Anyone else miss the crypto boat? It's too late now isn't it?

Anyone else miss the crypto boat? It's too late now isn't it?

During early 2012 I used to read about crypto daily, had a few btc but lost my wallet, etc. Now I still have none cos its pointless "investing" 100 bucks.

Meanwhile, everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot women...

Do i just end it now? I've grown ugly from the bitterness. Whenever I see the price of BTC or ETH higher than the last I checked I start to rage and have to take a long walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buck
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/buck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still pretty early...you could put money in now and probably 5x it by next year end.

>You could put money in now
I'm a wageslave, I don't have any

Buy now at 18.5k and see it drop lower every day.

I missed it even when I was watching it in front of me. MtGox pretty much soured me on wanting to go in on crypto.

No its not late.

If you have money in the bank, take it the fuck out.

I always save about $5000 to travel every year, this time in not letting the jews profit from it and im gambling it all in crypto. If i make 10% profit, then good, that means 2 soaplands visits.

Even just buying bitcoin instead of having your money rot in a bank account yields some profits long term.

I'm a wagefag for now too, you saying that you don't have any extra savings laying around?

I guess you'll never make it.

Being a nocoiner sucks, sure.
I sold my BTC holdings for 900/each after buying the dip at 300 - could've been an unironic millionnaire right now if I'd held them all along. I don't think I did the wrong thing, though. At the time I was shitting my pants because I was SURE it'd crash to hell once we hit 1k. Gains are gains. There's going to be so many more mooning shitcoins and startups in the near future, so long as you don't bust your account all the way to zero you can always hit another homerun elsewhere. Take the profits you are comfortable taking, hold what you're prepared to follow into the ground or into the stratosphere and try not to kill yourself over the stresses of trades.

Nah, it will hit 100k. Of this I am confident.

I was before that. Quite a while before that too. And I still missed it.

>5k travelling
Yeah, I haven't ever had 5k in my bank. I'm a wagie like you see in the memes. I work for sustenance. I don't have spare money to "invest" in shit.

I don't live with my parents so no, I just about cover every month. Living pay check to pay check, basically.

Exactly OP - even a “measly” 25% return in crypto is way better than you’ll get anywhere else. Stop being a jealous faggot who wants 10x by next week and put something in a safe coin that will still 3-5x next year at least like monero

Are you implying that you have to live with your parents to have any kind of savings? Just neck yourself now you waste of oxygen.

I think this is the golden age of crypto though. This is the brief moment in time before all gains are squeezed out and HFT takes over, etc. I think we're lucky to be witnessing it, some lucky to be making money from it...

Eventually, there will be some form of closure for this period of insane growth.

It's difficult to tell which shitcoins are valuable, especially when you don't have spare time to research/keep up to date with news.

Dude it's not too late. Altcoins are exploding. I put in like 600 last month and 700ish this month and that stuff is all worth 4.9k now. Sure I'm not a billionaire overnight but I'm going to do just fine, I'll likely have 100k by summer and I'll be able to rent my own house and start a business.

No, but realistically, most people my age live with their parents and have that safety net (I don't) so I'm pretty much on my own, working a dead end job, trying to survive.

Most anons here (Or at least a large percentage) live at home still, and/or have a decent job/career anyway.

That's great and maybe 700 isn't a lot to you, but to me that's almost an entire months wages.

Dang, I guess you should've payed attention in class. Oh well, enjoy your shitty nocoiner life.

You have one last chance

I thought the same thing- then I bought ethereum in june

I think most of the blockchains are far too slow for the big boys to properly move their shop into. ETH crashed to a snail's pace from a fucking cat card game; I don't even want to imagine what scalping algos would do to it.

I'm imagining 2018-2019 to be the years where the big fintech firms and the govts are going to dip their feet into crypto proper - but it's probably going to be on their own chains that only use the skeleton tech of the stuff we have right now. There's gonna be huge amounts of money to be made in the interim period; and there's probably going to be equally huge amounts of money in whatever neo-forex system will be created between the cryptocurrencies of seperate regimes and big players.

I got good grades in school actually. I just had to get a job to survive

Whats that
See bottom post

Lucky you, I guess.

>Nah, it will hit 100k. Of this I am confident.
If you were that confident then you would put some money in, any money.

They're already starting, if not being mastered by now. Whenever millions/billions are involved, you can bet it won't take long. This is probably the testing period in which they "gather data", but the day will come when algos take over, etc.

Yes, I would if I could. That's my point. I cant! Such is the life of the wagie.

You don't invest in bitcoin at this point to hold and hit it big. You should invest and with whatever returns you make on bitcoin you move to altcoins that have a higher chance at fuck tons of profit. At this point if you are only gonna hold bitcoin and dont have a large amount its wasting your time unless you want chump change.

Well, I mean I was heavily into Bitcoin from 2011 as I said, but due to various things going wrong (losing wallets, etc) I have none now. I am a believer, so to speak, but it wouldn't hurt to make nice money too.

It's difficult to figure out which altcoins aren't just scams

Research is a meme. Just avoid low market cap moonshots that get shilled here and you’ll be fine. Yes, you may miss out on one or two actual moon missions, but nothing beats a comfy hold in a top-20 project. I tried my hand at that and just kept losing money, so I bought Monero instead at start of November and Im up 300% without bothering to read up on any of it.

>Research is a meme
I don't think so

Found an old wallet of mine. I bought 2BTC worth of drugs in 2015

*pink wojacks*

> t. The virgin cryptocurrency analyst

>put in $100
>could be $500 by end of next year
That's nice and all but it just doesn't compare.
On the other hand, if people start to regret this shit, where will it end? You could kick your ass for not investing in Amazon, Google, Apple and other internet firms twenty years ago. Or just any successful company, really.
It's pointless. Spilled milk.

It hurts, user

>Hur dur I let ms paint drawings created by some shut in freak run my life
Nice one

>Now I still have none cos its pointless "investing" 100 bucks.
p&d fresh coins

I disagree because in 2011 I KNEW the potential.

With what? Buttons?

Nah dude, people were saying this same shit 6 months ago and even 1 year ago "should have bought in a few months ago". Just get some promising coins and hold em', you're still early to the party in the scheme of things.

I know but thats not the point. I am saying that you can invest small back into btc now for some returns like $700 and maybe you can get like 50 bucks if it goes on the rise again.

Instead of riding that now though you can just use that money or whatever gains you make off btc to buy a lot of smaller value altcoins

If you want to know what stuff is legit just know 90% of the stuff here is a scam anyway. Do your own research on a coin you believe in then post it here. Then it is easy to filter out the shills and you sometimes find people with reasonable knowledge. I did it here with electroneum and people posted some good information on it. Some people were assholes too but its bound to happen. Either wait I bought the ICO at .009 and now its .1 so I am happy where it is going.

>Meanwhile, everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot women...

Kek we're not doing that most of us haven't even cashed out and those who have are just using it as NEET money

>Meanwhile, everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot women.

Nah dude, Veeky Forums is too impatient to make any real profit. They just chase moon missions and lose their investments.

>Do your own research on a coin you believe in then post it here.
As I said, it took me months to research BTC. I'm the kind of person who won't sleep if I put money in something I don't believe in/researched enough. Unfortunately, as I'm wagie full time, I just don't have the time to keep up to date with news, etc. It's probably a full time job speculating

Well yeah, that's living the dream to me

Many are millionaires. I've seen them come and go

It's never too late to invest in crypto. Just work your ass off for a few months and then invest it all in coins that will be good and stable.

>Meanwhile, everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot women...
hhahahaahahahahahahahah

What do you think I am doing? Not working my ass off?
It's easy to say this shit but I can instantly tell you've never worked a shit job in your life or struggled to make ends meet

Maybe not everyone...

Most people haven't cashed out. The LAMBO shit is just larping. The reality is that exchanges are making it harder and harder to cash out discreetly - and adding larger and larger transaction fees - and governments are coming down harder on collecting taxes, now that crypto is in the news.

I sold most of my crypto right before the normie rush, and I don't regret it. I had fun dabbling around though.

Honestly mate, it sounds like you are just throwing yourself a pity party tbqh. How about stfu, if you have a spare $50 toss it into a coin that you think has potential, and then jump off a bridge, becuse you are depressing af framily.

>pointless "investing" 100 bucks.
buy ripple
wait a few years

not too early yet

LTC and VEN are going to make gains in January for sure

Dude read back the stuff you are saying. I have had full time jobs before. What do you think the way out of it is? Keep working and do nothing?

You have to push yourself and make the effort to learn and invest or do something. The only other option is continue down the same road that makes you wish you were dead. If you want advice then you gotta be able to push yourself to make use of it otherwise your wasting time.

But as much LINK as you can. Next year it's going to 1000x

Also keep in mind you say you have no time to research yet here you are whining to Veeky Forums about wanting to end it because its "too late for gains" like you have to be kidding. I understand bad habits and you are definitely stuck in one right now or trolling.

I don't know about that

Yeah, it takes constant keeping up to date with altcoins otherwise you get fucked. (aside from maybe ETH)

Don't be stupid. You're unrealistic as fuck like a child

Buy it or don't buy it. All of Veeky Forums is already balls deep, but don't kill yourself next year when you check it's price and we're all billionaires.

You can call me unrealistic but please enlighten me about any other options there are that you consider realistic.

You are not in a good place dude. I am trying to push you in a better way of thinking but you really seem to just want to say how you can't do anything and how unrealistic the change you need to make is.

I don't have all the answers because I don't know your life but maybe instead of doing your own research then follow popular crypto youtubers or something. Some of these guys are smart and make good callouts. In the end if your just gonna say nothing can be done then why the fuck are you here asking for help?

I am aware of the toiletlink memes

I am aware of them, too. Don't see why you'd bring this up though.

>everyone on Veeky Forums got rich and are living the life I can only dream of, buying new homes, cars and fucking hot women...

wait what?

>I am trying to push you in a better way of thinking but you really seem to just want to say how you can't do anything and how unrealistic the change you need to make is.
Literally what the FUCK are you talking about? You sound like some fucking sub 90 IQ teacher who believed all of the "be positive!!!" bullshit.

Probably 90 percent of any western nation live how I live right now. Barely covering bills, etc.

>I'm trying to push you
Why don't you listen to yourself!

I hear what you're saying, but the point is: Money is my only issue. Obviously, there is a way out and I'm working on it, however this thread is about crypto. If it took me 5 years to into something better, then that'd be definitely too late now, wouldn't it?

Jesus Christ kid, you sound 16. You still live with mommy, don't you?

The hour you spent posting here you could be working. Get a full time job you asshole because at 700 a month you're only working 70 hours a month or less. People work 40 hours a week, 160 a month and here you are crying bc you are a grocery cashier

*toilet flushes*

Many did

I work full time. I said "almost". You have no idea where I'm even from, either.
Stfu

Time to hang out with Sayori!

700 a month @10 an hour is 70 hours. You're part time kys. Full time under 10 an hour? Who the fuck works full time and makes 700 in a month? Are you a dirty illegal mexican beanpicker? You're not working 40 hours a week, so go get another fucking job you nigger

>Everyone is American because I'm American

Why don't you go suck a dick? Nice reading comprehension also

>Everyone is American

>Using English
>Using USD
It's a perfectly good assumption, but it seems you're a pajeet from india, go poo in the loo Gupta

When did I ever use USD, you fucking goon?
Go ahead, quote me.
>English
>American
Lmao what the FUCK are they teaching you retards in school?

In your original post you mongolid, you said "100 bucks." Stay poor you ungrateful salty bastard.

>Buck is slang for dollar
>OP is actually a mongoloid
>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buck

Are you English? You from England? You're speaking English.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/buck

HAHAHAH EVEN WEBSTER RECOGNIZES A BUCK AS A US DOLLAR YOU MONGOLOID HAHAHAH. GET YER TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE FISTED WOOOOO

You said 100 bucks literally in your first post idiot. No wonder you're living as a literal serf with no chance of moving up in life.

Stay poor.

>he thinks this shit is going to keep up until summer
the absolute delusion
you have 1 month maximum of making bank like this
the normie money won't flood in forever

Sorry mate best of luck with crypto.

It's over, this stage is the part where people who were smart enough not to get sucked in earlier get so pissed off at missing out that they dump all their cash in. At which point the price flatlines and they lose everything and kill themselves. Don't fall for their lies now. The people at the top of the pyramid made a fortune but you aren't the top, you are the very bottom.

Leastintelligentpostaward.jpg bank of user