YOU TOLD ME TO BUY LUMENS

AND I LOST MONEY BECAUSE OF YOUR GAY FXUKING LUMENS

FUCK YOU BUZ

Should have listened the first time

Should have listened to Veeky Forums not buz

> Trusting in snakes

Post losses, I need something to fap to.

NOW I HAVE TO HODL THIS FUCKING SHITCOIN TO GET MY MONEY BACK. FUCK YOU BUZZ

YOU FUCKING MORON YOU
DO
NOT
SELL
LUMENS
Have an ounce of foresight you god damn wojackposter

>he didn't sell before a conference

are you fucking serious? Like am I really reading this shit or are you just larping as a weak handed fucking queer.

I swear people are so fucking short-sighted and feeble on this board. Christ I can't even imagine you trying to buy FUN.

>he lost 5% over 12 hrs
>"FUCK YOU BUZ"

kek

actually following through on what retards on here say makes you the biggest cuck ever. Bigger than dudes that actually let their wives fuck other men

Must be a special type of brainlet if you lose money on lumens. Shits literally a rocket.

fucking underaged newfag, go learn some TA

you don't even need that, just common sense and hands not made of fucking butter on a skillet.

WHATS TA

PO TA TOES

you should not invest if you dont know how it works, whats TA mean, just hold, take a look, go play outside, just educate by yourself

You should have bought it a month ago, before IBM news or during the dips after.
Why did you buy it now at ATH?
I don't even....

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

JUST TELL ME FAGGOT

Have you done a minute of goddamn reading for what Lumens are and what they will be for?

Learn to use memes correctly fucking retard. What does your message has to do with that wojak?

NOPE

Do you think anyone as dumb as him could figure memes out?

>he bought the money snake meme

You bought late lmao. I listened to biz too, bought in when it was 11 cents and sold when it was 29cents.

>sold it
XD

Technical analysis stupid butt

It will continue to rise FAGGOT

It 2x'd in the last week OP. How did you lose money? Did you buy the ATH like a retard pajeet then sell the dip?

Bought in at 15 cents and feeling comfy as fuck lads

Hell I bought at 1562 sats and I ain’t mad. This is the future man just hold and forget it exists for a while

LMAO YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY THINK THAT WORKS LMAO

buy high.sell low. true Veeky Forumsnessman

Well it is a good tool to have so you don’t look like dumbass whining about a small bull flag

ITS COMING BACK UP THANK CHRIST I LISTEMED TO YOU BIZ

Literally thanks for your money you memeing retard

i bought in at 850 and its been on a pretty steady rise since stop crying

This guy reminds me of that one time someone posted the lumen rocket pointing upwards and then posted it pointing downwards a few minutes later. Makes me crack up every time.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, OP.

Just a brainlet who bought at the ATH and expects to immediately x2 his investment. Your average Veeky Forumsposter. Don't worry, he'll panic sell like a retard next time it dips.

ITS FALLING AGSIN YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO ME

>its actually doing the opposite

Due to the shitty volume on Binance you can lose quite a lot on this coin as well as verge

Literally hold your coins and don't sell, this coin will soon be up there with ripple.

BLOCKFOLIO WAS BEHIND, IM ACTUALLY RICH
>BLOCKFOLIO WAS BEHIND, IM ACTUALLY RICH

It is impossible to lose on XLM without actively harming yourself. You should sell and cash out. Crypto is not the right hobby for you.

meanwhile, in verginia

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

sucks. your out an entire pizzas worth