a golden opportunity here to make some money so get onto this shit and smash those Ethers at them, sit back, relax and watch the money flood in.

ankorus.org/

You're only going to get one shot at this so do not fucking miss it.

www.Ankorus.org

The team features John Cruz who is a senior trader and beta tester for some of the largest trading platforms in the world like NASDAQ
and the LEGENDARY Craig Absiyeh world famous poker with a long and very profitable career playing against and as some of the worlds finest poker players.

ankorus.org/

Tired of scam ICOs here's your golden opportunity to be part of something that is going to make you tons of money, why? Well WHERE IS THE MONEY?! Its with the fucking boomers. So these genuisses are going to make a platform that will combine traditional stocks with cryptocurrency and attract all these boomers that feel like they're missing out but are to bloody stupid to get onboard.

Get the money where it is at. Those fucking boomers. Get in on this ICO and make a goldpile.

Goodluck user

ankorus.org/

Ease of Opening Trading Accounts
Ankorus will be a fully accredited, SEC-registered broker-dealer – unlike other cryptocurrency vendors and exchanges.
Because of this, Ankorus can provide a much smoother customer experience.
Setting up a crypto trading account is usually a difficult process that takes weeks. With Ankorus, it’s quick and easy, and new users can be trading within hours.

The Hardcap is over 120 million - enjoy your bags.

Noob
1. They aren't going to hit that hardcap
2. This is going to be a 50 billion dollar company

Think ahead user or stay poor

Shill me more on this user

is it just a new exchange?

what is the coin needed for?

Not just a new exchange, IT IS THE EXCHANGE
Essentially you can now purchase stocks, bonds, currencies, futures, Equities, Gold and Energies real time with your cryptocurrencies which the ANK token will be used for. You no longer have to sit trough agonizing crashes and can find safety and solace in the boring +0.01% -0.01% stock market.

The coin is used for those purchases. So even just holding ANK will ensure a rising portofolio when the shit hits the fan, when it shit crashes.

The ANK token will be linked real time to whatever you buy on the stock markets and its value will then be proportionally the same. But ANK can also just be ANK. You make an order, their advanced machinery purchases real time in trade for your ANKs and you can sell it real time. You could play the stock market and the crypto market at the same time if you wish so.
Whilst also being safe from all the burns and crashes in the volatile cryptomarket.

Not only that, they will provide over 60 cryptocurrencies to trade on their platform with additional cryptos being added. They want to surpass the lack of care that Bittrex, Poloniex and other exchanges show towards their customers. Providing top notch customer service.

These motherfuckers know what an exchange should be, they have decades of experience with it. They are caring towards their investors and great guys. They have a serious professional team ready to implement everything necessary to give a FULL NASDAQ EXPERIENCE of trading. Whilst providing utility and a safe haven token. The token is multi functional and their platform will be a goldmine because its a real step up from all these childish toddler exchanges we're dealing with now that rather pull an exit scam on your ass before you can make a 100%

Softcap is currently not met. If this trend continues
They will issue ANK to their investors and move forward with the project with their personal funds and loans and issue all funds back to their investors who even get ANK for nothing just because they support the project!

You really wanna miss out on a project that does this? Have you ever seen such confidence with these retarded ICOs scamming you with chewed out shit?

This is THE ICO that can make you a ton of money and y'all to caught up with shitcoins to notice lmao

Seems like a cool idea OP, but you're aggressive shilling is concerning...Why do you care so much?

My thoughts exactly

I'm a bounty hunter and I haven't got paid for 4 consecutive campagnes in a row. I figured aggressive is what Veeky Forums will respond to. I want to get paid.

Made a thread here about a week ago on this and was rather soft and got no responses. Atleast with this aggresive shouting I get attention....

When do it start?

It is already started, you can purchase right now

I appreciate that you're at least honest that you're shilling this hard in an attempt to make money, instead of some altruistic favor to Veeky Forums.
Just because of that I'll at least look at the website.

Thanks, join their telegram, the founders are active there and you can ask them questions!

thank you for your selfless shilling user. I wish i could buy more but im a poorfag. Anyway these coins might be of use in the future so thx.

The idea is definitely awesome

No worries

So the contribute button is where you can purchase the ICO?

Not the shill, but yeah click contribute, agree to the terms on the next page, and you'll be given the smart contract address to send the ETH to.

What he says