Posted this portfolio last month, got shit on hard

That was $6000 ago

Stay poor biz!

teach me user

Potential pink wojak

the best thing about biz is that if they say you are wrong then 99% you are right.

I remember someone talking about bitbay 2 months ago and everyone shit on him

good for you user

I got from 5k to 12 in a week. Thanks based req tron and verg e

So you doubled your money while everyone else quadrupled it in this insane bull run. Congratulations on being one step above the buy high sell low retard, I guess.

teach me senpai

15k LINK

you're gonna make it

grats on quadrupling your 50 dollar investment, bro. now let the adults talk.

I'd tell you you're right, but you know....

Normie money made this a phenomenal month for most of us. God bless their Wojack souls

Dude bitcoin did 3x.
I mean you did good and I don't think that you should only think about satoshi value, but yeah this is not impressive for this month, it was literally the biggest bull run in crypto markets ever.

I can teach you.

Buy anything 2 months ago. Hold it. Make insane gains.

OP has the right idea, he stocked up on coins he likes on the cheap and then just waited for the value to rise.

On which ones did you make the most gains?

Lmao, ok user. Have a good day with your super gains skillz

I'm pretty sure the point was that these coins weren't going to do shit according to biz. stay classy

Link, iota was a close runner @$1

everyone made 100% last month dude

Folio, now!

This reminds me of the bullrun of august.

Then came September.

I want to close all my positions soon

Anyone else get that feeling?

Indeed I do.....

Bingo. Sold my batch of iota twice since I started. Looked back and saw I missed 1400% gains from my first buys ins. Hodl life from here on out

OP's point is that biz was fudding his coins and he made gains. So biz is retarded. Which we all know.

But yes, I also made insane profits and the only coin OP and I have in common is LTC. Anyone accumulating during November should be up right now.

that's a cute little fag portfolio but before you start bragging maybe look around and realize that literally every coin in the top 100 has at least doubled. then kys you poor ass nigger.