Guys why is BCASH mooning?

Guys why is BCASH mooning?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5171016/bitcoin-guru-admits-he-has-flogged-all-of-his-cryptocurrency-because-its-virtually-unusable-in-the-real-world/
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Roger is pumping it, as he said.

that doesn't really matter because there will be a huge dump in few days (01/01/2018) when coinbase allows its millions of users to dump their bcash share for the first time.

fag

what you think it will pump to? .2?

only4u

back then Litecoin was the chinese pnd coin, now its Bitcoin Cash, thanks for taking the chinks away from ltc

Absolutely desperate. Sorry youre not making money on this pump lmao

I don't know how much Roger is willing to lose, but I'm sure any pump is temporary, millions of bitcoin users (even outside coinbase) haven't dumped yet, not even Roger can support the price at this level.

>posting this in every Bitcoin Cash thread

your desperation only makes my dick harder

>t.chad bch whale

so you think it will be traded on coinbase?

because bcore is unusable

thesun.co.uk/news/5171016/bitcoin-guru-admits-he-has-flogged-all-of-his-cryptocurrency-because-its-virtually-unusable-in-the-real-world/

This is why

but what makes BCASH better than ETH?

Roger did an AMA yesterday, it's been pumping a bit since then. Plus some Eurocuck news outlets did some FUD pieces about "the owner of butcoin.com" dumping all his BTC for BCH.

That dude is a fucking moron. Not even reading that trash

they state on the site that only withdrawal will be allowed, which means it will crash.

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2630943-supported-digital-currencies

Its taking them a long time to implement a withdrawal feature. I call BS pajeet on that

Because I sold duh

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE GOOKS

The only reason Core still has some form of grip on the general outlook in the community is because of their censorship and resulting dominance of all the forums.
GOOKS and JAPS are far less likely to lurk those and in turn aren't as influenced influenced. Bitcoin core does not have an asian fanboyparade that shitpost in every thread on asian forums.

They with look at both, do quikk maths, and see one coin works as intended and one doesn't. They will buy BCH all the way up to parity even if every single of the westeners get anally brainwased by bitcoin core.

You cannot stop it. BCH/BTC parity is coming in 2018 unless Core goes for 2MB which they likely wont

I wonder if this will go up more when the Asians realize we are buying all the cheap BCASH

Is this the flippening for real this time? I am worried bros.

I said both coins would reach parity back in August and got laughed at on here roflmao. But I bought my BCH at $200 so IDGAF!

There's fucking 200k transactions pending, average fee is $30. Come on man use your brain, do you think this is sustainable? It's about to implode.

Just cuz you keep saying that doesnt make it true corecuck

What makes you think they will dump? Better chance they dump the shitcoin bcore.

>do you think this is sustainable?

BTC isn't sustainable, but BCH just kicks the future problem farther down the road instead of a real solution. Let both of those pieces of shit die and let something better take over

>what makes you think that tens of millions of normies will say no to free money

can anyone explain why "BCH" is "BCC" on binance?

*won't

Just because you say it isnt a real solution doesnt make it so. On-chain scaling is the only real way to scale. Off chain scaling defeats the purpose of bitcoin. Read up on bch or fuck off but plz stop regurgitating dragons den talking points brainlet.

GDAX will open BCH trading. Normies will buy it. BCH will rise. After all, they are getting Bitcoin at 1/10th the price ;)

so, may as well switch over. It works, retains the existing infrastructure, and every old bitcoin holder has one

>On-chain scaling is the only real way to scale.

Just increasing block size centralizes mining even further than it already is. Satoshi doesn't have to have been right about everything, he was just some dude (or a collection of dudes)

>and every old bitcoin holder has one

That's pretty irrelevant. Anybody that has bought into the market after July 31st doesn't have it and that's a more important factor. You know what the price of BTC was then? $2.9k. That's a lot of money that's come into the system since then. With the amount of people only on Core's coin don't be surprised if the whole market crashes if your flippening dream comes true

so glad I got in on the moon mission. .2 here we come