Next 100x (PRL)

After shilling coins like BAY before it started catching attention it is once again time to give back to the community and the lucky readers who catch this post. I have found a new gem that has too much potential to miss out on. DYOR as always, but don't let this one slip away too easy.

Why PRL?
1. Solid dev team
2. Real usecase that combines both ETH and the tangle
3. Low market cap (100x return coin, at an average.
6. Unknown project, hype hasn't even started and the project has still seen steady growth since release.

This is it, literally the last chance to make it this year when it comes to low marketcap coins with huge potential.

This requires investigation, thanks OP

Testnet coming this month as well, another in February, and mainnet release in April.

Put a few thousand into this coin

delete this
> I cant fucking accumulate enough !!!

Seen a big increase in shilling for this coin over the past few days, especially on plebbit.

It's slowly gaining recognition. Get in before you miss your chance

No thanks. Here's my experience with PRL

>see it shilled on Veeky Forums
>check out coinmarketcap
>looks good
>check out website
>trash logo
>fiver video
>hmm idk about this
>check out telegram
>ask if they're thinking about a rebrand any time soon because the logo is trash
>the fucking CEO responds to me within seconds
>tells me everyone loves the logo
>I tell him that's wrong because I don't
>he tells me my opinion doesn't matter because I'm irrelevant
>okay
>decide to check out whitepaper
>usecase relies on covert mining in user browser
>Something that is heavily frowned upon
>Somthing that's also already possible through monero
>wonder why any website would choose their product over covertly having users mine monero as that's probably more profitable
>decide to go back to the telegram to ask
>CEO is still ranting about me not liking the logo
>his fanboys try to calm him down by sucking his dick telling him the logo is beautiful
>after 2 hours finally bans me even though I didn't say anything for hours

So yeah basically the CEO has a fake name on the site (Bruno Block? really?), is a "self taught" programmer and has been for 10 years even though his github was made 6 months ago and has a whole 6 commits in the past 2 months. Also the CEO apparently chills in the telegram group all day getting his dick sucked by groupies, and flies off the handle at any light criticism.

Do not buy if you like your money.

What exchange?

If you believe in IOTA then this could be a good buy. Looks like it relies on the tangle. I'll do a little research and read the whitepaper today. Thanks for the tip OP.

ED

Looks like an EtherDelta coin.

You can check the exchanges that a coin is on by going to it's page on CoinMarketCap and clicking the 'Markets' tab.

Etherdelta exclusive, which is also why this coin is automatically going to explode soon when exchanges are announced.

This pasta gets me every time

confido 2.0

Thanks.

Testnet p1 coming out this month

Try it yourself or STFU

Don't buy this you fucking loser, this has scam written all over it

> shit logo
> anonymous dev
> uninspired idea (free decentralised storage!!!)
> trying to ride on IOTA's hype (free decentralised storage on the tangle!!!!) for no good reason
> dev hasen't worked on the project for two months
> dev has no credentials (self taught) and no previous experience

If you fall for this you have only yourself to blame.

>muh testnet

have you looked into the team members? it's the fucking confido team.

github hasn't been updated in months.

Maybe I should put together a copypasta for this scam or something.

IF ANYONE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT BUYING THIS STEAMING PILE OF SHIT, READ THIS

As already mentioned, the CEO is an anonymous "self taught" programmer called Bruno Block. He has TEN years of experience even though his github is less than a year old and barely touched.

The second member of the PRL crew is this guy, Taylor French, a "software developer" with a master's degree in ESPERIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY with a combined EIGHT MONTHS of programming experience. He's been programming since may this year guys!

why would i want this?

Website visitors contribute a portion of their CPU and GPU power to enable users' files to be stored on a decentralized and anonymous ledger. In return, such users indirectly pay the website owners for maintaining the storage of their data.

yup, the team reminds me of confido's team. i'm going to enjoy seeing the pinks in a few weeks when they exit scam.

Exactly

I'll bet some money that these are paid shills or maybe even the CEO himself.

Already bought the REQ dip instead. I figured. Ty for looking out, user

> (OP)
>If you believe in IOTA then this could be a good buy. Looks like it relies on the tangle. I'll do a little research and read the whitepaper today. Thanks for the tip OP.
Isn't IOTAs network down lol? Ppl have been complaining about it for weeks. Not a good look of they are saying it will run on the tangle...

Don't worry they don't have a working product either.

isthiscoinascam.com/check/oyster-pearl

Why are you FUDDING so hard?
Two meme pastas and you lurk this thread like a vulture. Maybe you are invested in this project but don't want people to push the price yet since you want to accumulate? No one in their right mind would go this far just to "warn fellow Veeky Forums members", your behaviour is fishy, user.

Because my pasta gets good reviews and I like to think the CEO sees these threads and sees my pasta and cries himself to sleep at night.

I'm just having fun user calm down.

i like the logo but im not investing in this . stupid use case big sell walls , it might moon but i dont like dumb money

Is this on cryptopia?

Anyway my recommendation is spectre . It already doubled since I shilled it day before. It has a long way to go

Anyone who puts money into this steaming pile of shit deserves everything that’s coming to him. Dev is literally selling 250 eth of his shitcoin on ed under the guise of an “extended ico”? All he does is talk sarcastically and FOMO his own shit on his shitty telegram claiming his coin is the next 1B marketcap coin. This project ticks all the red flags and the only appeal in it is the low marketcap which means there’s still some time before the ultimate dump. May as well put your money in some bullshit like DGB if your considering this.

only etherdelta
but few exchanges talk about implementing it
only minor ones though

This guy gets it

damn i got banned from telegram for saying confido 2.0

i put in like 200 bucks
if i lose them, meh
if it goes 100x, i will buy a new car

invest in ethland instead
>70m market cap
>working product already
>89% perfer the lending service over SALT
>20m volume similar to chainlink who has 3x more marketcap this ETHlend
>name recognition obvious easy 10x coin
>whales accumulating

>89% perfer the lending service over SALT

lol, Salt didn't even release their platform yet. It's happening soon.

The shilling for Ethlend is ridiculous.

dropped .25 eth

even if it crashes I lose pretty much nothing

and if it moons x100 I did some mad cash

ether delta is too hard

Good man. The only thing you will be regretting in two weeks is that you didn't buy more.